SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Another Job Scam from Craiglist

View next topic
View previous topic

boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thu, January 13, 2011 1:25:34 AMFill the Application and E-mail It back to get started Asap!!!
To: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your interest in this position, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I most very often get my hands occupied because am working with many companies both states and outside,so it's imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include: Make travel arrangements and submit expenses for Attorneys Order office supplies, Running personal errands,Check Processing Filing documents,faxing,printing and typing letters Web research, Internet search skills and posting ads Quality communication etiquette skills and good organizational skills Serious sense of humor required and mandatory to work with me Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information Perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity You can only apply for this position if you own a printer and personal computer. Basic wage is $500 a weekly About me:

My name is Mr Lyle Ulrey ,i have a family of 3 and i am a Realtor and Lawyer.I travel alot,hence the reason why i need an assistant to handle affairs for me on the home front when i am away on business which is usually quite often. This position is home-based and flexible you can be in any location,working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, I need someone who can be able to meet up with my i rregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship. Note:This position is home base office work you can be in any location and work with me from your home. Let me know your interest if you are ready to work with me from your home Mon-Fri @ 10am
First Name :-
Middle Name :-
Last Name :-
Street Address :-
City, State, Zip Code:-
Sex :__________ Age :-
Nationality :-
Cell Phone Number (___) :-
Home Phone Number(___) :-
Email::-
Current Job:-

Thanks for your time , hope to hear from you again.
Regards,
Mr Lyle Ulrey .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Originating-IP: [82.128.62.13]

IP address [?]: 82.128.62.13 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Local time in Nigeria: 2011-01-13 15:35
ladyoscar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a CL link from a friend about a job position that could fit to my profile, and I sent them an email with my resume two days ago. Today I received the following:

from Barbara Bosch <[email protected]>
to <[email protected]>
date Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:58 AM
subject Re: Job Offer - Personal Assistant

8:58 AM

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for your response we are so sorry for the late late reply we hope we can still meet up to your expectations . My name is Barbara Bosch . I live in US but presently in London on a business trip and I need a part time Assistant urgently to run my errands until I return back to the US by third week in April.I own an electronics and clothing store in London,United Kingdom.Here below is the job description.

1. You will run errands for three times a week and two hours each day.
2. You will do my business shopping.
3. You will receive my packages which will be shipped to the nearest UPS office to you. You will go to the UPS office and pick up the packages.The content of the packages are electronics,clothes,my business and personal letters.You will open the packages and confirm the contents for record purpose.
4. You will ship out some of the packages where I want them to be shipped to. (You don't have to pay for the shipment.All expenses and taxes will be covered by me)
5. You will receive payments from my clients on my behalf which will be written payable to your name so you can cash them at your bank.The payments will be in either check or money order.The payments will be for the services you will be rendering and to do my business shopping.
Job Requirement
1. You must have good communication skill.
2. You must be efficient, reliable, responsible and trustworthy.
3. You mush be able to perform your tasks effectively.
Payment and Work Duration:

The Job will last for three months. I want to open another electronics and clothing store in the US when I return and If there is need to extend your services,an ammendment would be made to your wages and you will be notified accordingly.I will meet you in person by April when I return back to the US.I am willing to pay $400 per week.Your weekly payment will be deducted from the payments sent to you by my clients.
I need the service of an Assistant because I am always out of town for business trips. The lists and pictures of what to shop will be sent to you via email when am ready.No heavy packages are involved! The shopping will be done at any nearest stores to you. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothes.My personal UPS account number will be provided for shipping.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task to be done and funds to cover them.
If interested, Please confirm the following details below and forward them to my personal email which is ([email protected]

Full Names:
Mailing Address
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone Number:
Cell Number:
Email Address:
Present Occupation:

Once again,all the above details that i asked from you should be forwarded to my personal email which is ([email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Barbara Bosch.

The original link for that position (It's still in CL even though I flagged it): http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ofc/2240595102.html

DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, ladyoscar and good job on spotting the scam job!

Can you post up the headers for the email (deleting your own email address)? This email address [email protected] looks to be coming from a new domain fleetrange.com and should be killed by one of our site killers, however we would need the header from the scam email.

You can post it up here in the thread. If you need help finding the headers, just ask and we can help. Very Happy

http://fleetrange.com/

Quote:
Domain Name: FLEETRANGE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 27-feb-2011
Creation Date: 27-feb-2011
Expiration Date: 27-feb-2012

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
djmark316
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ladyoscar wrote:
I got a CL link from a friend about a job position that could fit to my profile, and I sent them an email with my resume two days ago. Today I received the following:

from Barbara Bosch <[email protected]>
to <[email protected]>
date Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:58 AM
subject Re: Job Offer - Personal Assistant

8:58 AM

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for your response we are so sorry for the late late reply we hope we can still meet up to your expectations . My name is Barbara Bosch . I live in US but presently in London on a business trip and I need a part time Assistant urgently to run my errands until I return back to the US by third week in April.I own an electronics and clothing store in London,United Kingdom.Here below is the job description.

1. You will run errands for three times a week and two hours each day.
2. You will do my business shopping.
3. You will receive my packages which will be shipped to the nearest UPS office to you. You will go to the UPS office and pick up the packages.The content of the packages are electronics,clothes,my business and personal letters.You will open the packages and confirm the contents for record purpose.
4. You will ship out some of the packages where I want them to be shipped to. (You don't have to pay for the shipment.All expenses and taxes will be covered by me)
5. You will receive payments from my clients on my behalf which will be written payable to your name so you can cash them at your bank.The payments will be in either check or money order.The payments will be for the services you will be rendering and to do my business shopping.
Job Requirement
1. You must have good communication skill.
2. You must be efficient, reliable, responsible and trustworthy.
3. You mush be able to perform your tasks effectively.
Payment and Work Duration:

The Job will last for three months. I want to open another electronics and clothing store in the US when I return and If there is need to extend your services,an ammendment would be made to your wages and you will be notified accordingly.I will meet you in person by April when I return back to the US.I am willing to pay $400 per week.Your weekly payment will be deducted from the payments sent to you by my clients.
I need the service of an Assistant because I am always out of town for business trips. The lists and pictures of what to shop will be sent to you via email when am ready.No heavy packages are involved! The shopping will be done at any nearest stores to you. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothes.My personal UPS account number will be provided for shipping.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task to be done and funds to cover them.
If interested, Please confirm the following details below and forward them to my personal email which is ([email protected]

Full Names:
Mailing Address
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone Number:
Cell Number:
Email Address:
Present Occupation:

Once again,all the above details that i asked from you should be forwarded to my personal email which is ([email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Barbara Bosch.

The original link for that position (It's still in CL even though I flagged it): http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ofc/2240595102.html

I just applied for this same job thank you for letting me know this is all fake
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello djmark316!

Glad you spotted that this is a scam - good for you. Is there any way you are able to post the headers of that email? If you don't know how, just ask.

I'm starting a thread in the Fake Bank forum to get this email domain shut down.

Good catch, and glad you didn't fall for it! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Just wanted to share: the words "client hold" means this domain can NEVER be used again:

Quote:
Domain Name: FLEETRANGE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 21-jun-2011 <----today!!
Creation Date: 27-feb-2011
Expiration Date: 27-feb-2012

This means that all of those Craigslist ads (and there are tons all over the internet) which use any email "[email protected]", "[email protected]", etc. are now useless, because nobody can reply as the domain has been permanently suspended.

::dancing::

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That's fantastic news!!!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It didn't take much to convince Enom. Wink ooooooo

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Jeannette
Distinctly Average

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd Brilliant job!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic