SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Loving a...Time Lord?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Davros has been sending emails to Vera, asking for a reply, simple things like that Generally acting like a Dalek. Recently, Vera sent a charming, eloquent response.

Quote:

Fuck off

...yeah, she doesn't know what 'fraudster' means, but she knows what that means.
In any case, Vera is emailing the Doctor, acting a lot kinder than she was to Davros.

Quote:

How are you today,
I hope you are doing fine over there in your base, I thank you for being so kind to me, You can come any day you feel like to come, when you are ready to come inform me,
Here is my full details, Country ..... Senegal, City ...Dakar , Address... 42 yorf line Dakar Senegal, Tell ... +222773577255.

The Doctor is eager to meet her. It seems. Sadly, she's been a complete idiot and typoed what I assume is 'York'. Yorf Lane does not exist.

Quote:
I hope to visit soon.
One thing though: I've been trying to find Yorf Line online, as well as to locate directions to it. If it's not too much trouble,could you give me a bit more detail as to where it is, how far from Dakar Airport (ideally location on Google maps).
Sorry for the hassle. I hope you can help.

Well, this might waste a bit of time in any case.
Cliffhanger: Davros is not done yet.
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No emails from Vera for a while. I decided to send her a questioning email, but there was an error. Her email account has now been deleted.
(Please play the Bad Wolf theme at this point).
The Doctor's attempts at love have once more gone awry. The lonely wanderer is alone once more...
(Closing credits).

Well, you never know. There are probably more vlads interested in 900 year old Time Lords.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic