SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Swedish Job.. The lad has landed safely!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This safari is dedicated to the TWAT Church, the European Division under the supervision of father Olaf aka Agda!! Their new site Clicky was the inspiration for this bait!!!

An Irish lad was sent to me by a gang in Abidjan. At first he claimed to be in Abidjan!!!
Quote:

Dear Mr. *********,
My name is Zion Peters, a diplomat assigned to the Europe diplomatic delivery service who is saddled with the responsibility of delivering a baggage to you this week. I was mandated to contact you by Dr. Lukeman Oti who said that you insisted that i contact your prior to the delivery proper to avoid lapses of any nature that might arise during the course of this project.
Please am advising that you let me know what the situation is with you at the moment because the initial arrangement was that the consignment will be delivered at Liverpool United Kingdom but now is like the arrangement has changed to Sweden. The delivery was supposed to be dispatched by tomorrow Monday but because of the recent crisis in Abidjan, we might not have flight till Tuesday/Wednesday.
Kindly feel free to advice me on what you want and how you want it done, then i will let you know what the proceedings are based on the ethics of my job.
Your prompt response will be appreciated as i look forward to finalizing all predelivery matters with you bearing in mind that time is of the essence.

Sincerely,
Zion Peters.

IP: 109.79.63.135

Of course I won’t miss playing with the number thing !!

Quote:
Dear Zion
Many thanks for your kind email. You haven't included your number and schedule?
The agreement with Dr Oti is to meet in Sweden as I'm currently there. I'm sorry for the situation in Abidjan. Hope to see you on Tuesday.
Here are my full address and contact details:
Bredsandsvägen 57, Enköping , Sweden
Phone number at work: +(46)852***** Extension: 113
My UK number has the international roaming so you can call me
+447*****

The usual up-front cash request

Quote:
Dear Mr. *****,
Your mail is with me and the contents well understood. Thanks for your prompt response to my mail and my sincere apology for the slight delay in getting back to you. Be assured that your consignment delivery is now routed Abidjan-Dublin-Stockholm and it will be dispatched tomorrow 18/01/2011. Upon our arrival in Dublin, we will be required by option A100 EU regulations to obtain a clearance authorization from the government of the first European port of call. This clearance authorization is very important to ensure that am allowed to transit to the flight coming to Sweden from Dublin without tampering or having to search/inspect the content of the consignment. It is imperative that you get the clearance authorization fees ready since i will be calling you upon my arrival in Dublin to demand for it. The fees is part of the handling/airlifting charges of 7000 euros, which i believe Mr. Oti has informed you that you will be handing over to the me when both of us meet in Sweden. The clearance authorization fees is 1,500 euros which you are expected to send to me on my arrival in Dublin while the balance of 5,500 euros will be paid in cash to me when we meet in Sweden. Most importantly, scanned copy of the information page of your international passport or drivers license is required for identification/authorization purposes.
Please kindly find attached, copies of the airway bill and Insurance certificate as i look forward to your understanding and cooperation.

Regards.
Peters.

I’m fed up with these bastards

Quote:
Dear Zion

With all due respect, the agreement with Dr Oti was (no up-front cash). Any expenses will be paid in cash and in person. I'm shocked as you asking me to pay in advance? Miss Sonia has been informed many times that there will be no up-front payment from any sort before meeting.

This is how business is done; meet your clients before asking them to pay for anything.

I advise you to go back to Dr Oti because I will not pay a single penny before meeting in person.

Hope that is clear enough.

Thanks

A usual straight baiting technic, nothing special!! Just a bit of deedcation and more lies!!

At this stage, the people in Abidjan interfered, also the lad called from his Irish number. I will spare you the emails and a few calls I received.

Basically, they are certain now there will be no money sent before meeting.

The lad complied finally after the gang in Abidjan gave him the green light ! hehe

Quote:
Dear Mr. *****
Thanks for your mail today. Be informed that i have finalized my flight arrangement to Stockholm tomorrow morning and i will be there before 12:00 noon. I will give you a ring immediately i arrive Stockholm Skavsta and i advice that you give the needed cooperation to enable me return to Dublin to secure the release of your consignment.
See you tomorrow

It appears that there is only one flight from Dublin to Stockholm tomorrow morning ( FR962 - Ryanair)

It costs 177.56 EUR (not that much, but it still a loss!)

Ok, I’m pretty sure that he will do it. This lad is rather fragile and is being heavily controlled by the Abidjan gang. Also, why did they use a lad in Dublin and went to all these troubles instead of someone who's already in Sweden !!

This is an example of their latest emails !!

Quote:
MY FRIEND ******

YES I GOT YOUR MAIL AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR NICE CONCERN,I ALSO GOT SOME MAIL FROM YOUR DAUGHTER SONIA ASKING ME WHAT IS THE UPDATE OF HER INERITANCE WHICH I TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY FOR YOU WILL MEET WITH MR ZION PETERS SO EVEYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAILS AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MR ZION IS TRYING TO AVOID THERE AT THE AIRPORT,SO PLEASE AS YOU HAVE ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE FEES YOU HAVE PROMISED TO PAY HIM AND FOR THE SECUIRTY YOU HAVE TO CARE FOR HIM.
I SPOKE WITH ZION SOME HOURS AGO, OF WHICH I TOLD HIM TO FIND A WAY TO MEET WITH YOU BY TOMORROW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I AM DOING FINE AND STILL WAITING TO SEE THAT YOU WILL GET THE CONSIGNMENT.WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS THIS, WHEN HE WILL CALL YOU AT HIS ARRIVAL IN SWEDEN MAKE A VERY GOOD MEANS TO PICK HIM FROM THE AIRPORT OR YOU CAN DIRECT HIM WITH THE GIVEN ADDRESS FOR HIM TO MEET WITH YOU PLEASE.

YOU ARE A MAN OF HIS WORD AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP YOUR OATH. Mr. Green

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

DR.LUKEMAN OTI

It always nice when a lad trusts you!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

In name of Reverend W.U Phystme I thank you for devotian to the Church.

I will do my best to pick you both up in Stockholm.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Subway. A Swedish safari. I hope he makes it. But why did you send him to Stockhom. It is the backside of Sweden. Gothenburg is a nicer alternative. Wink

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Malmö! Old Danish land! :p

But Western Sweden is a good idea, anyway. Not far from Norway or Denmark, the safari could move on to there. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway, if you need to get the lad stranded in the wilderness of Lapland, just let me know. I have a character living in Aloluokta, try and find that with google. I know that area very well, so i can give descriptions of landmarks or buildings.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The prices in Norway, by the by, are among the highest in the world. I think he'll enjoy a weekend in Oslo.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
if so he'll be living on ice cream (nod to NWM !) as he won't be able to afford a beer there

However I agree Malmö would be nice for him, especially a fake address as the taxi drivers seem to be all crooks and don't know where anywhere is but will drive you around aimlessly as long as the clock is running*
The train fare across the bridge from Kastrup (CPH) is not cheap as well. Chances are not too warm at this time of year Wink

* yes bitter experience Rolling Eyes

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Subway 1's call to the lad before he left Dublin.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/OlcMs8P9/Zion_Peters_04_26_PM_Wednesday.html
Nice job, Subway! You were so calm and serious, how could he not believe you? Very Happy

Zion Peters has landed in Sweden!
I just had a chat with Subway 1 an hour ago....

SH: hi. just cutting the phonecall to zion. i was gonna post it. is he going?

Subway: The lad has landed safely hehe

SH: no shit! hahahaq

Subway: he called from a Swedish number .. I asked him to send me an email with his location from my own record

SH: have him go to a hotel or something in town and have some lunch..hang out and send you an email from there.
yeah..
you might be tied up today..for awhle be patient.

Subway: in 13 minutes I will have a meeting and will ignore him for while

SH: ok
better turn off yu phone during your meeting!!!
hahaha

Subway: by the way.. he was speaking in panic.. the same with has last call
as

SH: panic.?? he seemed calm as a cucumber in dublin

Subway: no.. you haven;t his heard his calls before.. this guy is sensitive.. scared ..

SH: what's with instant panic? what is their problem?

Subway: I don't know.. this lad is too fragile.. and I've dealt with many lads .. I can assure you

SH: a life of crime should make him scared. i hope he wets his pants when he finds out he might have to travel north

Subway: hehe

SH: maybe it will freeze in his underwear

Subway: where Olaf when I need him!!

SH: haha.

Subway: lol

I'm sure we will hear more from this lad in a few more hours. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bait_my_hook wrote:
especially a fake address as the taxi drivers seem to be all crooks and don't know where anywhere is but will drive you around aimlessly as long as the clock is running*

* yes bitter experience Rolling Eyes

Most taxi drivers here are Arabs. Arab taxi drivers are not know for being law abiding anywhere in the world*. Wink

* Yes, bitter experience. Lived in the Middle East for 3 months. Crying or Very sad

Let me know if I can be of any assistance. If you send him to Cph, I'm sure I can find a way to shadow him. Wink

DISCLAIMER: No offense to Arabs! But if you're a taxi driver, feel free to feel a little offended. Wink

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's calling like a crazy, in one of the calls he mentioned he's in the the World Trade Centre Shocked

After some googling , there is indeed a mall called world trade centre in Stockholm

http://www.wtc.se/en

I just told him send an email for the documentation so I can forward it to Sonia and Dr Oti in Abidjan as a proof of his arrival

He did it Laughing

Quote:
I am in World Trade Center, T-central lane Stockholm.

Peter.

83.183.74.29 , Stockholm, Sweden Thumbs up

I will give him a comforting call shortly !!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
83.183.74.29 , Stockholm, Sweden Thumbs up

Congratulations! A safari to Sweden - that's damn amazing! Very Happy

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
After some googling , there is indeed a mall called world trade centre in Stockholm

there is, right next to Central Station after a nice expensive ride in from Arlanda (the airport)

wonder where he is staying? not many cheap hotels in central Stockholm Smile

of course he's convenient for trains to remote places Twisted Evil

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn subway1, that is awesome! Make sure to ask him about the weather! Laughing

Edit: "Climate change" for him, it's 28F (-2C) in Stockholm right now, balmy compared to Minnesota's 0 F(-18 C). Send him here for some real punishment.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
my that's very mild for Stockholm - must be having a heatwave - it's colder at my place in the UK

-18degC is a normal spring day in Stockholm Shocked

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the local forecast - it's in Swedish, but I think you can understand the figures. Wink
http://www.klart.se/v%C3%A4der-stockholm.html

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice safari subway. Impressive to get a lad to the "cold" north. If you need any help with the safari i will try to assist you. I don't know much about Stockholm but if there is anything you need you can pm me.

@ the vampire. It is a safe bet that any place ending with ...luokta is in the middle of nowhere. And it took me about two secs to find it. 70km north of Jokkmokk.

And do avoid any misconceptions about Sweden. -18°C is not a normal temperature in Stockholm. Todays -2°C is very close to the normal January weather temperature which is -1°C

But of course the more north you go the colder it gets. And in the coldest parts it will frequently get colder than -18°C.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed that this lad went from Dublin to Stockholm. I thought he moved from Cote d'Ivoire, which would have been a big climate shock. However this does not take away from the awesomeness of the safari for me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cograts subway on the the Swedish safari!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden Sweden clapping Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one novelty safari, don't forget to add your new pith, well deserved.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Subway1, it seems that you can get any lad onto a safari to anywhere you want. It must be a gift.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, subway! Nice job! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, subway 1! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll buy you a keg of beer if you can get a lad to go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimaey

Last edited by TheDane on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work!

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic