SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They don't read your first mail or pictures - now with piggy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a generally held belief among baiters that scammers don't read the first mail that you send and quite often that's true. I've found Senegal based love/orphan scammers especially prone to replying to initial mails that say "I bet your dad was a cocoa magnet" or "Show us your t*ts or GTFO".

However as an experiment I wondered what you would happen if you sent them a ridiculous picture or two along with your opening mail... something like this:
Quote:

Greetings

I was very happy to hear from you as I'm quite new to this email business, one of my acolytes told me that I really should get involved in it as it was very modern and a good way to meet new people without me scaring them too much (I am a little bit frightening at first but I really am quite nice for a dragon and I haven't eaten anyone for centuries and only then because they deserved it, there were a lot of very wicked kings back then).

I think I do have a good sense of humour and I enjoy music and singing (my people always sing when we are happy, we're famous for it) and I am told I am a gentle and considerate lover, especially given my size, which I do take as a nice compliment. I think of myself as quite mature as I'm 3249 years old by the way you measure time but that's still quite young for my kind, my mother says I still have my baby scales - which isn't true but she's my mother and I love her so I just humour her.

For myself I mostly stay here in my lair with my acolytes who look after me and do a lot of the day-to-day interaction with the outside world for obvious reasons. However I have recently been doing some acting work for a drama programme which was most exciting although they did have to overdub my voice because they said my voice would frighten little children who were part of the "target demographic" (they do talk a lot of nonsense at the BBC) so they had this actor do my voice - I met him, he was awfully nice, we had tea together.

Speaking of tea it's a very important part of my culture. Do you like tea?

Anyway I seem to have rambled on, it's a fault of mine, I do love to talk.

Maybe you will write back to me.

With Kind Regards

Ethelius Mantacorum Draconis

Accompanied by:

and this one (it's my better side)

What, you mean you thought the Great Dragon in the BBC TV series "Merlin" was done in CGI? Wink

I sent this out to five lads and to be honest was not expecting a reply, I mean just how stupid can lads be...

... er, very stupid as it turns out.

Quote:
Dearest,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a
nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is favourevans i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,

blah blah cocoa magnet blah rebels blah blah dead parent blah civil war blah refugee camp etc, etc etc...

That's nice, age doesn't matter, you don't think an age gap of over 3200 years is a bit much though?

I Wonder if young Miss Favour would like to become an acolyte?

Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8

Last edited by sunshine on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Favour Evans? Hey she loves me as well.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She was overtaken by your handsome reptilian looks.

I shall have to try baiting as an Ewok to see if lads' preferences extend to the furry.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
She was overtaken by your handsome reptilian looks.

I shall have to try baiting as an Ewok to see if lads' preferences extend to the furry.

Or try baiting as a fish that was given super intelligence by scientists and then escaped, and is now swimming the 7 seas....and emailing..

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ooh I think this sounds like who is desperately trying to befriend one of my characters, I smell fun

will fwd an email to you

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fridge wrote:
Favour Evans? Hey she loves me as well.

You mean Favour is dating you as well! But in her second part of her script she said she hated unfaithfulness!

She's nothing but a heartbreaker, I shall have to set her on fire Laughing

Incidentally of the five lads I sent this to now FOUR have replied! Truly lad lazyness and / or stupidity knows no bounds.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they're after your hoard. Treasure Type H, I believe.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They never take notice when I write "May the Flame of Udûn watch over you" either.... I think they're used to supernatural stuff. After all, Africa is where King Kong was discovered - why not dragons and fire demons?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! Favour loves me too!!!
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rocknrollnobody: I do have a nanotechnologically enhanced, sapient porpoise researcher in MIT. He extends his flipper in warm greetings.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Favour loves me too - haha - amazing how much we tie these b4st4rds up isnt' it?

GREAT dragon post btw - i lawled Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine Loved the pics. I recognized right off as I have been watching that series.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Maybe they're after your hoard. Treasure Type H, I believe.

I think you are right there. Will definitely have to breathe on her. I seem to recall that's 8d6 damage if she fails a saving throw Very Happy

@Morgain Le Fay - I thought with your name you might just have seen it.

This is how I replied.

Quote:
Greetings Miss Favour

Thank you for writing back to me so quickly, that was very polite of you. The night was rather a cool one but clear here in the United Kingdom where I am living at the moment, I live on a small island off the coast of Wales which is very secluded and which suits me very well. I spent the evening watching the stars and planets as there was a conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in the constellation of Sagittarius that I wished to observe. Did you know that in the legends of my people it is said that we become stars after we die? I'm not sure if that is actually true but it is a comforting thought.

I'm now sat here in my morning room, it overlooks the sea and catches the sunrise which is quite beautiful this morning. I am also taking a cup of tea, a nice Earl Grey blend with a small slice of lemon. I do like tea. You didn't say if you liked tea in your email. I do hope you like tea. What is your favourite blend and do you take sugar?

I was very saddened to read of your parents and the war. Humans can be such destructive little things with their guns and rockets can't they. What a tragedy for you. However you seem to have put this misfortune behind you as you look quite happy in your photograph. I did send you some pictures of myself in my last mail, did you not see them?

Yes I am certain that age is not important in relationships, I have never found my age to be a problem in dealings with your kind even though I'm quite a lot older in your terms than most people I meet.

I like a lot of the things that you like also, my cooking tends to be rather simple, usually I just burn things before I eat them if I am cooking for myself but my acolytes tend to cook for me so food is somewhat finer than just a crispy burnt cow. As to hobbies I am rather fond of stunt and formation flying and I do like my new acting roles (apparently I am going to have a small part in the next "Harry Potter" movie and I have been told that the BBC have commissioned a new series of "Merlin" and want me to reprise my role from the first two series which will be nice as I will get to work with that nice Mr John Hurt and the other fellow who played Victor Meldrew again.)

However these are really just hobbies as I have quite enough wealth and what you would call money to not have to have anything like a job or career as your kind do.

Anyway I do look forward to hearing more about you in your next mail and I hope you will write back to me soon. Do be sure and tell me about your tea preferences won't you.

With kindest regards

Ethelius Mantacorum Draconis.

... and the lad moved onto the "I have $lots" part of the script. However there is some good news:

Quote:
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only
person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father
to me.honey i will answer you now i like tea very very well i am also happy as you like that GOD will see us true.

Excellent! I shall send you my favourite Assam blend by Laughing

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got Favour Arisa and I deaded her lawyer's website.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Africa is where King Kong was discovered

gotta use that one Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
Rocknrollnobody: I do have a nanotechnologically enhanced, sapient porpoise researcher in MIT. He extends his flipper in warm greetings.

Awesome, I mean, why do dragons get to have intelligent fun?

Also, @Sunshine, how are you typing? Those talons look pretty epic for a standard keyboard...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have a secretary who takes dictation Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine, I'm glad that you are doing a reprise of your dragon baits. There are many new people here that are in for a real treat. These always crack me up. Very Happy Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no dragon better than the one Sunshine is using (from the Merlin series)............a talking dragon who has sage advise.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love lads love desperate nutters, I'm sure they've had their fair share of replies from mature D&D players looking to enter the dark dungeon and swing their short sword +1 about, shouting 'By the power of Greyskull!'.. if you know what I mean Wink

... 'Kob the Mule Beater' was my character name by the way .. 12th/10th level dwarven warrior/rouge .. handy with an axe and sling.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I always ended up playing clerics for some reason.

Senegal love lads are indeed a breed apart. I'm convinced you could just reply "By the power of Greyskull" for the first five or six email exchanges and they would keep plodding on. However they are worth persisting with because if you do get one off script they can be very tenacious and highly amusing as you push them way out of their comfort zone.

I've got a good feeling about Favour after this exchange:

Quote:
Good Morning Miss Favour

Thank you for your electronic mail. My day is going well thank you and I am once again in my morning room although the weather is quite cool and cloudy today. I was pleased that you like tea as much as I do, I have a nice cup of English Breakfast Tea here which one of my acolytes has just served me with a sugar cube and a small dash of fresh milk. It is quite delicious and I might even have a second cup whilst I peruse the morning newspaper; I see in the news that in the political sphere the shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, on Alan Johnson MP, has resigned his post over the mere trifle of his wife having sexual relationships with another man. This behaviour I have always found most puzzling among people; it is not the same among my kind as if one of us has warm feelings to another we will often mate together, sometimes with several partners at the same time, we find this quite natural but I think we do not have the strong jealousies that your kind sometimes experience. I really should explore this area at some time, maybe you could enlighten me with your thoughts in the subject if you have a mind to?

Ah so you are in Dakar in the country of Senegal. It has been may years since I have been there, it was not a very large place then, on a headland by the sea as I recall. A quite pleasant location I seem to remember although I was not there for very long as we had just stopped off en-route to Windhoek to visit the bones of my ancestors and form thence to the Spice Islands and far Cathay. It must be most pleasantly warm at this time of year unlike chilly Wales where I am living. Yes I also remember the inhabitants speaking the French language. Souhaitez-vous comme moi d'écrire en français? Je parle couramment la langue. Although we can continue to converse in English; as you prefer.

I am sorry to hear about the conditions under which you are living, they sound extremely harsh and, if I may use the word, draconian. I am surprised to hear that you are not allowed any money. I would have thought that the Senegalese authorities would be happy to let you access your father's money as then you could leave the camp and they would not have to spend money to feed and clothe you that I am sure they would prefer to spend on their own citizens.

Still under the circumstances I am sure that I could be of assistance to you if this is a simple matter of a financial transaction. I have a young acolyte here named Peter who is quite well versed in banking and financial matters and I am sure he could arrange for this money of yours to be transferred to one of our accounts somewhere in the world. If you can pass me the necessary information I will arrange matters for you.

As you like tea I would like to send you some of my favourite blend. It is a quite unique leaf tea grown only in the Karakoram mountains at a very high altitude and is quite rare and valuable. Would you be so kind as to let me know your postal address so I may send you some as my gift to you. I am sure you will find it quite the finest tea you have tasted.

I do look forward to hearing from you soon in your next electronic mail.

With kind regards

Ethelius

in reply...

Quote:
My dearest one
How are today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and care towards me, i want to tell you that you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,

I'll have to bend down I suppose if you want that, pray I don't sneeze.

Quote:
blah blah money blah blah reverend father blah blah Bank of Royal Scotland blah contact bank for transfer blah please send tea here is the adress.
country..........................snegal
city..............................dakar
adress................................quakam
phone number.................00221-776885092

Excellent... tea is on its way. I shall be expecting a full report on how you enjoyed it

Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
... 'Kob the Mule Beater' was my character name by the way .. 12th/10th level dwarven warrior/rouge .. handy with an axe and sling.

Ah, so you were a Red Dwarf?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played Raven, Arab thief and robber. Had my own inn with a basement with gang and dungeon. Good times. We played the real D&D, not AD&D, with adapted rules, though.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rogue .. dammit not rogue /ɹoʊɡ/ Wink, very witty.

Actually in those days they were called Fighter/Thief , warrior was actually an NPC class. But have played a lot of other games since, Baldurs gate, NWN .. Sorry I'm now sounding very old and boring.

There are quite a few baiter ex-D&D players ..anyone fancy getting the old dice out again, I have a huge collection of D&D stuff (PM me)
Embarassed

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait! I'm surprised they answered your question about tea, and just skimmed over eating burnt cow in the same email.
Brilliant job!

Most of my lovebaiters (Why do I have the urge to sing Lady gaga?) end up gay (or bi). Which is mildly odd for supposedly devout Christians, but never mind.

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic