SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Reverse: Can't Believe They Fall For Their Own Shit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
soahc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my first reversal. Here is their original email:

Quote:
We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Secretary General of the United Nations, and the governing

body of the monetary unit of the United Nations to investigate the unnecessary delay in payment, recommended and

approved in your favor.

During our research we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt bank

officials who are trying to divert their funds into their private accounts.

To represent this, the safety of your funds was organized in the form of your personal identification number: N:

5399830637420496 /: 2900/AND ALSO Here is your: TRANSACTION DETAILS STATUS ID: LSO543269861390 your (ATM MASTER

CARD) and everything should be done to track Bank Plc Barclay's of Nigeria and the manager of Bank Plc Barclay's ATM

MASTER CARD of Nigeria told me that they need to verify your information before they could process in the delivery

of your ATM MASTER CARD to you, so get back to us immediately in order to facilitate the delivery of your ATM MASTER

CARD bounded a huge ($ 6.8 million).

1. Your full name .........................
2. YOUR HOME Delivery Address ..................
3. Your Age :............................
4. Your profession :.........................
5. Your current work phone .............
6. Your current phone CELLS ..............
7. Copy of your ID / PHOTO ......
8. Your Skype ID :...........................

After receiving this information, we're going to start sending the cards directly to your nominated mailing

address.So you absolutely nothing to worry about, as we all owe it to your prompt response and cooperation.

With respect
Mr. Abubakar Momodu

ME (I got REAL creative):

Quote:
Mr. Abubakar-

Oh please tell me how I may collect the dividends so that my account may be credited with the numerous sums.

At this juncture I voided five checks, so that my balance of $40,000 USD (plus restitution in the order of another 20k) may be resolved to incremental networks.

My investments have plateaued, and I seek encouragement from your end regarding how to proceed accordingly. I trust your utmost discretion in this matter, and encourage you to retrieve the routing numbers once more so that the transfer may incur reasonable interest.

I do not trust third parties, and wish only to allow you and perhaps your servant to handle my finances. There are some taxable policies that need cleaning up, and I know only you can manage the large sum on such short notice.

Much regards-

So, they replied with basically the same email as the first one.

So I baited again:

Quote:
Mr. Abukabar-

I regret to inform you that I wired the initial sum of 30,000 USD to the wrong account. It is in the fiscal pipeline now and my barrels of oil have not yet reached Lagos.

Is there any number at which I may reach you? I need to re-invest this excess capital I have almost immediately. My yacht is not anchored off the Aegean sea, and I am contemplating a jaunt to Monaco so I may try my hand at high stakes roulette.

I do so love to take risky investments with my money, so if I were able to speak with you via my satellite phone, perhaps we can work out a deal where I may immediately wire you an forthcoming balance of somewhere around 20,000 USD.

I eagerly await your response.

Then they got more creative, and even used the name associated with my email, instead of the blatant made up name and title of a multi national corporation':

Quote:
Attention Gabriel:

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Master Card have been approved for delivery. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is $ 6.8 MILLION USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with FedEx, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to proceed to any western Union office, or Money Gram office close to you to effect the payment for the delivery of your benefits..

FedEx Express Logo

Mailing

$ 185

Insurance

$ 120.00

value Added Tax

$ 80.00

TOTAL

$ 385.00

RECIEVEING OFFICER

Receivers Name ..... Osagie Steve
RECEIVER ADDRESS.....NO 67 MARINE ROAD APAPA, LAGOS,NIGERIA.
TEST QUESTION ...... COLOUR
ANSWER .......BLUE

As soon as the payment is made do get back to us with the requested payment details below and also a scan copy of the payment receipt for confirmation purpose.

Senders Name:

Senders Address:

MTCN NUMBER:

Content of Parcel to be delivered.

1.ATM CARD VALUED THE SUM OF $6.8 Million USD
2.PAYMENT CERTIFICATE FROM THE SENATE HOUSE.
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. For safe delivery of your ATM CARD and other winning documents.

Description of parcel to be delivered:

An original certificate of weight :-----0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight :------------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :--------------------0.32kg
Colour of Parcel :----------------------------Dark Brown

Customer’s Name:………Gabriel

Note: That your FUNDS is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the below charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you because you are an international Beneficiary, before your benefits is delivered to you..

Exceptions: You are advised to proceed with the payment for the delivery of your ATM CARD as soon as possible

Have a wonderful time. Please call us anytime you need any assistance.

Regards,
Mr. Abubakar Momodu

Direct Line +2348065767818

It would appear they were on to my ruse, since they noticed I used different names. I didn't reply, so today I got this (they now call me by my made up name):

Quote:

OKAY THIS IS MY NUMBERS YOU CAN REACH ME OKAY +2348078130633 OR
+2348065767818

AWAITING YOUR CALL.

MR ABUBAKAR

My question is, where should I go from here? I am genuinely surprised these idiots fell for basically their own shit taken to a level of farce. I dropped every term I know associated with finance and then spewed some nonsense about my yacht, servants, barrels of oil, high stakes roulette, Monaco etc.

Should I just keep on emailing with them or have them call my cell?

Last edited by soahc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
soahc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just went ahead and replied. I want to see how absurd I can get with them before they give up:

Quote:
Mr. Abudakar-

My accountant has informed me that the lawyers are very skeptical about the foundation of your business in Lagos. As you may be aware, there are many scams which originate in your country.

This is not to insult your country. I love Nigerian women, and recently parted ways with a lovely lady by the name of Yetunde, who was marvelous at making love. I will miss her much and our weekend trips to Surulere.

If you could send photos of the women in Lagos who might accompany my staff on our jet, I would be happy to resume talks of sending the sum of 40,000 USD to your investment firm.

I like women with large breast and lean stomachs. Preferably younger ones, around 20 years of age.

Regarding your financial interests, I have a surplus of 10,000 USD ready now. You see I like to take risks with my money, but I don't like to be scammed. If you can prove you have women at your disposal, we may proceed accordingly.

Sincerely-

Last edited by soahc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only say that you should not call them. Let them call you and waste their resources.
soahc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, yeah, realized that I would have to buy a phone card.

Anyone ever skyped with these guys? I had the idea of dressing in a suit, sunglasses, a cigar and skyping with them, recording it. That would be hilarious.

Anyways, I went ahead and created an email account using my moniker, then from it sent them:

Quote:
Mr. Abadakar-

The internet connection on my yacht is disrupted often, so I will switch to using my corporate email account. Please be careful who you share this address with, for we must use utmost discretion when the subject of large sums of money is the topic we will discuss.

Regarding my last email, I eagerly await photographs of lovely Nigerian women. The subject of our monetary transactions can wait for I am just lingering off the coast of Greece now on my lovely 100ft. vessel. I wish to put the business aside until I see some photographs of the stunning beauties you have in your wondrous country. As I said I like big breasts and flat stomachs. Perhaps you know Eshe Duka? I love her very much and have been trying to meet withe her manager regarding a film my friends in Hollywood are putting together next summer.

Back to the subject of the money transfer, how much would be enough to start an oil conglomerate in Port Harcourt? As I understand, the infrastructures there do not foresee expansion without foreign investment, and I would be happy to be the first to capitalize on this. If you can provide for me the correct wiring numbers, I will seriously consider voiding the debts to my inquiries and potentially advancing with pretensions halted.

Your business partner-

new reply:

Quote:
SORRY I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH ANY WOMAN YOU ARE AMONG THE
LUCKY. YOU WINNE AN ATM MASTER CARD WORTH $6.8 US DOLLARS.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE WISH IS $ 358
DOLLARS.SO AS TO ENABLE US DELIVERY YOUR ATM MASTER CARD TO YOU.

TELL ME ARE YOU READY TO PAY FOR THE FEE.

They are still falling for it but only on a superficial level. Seems like they are sensing I am false, but just going along in case I may be the real deal:

Quote:
Mr. Akbardakarnoir-

6.8 USD? 358 USD? I have no use for such a small sum. Please tell me you do not work with such small amounts of money. I told you I need to invest at least 10,000 USD to see the returns on my fiscal policies.

I suggest you either show me pictures of the beautiful women in your country or take your business elsewhere. I am flying to Port Harcourt on Saturday to speak with foreign finance ministers about where to send my excess money.

Good day sir-

Last edited by soahc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Seventh Seal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

soahc wrote:

new reply:

Quote:
SORRY I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH ANY WOMAN YOU ARE AMONG THE
LUCKY. YOU WINNE AN ATM MASTER CARD WORTH $6.8 US DOLLARS.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE WISH IS $ 358
DOLLARS.SO AS TO ENABLE US DELIVERY YOUR ATM MASTER CARD TO YOU.

TELL ME ARE YOU READY TO PAY FOR THE FEE.

Wauw, a creditcard that is worth a whole 6 bucks and 8 cents?
You should be very proud... and only a fee of $358 to receive your $6... what a deal... what a deal! Very Happy

"Dont write to me again and again till u die in your destruction act.
Believe me you are death,u are not alive,go to hell with so call money,am okay as a human,i dont lack and i dont beg." - Romance Scammer

Closed lad accounts x5
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic