SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joey Morris - England/Nigerian Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This happen to me this week. Before X-mas!

This guy calls himself Joey Walter Morris from San Marino, CA, he's an "archeologist" looking for love on Chemistry.com.

Hello dear
I am so happy you eventually wrote i have waited for your email for long ,u seem really nice and wonderful and being shy is a bonus...well,here is more about me,i thought it would be a nice thing to let u know more about me,so i took some time to write all these just for you to know me and my personality...what do u think about age and distance? well,they don't bother me cos where does age stand when love decides and where does distance stand when two hearts agree,i wouldn't mind traveling 3000000000 miles just to meet that special someone. I'm just a man with an attitude of maximum simplicity..i am very simple...Well, a honest, sincere and very open-minded person describes me best. I love to be
Truthful "WHITE IS WHITE" and "BLACK IS BLACK" is my favorite quote,it describes truthfulness. I prefer to say the truth and face whatever consequence that follows,instead of lying and not having a peaceful conscience.. People love me for my honest nature and i think i want to live like that till
eternity, but i won't say i am a perfect man though.I prefer the fantasy aspect of things,I am a nice,kind and sensitive guy. In times of anonymity I seek solitude in things that are interesting,calm and has another way of connecting,i love the aspect of sharing emotions with words,to softly embrace the love and the desire that souls have for each other.I am also interested in music,movies,fantasy art.quiet, generous, love to travel (Part of my Job), enjoy, antiques, art, reading, the ocean, the cold weather,.....am an adventurer and my work also makes me seek different part of the world in culture and history also I love to cuddle,kiss and to hold hands,walking down the street,road,lane whatever.. I love warm hugs..I am very good at whispering nice words into someone's ears.. I wouldn't say i am seductive but a lady i once dated always tells me this ,"HONEY, THAT SMILE COULD GET YOU ANOTHER LADY"..how funny she is....... i want to spend the rest of
my life with a woman i can trust and is worthy of my unique love.

A lady who is willing to get to know me and not rush things. I enjoy Hiking and taking long rides and looking for antiques. I enjoy walking on beach and chilling together at night.I want a partner in life. Someone who will walk beside me not in front of me and not behind me. I want someone who enjoys cuddling at nights and waking up in the morning with a smile on the face...
My parents are late...i was coming back from Basilica last month when i overheard some people talking about Chemistry and i asked them about it(I wouldn't have known)
And i also have a truck which defines me in a number of ways.I wish i can chat with you on yahoo. Messenger,this will bring us a lot closer...I have attached a copy of my picture for you.
Talk to me as soon as you can

Joey

We chat like for 3 weeks before he asked for money.
He has all my personal info. including SS#! I even open an acct. at JP Morgan Chase so he could deposit his cheque! I came across this website too late! I guess. I feel so ashamed! I've already sent him $600 to change his plane ticket because he ran out of cash and he said he was stranded at the Heathrow Airpot in London. And actually a Joey Morris pick up the money because I called Western Union. Then the next day he asked for another $300 to pay for his suitcases because he had a lot of his "archeologist tools" with him but when he said he need the money to be sent to Chima Ogini at Abuja, Nigeria that's when I realized this was a scam!
Phone No.s 44 702 408 5409 234 803 947 6696 44 740 476 3953
email: [email protected]
Yahoo IM: joey j
Where do I post the photo his using? So everyone can take a look at his face!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi boricuascammed. I am so sorry that you have lost money to this scammer.
The phone numbers you provide are call forwarding numbers - to make it appear that he is in England.
Please close that bank account you opened for him immediately.

boricuascammed wrote:

"Joey Morris" did probably not pick up the money from Western Union as all that is required to do so is the WU number and question with answer. As this scammer has enough to steal your identity, please read this page:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/
You may also want to look into an identity theft protection plan.

You can go ahead and post the picture he is using here in this thread.

<fixed quote - spot>

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a boricua myself, you have my solidarity.

I will do something that will not come back to you (or me) in any way but will be sure to provide this pendejo estafador with at least some distraction and at best having to face a bunch of angry lads on his e-mail and phones.

Please also join our sister site, Scam Warners.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try to bait him.

his script is not bad (at least for a non english speaking person). let's see, where it's going.

Of course, my character is non-christian, that will hurt a bit Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Hi boricuascammed. I am so sorry that you have lost money to this scammer.
The phone numbers you provide are call forwarding numbers - to make it appear that he is in England.
Please close that bank account you opened for him immediately.

boricuascammed wrote:

"Joey Morris" did probably not pick up the money from Western Union as all that is required to do so is the WU number and question with answer. As this scammer has enough to steal your identity, please read this page:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/
You may also want to look into an identity theft protection plan.

You can go ahead and post the picture he is using here in this thread.

<fixed quote - spot>

I didn't put a Question/Answer in the WU; he needed to present an Id to get the money, so he used the Joey Morris name and the false address in San Marino, CA.
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio wrote:
Being a boricua myself, you have my solidarity.

I will do something that will not come back to you (or me) in any way but will be sure to provide this pendejo estafador with at least some distraction and at best having to face a bunch of angry lads on his e-mail and phones.

Please also join our sister site, Scam Warners.

Gracias!! Creo que encontre este website demasiado tarde! And this lad has the nerve to contacted me again today!
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fri, December 24, 2010 8:45:49 AMMiss You
To: @yahoo.com>

5 Files View Slideshow Download All
joey.jpg (7KB); joey2.jpg (7KB); joey5.jpg (8KB); At work 1.jpg (9KB); at work 4.jpg (10KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE INFORMATION'S YOU REQUESTED
NAME..Joey Walter Morris
DOB...April 30 1969
Residential address...1171 Lombardy street San marino California. CA 91108
Passport No...468362955
Social security no...323815912
Bank Name...Bank of America
Bank acc no.6574485883
Bank address...2180 Huntington Dr San Marino, CA 91108
Account name...Joey Walter Morris
Drivers Liscence no...7641120

Baby if there is anything else you want me to send i will gladly do it to let you know that i am not lying to you,I once played with the new york giants as Joe Morrris maybe this will help in knowing me better,i played as part time i wasn't full time and this was in 1981.
I love you baby and i have never lied to you,tell the kids i am sorry for what am putting them through and also let them know i cant wait to see them,let them know my whole life depends on there mom and am coming home as soon as i can.
I have attached some of my pics for you.
I also attached pictures of my work tools,most of them go 200 feet below ground surface and then we climb in through it,most of this ancient things go so deep below the ground you rarely see them,but with my Lorenz pulse 4 metal detector i can detect everything.
Baby call me as soon as you receive my email...i cant wait to hear from you and also let the kids know i am sorry and i will make it up,I feel so at peace with the world when am writing you or when am talking to you on the phone,it makes me so happy,am not asking God for anything else but to have you forever,Ii have paused my heart for you and when i come home you will be the one to make it move.
I love you Jeannie.

Love you unconditionally,
Joey.

Going through the email header of this one I found this:

Received: from [204.14.43.9] by web113316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:45:49 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:45:49 -0800 (PST)

Tracking ip address: 204.14.43.9

Roseau, Saint George, Dominica
Map DataImagery ©2011 DigitalGlobe, GeoEye - Terms of UseMap DataCloseImagery ©2011 DigitalGlobe, GeoEye
MapSatelliteHybridTerrain
???
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tue, December 21, 2010 9:14:04 AMThis is how much i Love you.
To:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babe am writing this to let you know how much i love you...

I love you enough to fight for you compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if need be.

Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart no matter what lenght of time its for and regardless of the distance.

Enough to believe in our relationship,to stand by it through the worst of times to have faith in our strength as a couple and to never give up on us.

Enough to spend the rest of my life with you be there for you when you need or want me and never ever want to leave you or live without you.

I LOVE YOU this much Jeannie !
Love,
Joey.

Email Header:
Received: from [41.206.15.18] by web113317.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:14:04 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:14:04 -0800 (PST)
IP Tracker:

n/a, n/a, Nigeria
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the other Joe Morris that he claims to be:

Joseph Edward Morris (born September 15, 1960 in Fort Bragg, North Carolina) is a former American football running back in the National Football League who played for the New York Giants from 1982 to 1988. Initially noted for his diminutive stature — 5' 7", Morris was a key member of the Giants team that won Super Bowl XXI in 1987. He rushed for 67 yards, caught four passes for 20 yards, and scored a touchdown in the game.

I promise to work on this guy a little more extra in the upcoming days.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Address is bouncing. Does anyone have his backup address?

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fri, January 7, 2011 4:21:22 PMRe: Call me
To: @yahoo.com>

Even if you dont want have anything to do with me can you at least recieve the money from my clients so i can come back home?
You just dont know how much i love you if you do you will never do anything to hurt me or make me cry,i told you to hold on when you recieve the money then you will really and truly believe me now its ready for transfer and you wont even call me,all they are sending to you is 3000 which will be enough for me to come back and pay you back for all.
Please call me and write me back soon.
You dont know the value of what you have until you really lose it.
Love,
Joey.

--- On Thu, 1/6/11, <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Call me
To: "joey j" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, January 6, 2011, 5:05 PM

To which of the following no.s do you want me to call you: ?

6 012 242 6660
44 702 408 5409
44 740 476 3953
234 803 947 6696

Email Header:
Received: from [41.190.2.250] by web113319.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:21:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:21:22 -0800 (PST)

At Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:21:22 -0800 (PST), the email sender [email protected] sent you an email from the IP address 41.190.2.250 located in Nigeria, Lagos.

At Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:21:22 -0800 (PST), the email sender [email protected] sent you an email from the IP address 41.190.2.250 located in Nigeria, Lagos.
Email Sender: [email protected] [more info]
IP address: 41.190.2.250
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Local Time of this IP country: 2011-01-17 18:29
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now the scumbag wants to use you to launder his money!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic