SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG! US troops killed my long lost Iraqi cousin!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OR; This little piggy went to Hong Kong...

Ok I replied to this one just after Christmas and have already begun dealing out the pain.

These are all dated 12/27, but I think I started just before Christmas really.

LAD

Quote:
Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of $24,500,000.00 for you to handle with me please reply me for more information.Contact me on my email: [email protected]
Regards,
S.A Flockhart.

ME

Quote:
And good day to you as well!

I must admit to being a bit confused though.

Firstly, how did you get my private email? I only give it to close friends of which I have only a few that I trust.

Secondly, the email came from Rebecca Richardson, but its signed by S A Flockherd. I don't understand this.

Well, to be honest this proposal does pique my interest so I would certainly like to have some more details about this and to have my above questions answered. If I like what I see in your reply I will make careful consideration whether to proceed or not.

Kindest Regards,
Dr. Thom4s Cl4ncy, MD, Ob/Gyn, SOB

LAD

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your response to my proposal, This email might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as serious could come into your mind but please consider it and accept it with a deep sense of humility. Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Sandy Andrew Flockhart, Chief Executive Officer of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, I am contacting you concerning our late customer and an investment placed under our banks management before the Iraq war. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to acquaint you with certain facts that might be of interest to you. In 2005, Abbas Kadhim, a businessman, also who was with the Iraqi forces and our Client, made a fixed deposit of Twenty Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him when it was due, but no response came from him till date. We later found out that the General along with his family had been killed in a bomb blast that hit their home, what bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds.

All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies Your interest to assist me was rather unspecific as a result of which I am quite skeptical in believing that you could be of assistance to me, therefore I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and committment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved,it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction,my trust is not given out lightly.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment,I want this large sum of money transfered with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL.I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your full Names and private contacts (ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX) just as it will appear on the documents..

Sincerely,
S.A. Flockhart.

ME

Quote:
Greetings Mr Flockherd,

I appreciate your confidence in me and wish to assure you that as a medical practitioner for over 30 years I am well versed in matters of confidentiality. As a gynecologist I have seen everything a woman has to offer and then some and I have my patients' complete trust. I serve a rather small community here and if tongues were to wag, well that would be very bad for my practice.

Now then, this business sounds all well and good, but I have some serious questions about it. Really I have one big question and that is how can this possibly be legal? How in the world can you simply transfer a man's fortune into another account in a different country belonging to a stranger without it raising alarms from here to Timbuktu? Please forgive me sir, but I'm a simple country doctor and this just seems very incredible to me. Please explain to me exactly how this process will go forward. My reputation here is second to none and my neighbors literally trust me with their wives. If something were to create a blemish on my spotless record I would be finished as an MD here in Pyldon.

Now all that being said, I certainly could use an extra million or two (who couldn't?) as my wife, Dr Helena Clancy and I have plans to expand our small clinic to accommodate an increased demand in our specialty of sexual reassignment and organ transplantation. One operating room is simply not enough these days and doubling the surgical staff takes money as well.

So please do get back to me on my concerns.

I await your response sir,
Dr Thomas Clancy, MD, OB/GYN, SOB

Lad

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Thanks for your response to my email, and i appreciate your explaining to me that you would be able to keep this transaction confidential.
Well i myself have being in the banking industry for a very long time and i sure know my way around such transactions. First things first, in this process, to my bank, you would not be a stranger to Mr. Abbas Kadhim, my attorney is going to prepare the legal documents which will go to show that you are the lawful next of kin and beneficiary to Mr. Abbas Kadhim bank account with us, thereby entitling you to the Twenty Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars and my attorney will prepare the documents to the bank and have the bank transfer the funds to you, you would not even be needed to come over to my bank to sign any documents or to come over to the court in my country, everything will be taken care of by my attorney.
Just as i know you can assure me that you are very good in your line of profession, i am assuring you that this is totally a legal transaction and safe. I have everything planned out and i assure you that your reputation will not be put to risk.
All i require of you at this moment is your Full Names, Address, Phone and Fax No.
Once you have provided me with this, i would give you further information on the proceedings.

Do endeavour to reply as soon as possible with your details.

Regards,
S.A Flockhart.

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FOOP!! duplicate post.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Last edited by The Scam Hunter on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12/30

ME

Quote:
Dear Mr. Flockherds,

My apologies for the delay in replying to you. Things are a bit crazy here during the Holidays with many short notice elective surgeries as my patients attempt to complete a few organ modification procedures before the new year celebrations begin in earnest. You would not believe the numbers of people desiring Sexual reassignment (SR) these days. My wife and I could work around the clock and still not meet the SR demand. Thus our need for funding to facilitate expansion of the clinic. And all this on top of my regular, long time patients who come in for their annual Gynecological exams. They do seem to enjoy my methods and many request the "special exam". The poor dears, widows mostly as The War has taken many loved away from us here and they simply miss a man's special touch.

I thank you for the information you provided about yourself and I am intensely interested in this venture, but I still do not understand how it is that anyone could pass me off as a relative, however distant, to an Iraqi citizen. I'm sure your Atty is good at what he does, but really I would need some elective surgery of my own to look like I was an Iraqi. I am very Caucasian and as pale white as a man can get due to the long hours indoors. I just don't see how this could work. One look at me and I think the game would be over as we say.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's getting late and Mrs. Clancy is requesting her own "special exam". What a lovely lady.

I await your reply Sir,

Dr Thomas Clancy, MD, OB/GYN, SOB

LAD

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Thanks for your response and i am sorry for my late reply, First i must wish you and your family a Happy New Year, i bet you must have had lots of fun. Well i read your email carefully and i understand your fears, but then i want you to understand know that i have considered this business transaction and planned it very carefully for some months now before i contacted you.
Firstly, if any verification is to be done, it'll be done by me and you do not need to look like an Iraqi to be related to one, surely you must have seen where someone who is related to for example a Spanish Man who would be related to an English Person, Your looks will not be a problem at all, and of course i wouldn't want you changing your looks for this business transaction, i wouldn't want to annoy Mrs Clancy as i know she loves you just they way you look.
Well you can learn more about me on my banks website: (snipped)

Now, I'll need you to provide me with your address, phone and fax no as we really need to speed up this process, i want this funds transferred in the next few days.

So reply as soon as you get this with the information i request and i would then immediately start up the process. Time is of the essence my friend.

S.A Flockhart.

Sadly the good Dr forgot to mention that he was taking the Missus away for a Holiday and our Lad was left hanging for over a week with this autoreply. Three times!

Quote:
Our offices will be closed to celebrate the Holidays from Jan. 3rd
until Jan 10th. Upon our return we will respond to all inquiries.

Aloha,
The Clancy Clinic Staff

LAD

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I am still yet to hear from you and like i said in my last email, time is very important and we cannot afford to delay. Do write me back immediately you get this.

Regards,
S. A. Flockhart

Nobody likes a whiner Flophard!

Last edited by The Scam Hunter on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we had a LOVELY Cruise and now its time for Flophards' first spanking.

Quote:
Greetings Mr Flopherds,

Well, Mrs. Clancy and I had a wonderful vacation and we returned late last night. So, lets get started with our business, shall we? If you don't mind please refresh my memory as to what is is you're asking me to do. You see I completely erased my mind concerning business and the Clinic and now I can't seem to find your correspondence that explains it all.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

--
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD, OB/GYN, SOB

LAD

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I must say, i really would have appreciated your informing me before actually going on a vacation, but all the same, we are going to get back on the transaction and please next time always endeavour to give me a heads up when you intend leaving office or anything of that nature in the future.
Now, in regards to our previous conversation, what i require of you right now is your details:
1. Full Names.
2. Address.
3. Phone No.
4. Fax No.

Write back with this details and i would immediately give you documents which you are required to review.

S. A. Flockhart

On no he didn't just...did he? Twisted Evil

ME

Quote:
Well at what point did I become accountable to you Mr Flopherds? I don't know how things work in in your part of the world, but here in America we can come and go as we please. And since it had been some days since I had sent you an inquiry about this "transaction" of ours (without a reply from you) I wasn't even sure we still had business to conduct. I took my lovely wife on our annual Christmas cruise over the holidays, so do please forgive me for putting my family ahead of you.

Now then. I asked you to refresh my memory as to the nature of our transaction, so if you would be so kind as to tell me again what is is we are up to I would appreciate it very much. Do bear in mind that I run a busy practice with a heavy surgery schedule. It may sound trivial to you, but believe me, transplanting a fully functioning penis and scrotum to a former female patient is not a simple task and the research behind it has been exhausting. We have a patient awaiting a donor organ as we speak so if I disappear for a day or two it's because I have a surgical team to supervise. This is very tricky stuff, You cannot imagine all the "connections" that have to be made in order for your penis to function properly.

And now we wait for the groveling to begin. Of course I'll need the whole plan explained and will have to ask all the same questions as well as a few I "forgot" earlier. Either way, I'm seeing a site closed and a piggy or two from this one.

Oh, I forgot. IP traces to Lagos. We'll see how his English holds up when I pull him off script. Twisted Evil

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just scoped out the bank site he gave me and it appears to be the actual HSBC site. My lad is posing as one of the real Directors.

No site killing, but should I report it now or wait to get some accts shutdown first?

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be fun for you to "accidentally" send the money to the real HSBC branch, and then get the panicked lad to offer up piggies. Or, after enough hassle tell him "I'm going to meet you in person to pay the money, this is obviously not working" and book a flight to the actual bank.

I don't think you can report it as phishing, since he was just using it to lend credibility. Lads do this all the time with banks and churches. It's almost always a great opportunity for you to send the money to the wrong (legit) place and then spend days or weeks trying to get it back.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Like your thinking!

Of course my busy "surgery schedule" will add to the delays. I have it on good authority that a viable penis and scrotum will be available just in the knick of time for transplantation. Ms. Henrietta has been waiting very patiently to fully become Henry and "his" time is near. He's shaving 3 days a week now.

I was thinking more along the lines of alerting HSBC that their site and the Identity of one of their directors is being used for a scam, but I guess this isn't the first time for it and now way to stop it really.

I'm definitely thinking Piggies though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic