SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fake paypal payment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
o4asixt9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so my lad sends me through the his payment advice, then an hour later, an email telling me he'd paid.
So I told him I never received anything from paypal.
lol, they panic quick, don't they.
Quote:
Thanks so much for getting back to me.I have make payment I don't why it taking so long before they notify you.I will employ to take your patient to check your spam folder and get back to me.

Then I thought I'd test his staying power by editing the paypal email into an eCheque, which is like a bank deposit that tells you to wait until funds have cleared. I was hoping he would acuse me outright of changing it but he didn't.

Quote:
Good day to you.Just to let you know that the Payment you forward is not from me neither from PayPal.I have already make the payment and my account has already been deducted.Please take your patience well to check your mail very well including your spam folder.

waiting earnestly to hear from you.

Wright.

Strange but I already knew that Wink

Now I've told him my local post office was flooded and I have to wait for them to get fresh stationary supplies in before I can organise the western union transfer. May as well make use of the floods, you can't use that one everyday.
o4asixt9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after the post office got their replacement stationery through, I thought I'd get back in touch with the lad.
Quote:
If I had a spare couple of thousand $$ do you think I would be selling my boat??
You told me you were sending me the agents fee for me to to transfer to him.
I haven't received that yet, until I do I won't be able to pay the agent.

As if people have a few grand lying around.

The lad's reply
Quote:
I believe we have an agreement before I got the money sent and PayPal have charged and cannot be reverse nor refund,that is why am employing you to please try as much as you can get the money sent to the agent from your own pocket so that PayPal can release the money to you.

Thanks and waiting earnestly to hear from you.

He's starting to get a little narky, but it all still sounds scripted. So I thought I'd try having a garage sale to raise the funds.
Quote:
I've talked it over with the wife and we have decided that we'll have a garage sale at our place on Saturday to get the funds together. Even though we lost alot of our electrical gear when the floods hit the place and we had no insurance, I think we can still scrape together enough for it. With the funds I have spare we only need to raise about $1500, so here's hoping.

I thought I might get a little more of a personalised reply but instead I got this
Quote:
Thanks so much for getting back to me.Pleaase do this as soon as you can so that complete this transaction asap.

Then I tell him I've got the cash ready & tell him a completely different amount than what it started out, and asked him for the details again. All of a sudden he can put a detailed email together Laughing
Quote:
To send the money via western union, you'll be required to go to the closest western union outlets to you. You will be required to provide the recipient's First name , Last name and location (usually the County and Country alone should do). Per my understanding, western union accepts only cash or payment through a debit card.

On a successful transfer, you will be given a copy of the receipt where you will find a 10 digits money transfer control number which guarantees that only the receiver can pick up the funds at the receiving end after providing a valid ID. I think the process of sending funds via western union is very easy and I am very confident you would be able to do it.

As to the details find it below:

Shaun O'donnell
22 Farlow Street,
London,
WC2E 8JD,
United Kingdom.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

I've made up a new policy for WU as well. Now in this country we need to lodge photo ID of the recipient if money is being transfered to an individual.
I did this because I'm losing interest in him, sorry to say, and am thinking of finishing up with him soon. If you have any interesting ideas for the lad, please let me know.

edit: just got an email contact for his agent so I can request the photo ID.
Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me.As to the agent email:[email protected] get in touch with them and get back to me asap because this has been so much time now.

Apologies if I'm not supposed to include emails & addresses the lad provided.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic