SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Out of the blue...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the past few months I've had a few Lads approach Cammy not through email channels but chat. They mainly seem to be romance-types, but yesterday it was all business!

----- Our chat on Wed, 19/1/11 10:14 AM -----
Chris 4tta (9:10 AM): HELLO
Chris 4tta (9:10 AM): HELLO
Cammy (9:10 AM): Hi.
Chris 4tta (9:12 AM): HELLO
Cammy (9:12 AM): Hi.
Chris 4tta (9:12 AM): HOW ARE YOU TO TODAY?
Cammy (9:12 AM): I'm fine. And you?
Chris 4tta (9:13 AM): I AM GOOD
Chris 4tta (9:13 AM): I DR EV4NS 4TT4 KUFF0R
Cammy (9:13 AM): Yeah?
Chris 4tta (9:13 AM): AND YOU ARE?
Cammy (9:14 AM): I'm C4mmy White, but I thought you knew that already.
Chris 4tta (9:14 AM): YES BUT I WANT A FORMAL INTRODUTION
Chris 4tta (9:14 AM): ANYWAY
Chris 4tta (9:15 AM): I AM SICKING A PARTNER THAT WILL ASSIST ME IN A FUND TRANSFER FROM MY FIRM
Chris 4tta (9:15 AM): ARE YOU THERE?
Cammy (9:16 AM): Yeah.
Cammy (9:16 AM): Say what?
Chris 4tta (9:17 AM): I SAID I AM THE PRESENT REMMITTANCE MANGER OF MY FIRM
Cammy (9:17 AM): What do you want me for? I'm a photomodel, not a businesswoman.
Chris 4tta (9:18 AM): I AM SICKING A PARTNER THAT WILL ASSIST ME IN A FUND TRANSFER
Cammy (9:18 AM): Same point. I'm a photomodel. I know fox alpha about finance.
Chris 4tta (9:18 AM): THAT IS GOOD TO HEAR CAUSE YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON I NEED
Cammy (9:19 AM): WTF?
Chris 4tta (9:19 AM): THAT MEANS NOTHING
Cammy (9:19 AM): No, it means What The Fuck?
Chris 4tta (9:20 AM): ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO STAND AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND SO THAT WE CAN GET THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT THAT WILL PERMIT THE TRANSFER
Cammy (9:20 AM): Whoah, hold on. I thought you were talking about money from your firm.
Chris 4tta (9:21 AM): YES
Chris 4tta (9:21 AM): LIKE I SAID I AM THE PRESENT REMITTANCE MANAGER
Cammy (9:21 AM): So what's the deal with being a legal beneficiary? Isn't that something to do with insurance?
Chris 4tta (9:22 AM): YES
Cammy (9:22 AM): I don't get it.
Chris 4tta (9:23 AM): ALRIGHT LET ME BREAK IT DOWN THIS WAY
Cammy (9:23 AM): Go ahead.
Chris 4tta (9:23 AM): On my verification on duty I discovered some huge amounts of funds in my office Transfer Machine system, without any astounding Beneficiary and the funds have been lying there since 2005.
Cammy (9:25 AM): So there's money with no owner. Sounds like someone was careless. It wasn't you, was it?
Chris 4tta (9:25 AM): the money was deposited by a late client
Cammy (9:25 AM): A what client?
Chris 4tta (9:26 AM): that is the business world for you
Cammy (9:26 AM): Well, I know fox alpha about business. Keep it simple please.
Chris 4tta (9:27 AM): people come to Africa to do business and things like this happen then the government will write the fund of and i dont want that to happen
Cammy (9:27 AM): Things like what happen?
Chris 4tta (9:28 AM): that is why i contacted to to be my partner so that we can put head together to transfer this funds
Chris 4tta (9:28 AM): people dead everyday that is what i mean
Cammy (9:28 AM): I just noticed that reference to Africa. Where are you?
Chris 4tta (9:29 AM): i am in Ghana
Cammy (9:30 AM): Where's that?
Chris 4tta (9:30 AM): Mother land Africa
Cammy (9:30 AM): Actually, I remember now - The Amazing Race went there once.
Cammy (9:31 AM): It looked sorta crowded in Accra.
Chris 4tta (9:31 AM): yes you right
Cammy (9:32 AM): Back up a bit there - you said something about people being dead.
Chris 4tta (9:33 AM): nothing much is just that the owner of the fund our client dead without a next of kin to the funds
Chris 4tta (9:33 AM): that is all
Cammy (9:33 AM): How did he die?
Chris 4tta (9:34 AM): due to illness cause he has live in Africa for years which i was told he went back home for treatment that is all
Cammy (9:35 AM): Oh, right.
Chris 4tta (9:35 AM): so what do think can we be partner so that we can work for one goal
Cammy (9:36 AM): I don't know...
Chris 4tta (9:36 AM): cause i need a trusted friend like you to work with
Cammy (9:36 AM): Tell me more about this dead dude.
Chris 4tta (9:37 AM): i promise you will never regret it
Chris 4tta (9:37 AM): i just told you he went back home for treatment that were he died
Cammy (9:38 AM): I know nothing about him.
Chris 4tta (9:38 AM): he is businessman that invest in Ghana gold according to his file
Chris 4tta (9:39 AM): because i told my tome to go through his file
Chris 4tta (9:39 AM): sorry i mean i took my time to go through his file
Chris 4tta (9:40 AM): are you there?
Cammy (9:40 AM): Well, tell me.
Chris 4tta (9:40 AM): about what?
Cammy (9:41 AM): About the dead dude.
Chris 4tta (9:42 AM): i said i dont know much about him,the only information i have is from his file in my office
Cammy (9:42 AM): Well, what does it say? Who was he and where was he from?
Chris 4tta (9:44 AM): well he is an investor from china and his name is choy chung wu
Chris 4tta (9:45 AM): are you there?seems you are busy
Chris 4tta (9:46 AM): helloooooooooooooo
Cammy (9:46 AM): Sorry, I should have told you that I was getting a coffee.
Cammy (9:46 AM): So he traded in gold... hmm, anything else that I should know?
Chris 4tta (9:47 AM): alright i understand
Chris 4tta (9:47 AM): i thought something has happen to you
Cammy (9:47 AM): How sweet.
Chris 4tta (9:48 AM): thanks
Chris 4tta (9:49 AM): so are we business?so that we can put heads together to start the documentation for the fund transfer
Cammy (9:49 AM): Remember that I don't know anything about business.
Chris 4tta (9:50 AM): dont worry i will put you through cause it will cause much stress
Chris 4tta (9:51 AM): is just to get so transfer document that will approve the transfer to be legal
Cammy (9:51 AM): That doesn't sound good - the stress I mean.
Chris 4tta (9:52 AM): cause here in my country they will say is money laundry
Cammy (9:52 AM): Huh?
Chris 4tta (9:53 AM): yes that is why i have to get the necessary document before the transfer can commence
Cammy (9:53 AM): I don't get it.
Chris 4tta (9:54 AM): what are you not get tell me so that i can break it down
Cammy (9:54 AM): That money landry bit.
Chris 4tta (9:54 AM): ok
Chris 4tta (9:56 AM): here in Ghana any fund that is leaving the country more a 100.00 need to be approve by the ministry of finance and the high count of justice
Chris 4tta (9:57 AM): sorry i mean a 100.000
Chris 4tta (9:57 AM): $
Cammy (9:57 AM): How do you do business under those rules?
Chris 4tta (9:57 AM): you have to pass through the process
Chris 4tta (10:00 AM): because they believe the politicians steal the country fund and deposit them in a foreign account
Cammy (10:01 AM): So they force you to jump through hoops for that? And I'll bet that they can get around any process. Politicians suck!
Chris 4tta (10:02 AM): that is how it is over here dont forget is Africa not the western world of yours
Chris 4tta (10:03 AM): that is why the blacks want to invest all the have in the west
Cammy (10:03 AM): Actually that money landry bit is coming back to me now - from Underbelly. I was wondering what they meant by it.
Chris 4tta (10:05 AM): politicians steal government money evertday and transfer them in the name of a company
Chris 4tta (10:06 AM): believe that is the companies transfer
Cammy (10:06 AM): Underbelly was about organised crime, not government corruption.
Chris 4tta (10:06 AM): both
Cammy (10:07 AM): No it wasn't - I saw the show!
Chris 4tta (10:08 AM): so tell me about the show
Cammy (10:08 AM): It was about organised crime - drug dealers mainly - and the police who brought them to book.
Cammy (10:09 AM): It wasn't that good, to be honest. Made the drug business look sorta glamorous (if you didn't get shot).
Chris 4tta (10:11 AM): alright i see
Chris 4tta (10:12 AM): please what is time in country?
Cammy (10:13 AM): 1013.
Chris 4tta (10:13 AM): am or pm
Cammy (10:14 AM): Actually, shit, I shouldn't be here - I have an appointment. I'll be back on line in an hour or so. Watch this space.
Chris 4tta (10:14 AM): are you there?

More to come, I hope...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's with the money laundry?

Is that what rappers mean when they say 'dirty money'? Maybe if they took it to the money laundry, everything would be ok.

Rappers don't know how to laundry their money.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic