SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad swears he's in london, but he cant seem to get the money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received: from [196.46.245.34] by web121208.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:48:40 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:48:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fw: Re: hello love
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-813460134-1295729320=:92688"
Content-Length: 100035

ok I've been baiting this lad for like 3 weeks now, he says he's from the US, but he traveled to nigeria on business but now he wants to come home early and marry me but he needs $2000 to pay his bosses off...I'm having a lot of fun [this is my first bait] anyway a week and a half ago the lad asked for money I stalled him for a week asking questions about WU [I'm not very good with computers you know] finally I decided to send the money [maybe a little too soon now that I think of it but ok] but we hit a snag, WU needed security forms first, so the lad said go with MG ok that was another few days, and oops looks like in california both MG and WU need security forms, so the lad suggested bank transfer...but quickly changed his mind [drat] then he insisted he called WU and they said we didnt need the forms, but I insisted in order to send money from california we did, so we spent a few more days arguing about that. finally he told me his boss sent him to the UK and so now we dont need those forms

Quote:
Hey My Love L1sa,How are you doing 2day,what's going on?i am still waiting to hear from you soon..pls Love what's going on concerning the money?pls Love go to the store and make the payment via money gramm of western Union, or you send send it to UK..pls come online now so that we can chat to know when you are going to send the money and i will be with u asap to Plan our wedding am tired of being all alone , hate missing you..i will be waiting to hear from you soon by get back to me with the MTCN and the sender details to pick up the fund and be with you asap Love.Have a wonderful day and take care,i care..J0hn..

we argued a little finally I agreed to go to WU and "try" again so I did, I made a reciept saying the payment was restricted to london and for the past few days he's been having so many problems he just cant seem to get that darn money, I even "called" a WU agent and they told me that the only reason why he isnt getting the money is he's not in the correct city, but the lad insists he's in london, his excuse as to why his email isnt showing up in london is his "internet browser" is from africa thats why lol. anyway so tomorrow he's going to try again....I'm so clumsy I keep messing up the MTCN

anyway the lad also changed his email, he told me because someone is trying to take the money so we cant be together, and he told me not to talk to his old email...and I just got an email from his old address asking for reconformation LOL so I'm thinking I might just "mess" up again and send the info. LOL stall even more you know

but yeah my question was is the lad totally full of BS about the internet browser thing? or is it possible? and also anyone have any more ideas for some fun torture? LOL Twisted Evil

anyway thanks Smile

Last edited by Krystal_Queen on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum from me...I dont know about the browser thing...but it looks like you are doing pretty good so far...love lads are one of my favorite varieties...
I wouldnt bait from yahoo...though...if you are infact doing that...

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

perhaps youf find a way to offer him the opportunity the get the money somewhere else, maybe a colleagueof him.
This colleague does not have to live in GB.

And then you become a premium member and get access to a great tool which gives you the ability to send a nice package with the money to africa. but the package is lost and your lad can track it via GPS...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all--welcome to Eater!

So far as his IP address and email broswer. If his IP shows as Africa, then I’m 99.9 percent sure that’s where he is. I suppose he could spoof his IP, but most lads aren’t that smart or have the means. Some do have a satellite IP or something, but I don’t that’s the case here.

Secondly--don’t educate him so far as IPs. And pretend to believe where he is. Pretend you are a real victim.

Yahoo is okay for baiting, but most baiters use Gmail because it strips out the IP address.

For additional torture--switch to Money Gram. Give him a totally made-up MTCN of 8 digits. He will have to go in person to the bank or Money Gram office. He can’t check it on-line. Then when he comes back and says the MTCN is wrong, you transpose the last two digits and apologize for mistyping the first time; and off he goes back to the Bank or MG office. He’ll be pretty upset after that, so you then make up a fake receipt (available here at Eater using Deuzer’s form generators), and send him back a third time. Hilarity ensues.

Oh, as an aside--I would XXX out the email addresses in your header quote in your opening post.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
First of all--welcome to Eater!

So far as his IP address and email broswer. If his IP shows as Africa, then I’m 99.9 percent sure that’s where he is. I suppose he could spoof his IP, but most lads aren’t that smart or have the means. Some do have a satellite IP or something, but I don’t that’s the case here.

Secondly--don’t educate him so far as IPs. And pretend to believe where he is. Pretend you are a real victim.

Yahoo is okay for baiting, but most baiters use Gmail because it strips out the IP address.

For additional torture--switch to Money Gram. Give him a totally made-up MTCN of 8 digits. He will have to go in person to the bank or Money Gram office. He can’t check it on-line. Then when he comes back and says the MTCN is wrong, you transpose the last two digits and apologize for mistyping the first time; and off he goes back to the Bank or MG office. He’ll be pretty upset after that, so you then make up a fake receipt (available here at Eater using Deuzer’s form generators), and send him back a third time. Hilarity ensues.

Oh, as an aside--I would XXX out the email addresses in your header quote in your opening post. Or at least yours.

thanks Smile I kinda figured it was BS.
yeah I did start educating, I didnt say anything about IP's I just said that the WU agent had me send him the email and he said the email didnt come from london...
LOL and I did do the whole switch from MG to WU but just for kicks since I'm so forgetful I might remember oh no it actually was MG Twisted Evil
he is starting to get a little pushy, he switched back to his old email now and is claiming to be in africa again so now I'm suposed to switch the transfer to nigeria....so we'll see how that goes, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be more problems
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup--you're right--you started off with MG and then went to WU. I missed that. I'd say you tried the WU stuff and you insist on going back to MG as they are the lesser of two evils.

There are some secure transfer methods you could use, but I am hesitant to discuss as this area is not behind a log-in.

How about asking a Mod to move this to Help, Hints, and Tips?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will say anything. I was baiting as an Indian living in the Caribbean and I sent a junk file (a word file renamed as a jpeg) which he wouldn't have been able to open. His comment was that the receipt was in Hindi and not in English.
Another one claimed that he couldn't save a Deuzer-generated receipt because it required a version of Windows Vista that is only available in the US (where my character was a student).

You can find other things to do (forms to ask for, modalities to use) in the Helps, Hints, and Tips section.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic