SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What happened?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put my clog down all the way back from work so that I could find out what happened! Alas there is no trace of anything! Can someone pm me and bring me up to speed please.

Thanks

ptc

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, i was wondering the same thing. Came to the conclusion that the whole thing degenerated into a flame war that the mods pulled.

'spect we'll get an update in time......

I thought it was getting a little out of hand, there's precious little point in flaming someone that we don't even know reads the forums. I was very exciting for a while there though... I imagined a load of infuriated baiters all gearing up for a gherilla assault on the target, all bared teeth and bloody revenge in their hearts.

Doooooo let us know what happens (in mod friendley language of course). Wink

piecrust
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about.

The thread did get deleted - if you really want to know why PM one of the mods that were active in it (try Jose or Slightly) but they may or may not tell you what they're up to. This is a special case where an arrest would be easier than it usually is, so I imagine they're planning something.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Foo

My curiosity was getting the better of me. I can be patient though, these guys know what there doing so fingers crossed they get the right result.

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

foo, I love you. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic