SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My favorite moment in baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite moment in baiting is when you get this one mail in which the lad shows real interest in you for the first time.
The mail with all the little references to you past mails, which he only scanned for MTCN Numbers.
The first real question about something YOU wrote. Very Happy
The moment your baiting character is becoming real and alive.

That is my favorite moment in baiting.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's nice when the train starts rolling.
I think my favorite part is when a lad is stredded, and writes back, "Help me! I even have not taken my bath! " There is something about a dirty lad that just cracks me up every time. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy
The fun of safaris I suppose...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
I think my favorite part is when a lad is stredded, and writes back, "Help me! I even have not taken my bath! "

I love that too because it's so surreal. As if the dirty bois hadn't other worries in the world. Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what my absolute favorite thing is, but I know that sometimes, the short, funny baits tickle me. Like this lad I had had a go with. Only lasted 2 hours, but it was about 12 emails total:

lad wrote:
How are you today? Are you still alive? if yes confirm to me because I would not want the funds to be transferred into dead man account.

me wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I am dead. Please let me know what I can do now to help you.

Thank you.

And lad sends me his next script, ignoring I am dead.

So I reply:

Quote:
Thank you for your reply. Is there going to be any issues with this transaction since I am no longer among the living? Obviously, I am unable to call you directly, but once I get to my final resting place, I can try to contact you from the beyond.

Will Mrs. Hangs want me to contact her also? I am not sure if I will be able to contact you both from the beyond in the same night.

lad wrote:
you dont sound serious.

me wrote:
Doctor Mogan, I am dead serious.

lad wrote:
is it that you are sick or something?.......if you are truely dead then how come do you email me?

me wrote:
The better question would be, why are you bothering me with this transaction when it is clear I have other issues to be dealing with? Going though purgatory isn't as easy as you might think.

But I am still willing to help you as much as I can. What do you need me to do?

And so on. Eventually when I gave the lad directions for how to perform a seance, he stopped replying. But the whole exchange made me laugh. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing

I like it when the lad is hooked enough you can tell them anything and they are ok with it. I remember a couple of us telling a lad on the phone that one of the characters was having an experimental chipmunk heart transplant. His response "Oh My God" he was then instructed to pray for the character which he did

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had my favorite moment today.

One of my lads truly believes that internet hackers, led by David 0keye, are after him, and has even changed his email and deleted the old one.

He called me today demanding an explanation for why I hadn't paid his diplomat.

"I want to make sure that he wasn't one of David 0keye's men..."

I hear a gasp, and 5 seconds of dead silence.

Beautiful.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far my favorite moments would have to be these:

1) Getting a scammer to help write my character's daughter's history report.

2) My first fake site kill

3) Turning a gold bait into a weapons deal (still ongoing)

4) Getting a lad to send a letter to Western Union waiving the security features and asking for a "less stressful modality"

5) Sending Marey Janne's bank manager a picture of a hare after he kept saying "I would like hare from you"

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a character's niece threaten to kill my character. In the end after weeks of threats towards my character he gave up and said do it. I then used one of the fake newspaper generators to implicate him in the savage machete attack.

He freaked out and closed down the email account. GOLD!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a Lad so enmeshed that he stays with you no matter what is top of the list.

Getting a bank account to have killed is good.

Chatting with a Lad, especially as Cammy, is a real buzz.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And thanks to a weird loophole in yahoo messenger, it's also heaps of fun to chat as two different people to the same lad

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You could use Trillian or Pidgin or Empathy, and have multiple accounts activated at once, with different availability statuses.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A good rant puts the biggest smile on my face:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=173642

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best humor phone call should go to Bluth at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1656463#1656463 Bluth as Danish investigator is hilarious.Laughing Laughing "liar rat bastard" Laughing Laughing

Like bravo I liked the heart transplant which went through various animal heart transplants until Dora mentioned the chipmunk's heart for the transplant --- and it was Alvin's heart. (That was the Jailbait Mass bait)

My favorite personal one is our Vaccine supplier, who is madly trying to get his wire transfer slip through one of Deuzer's famous receipt generators.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My favorite moment in baiting is when you get this one mail in which the lad shows real interest in you for the first time.

I am doing my first two bait and I think I've only been able to annoy them

How do you recognize the critical moment?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite moment is when the lad realises that there is no light at the end of the tunnel and send some nice replies. Most of the time they will just stop communicating, but once a while you will receive some hilarious replies!!

Two lads were subjected to sever pain, after they lost their money, time and stranded in different countries, I received this from the first one:
Quote:
I thank you very much

The second one stopped communicating for a short time, when I threatened him that I will leave Abidjan and go to the UK and take his with money with me, he simply said:
Quote:
save journey,have a nice trip back to UK

No threats, no insults, no ranting!! They just swallowed their prides!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part is when you can sense the desperation in their writing, especially when they feel they are so close to a payday.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic