SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

London WU

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two separate of baits i'm on with at the moment have asked me to send money via WU with the recipient in London. Now I know that lads lie, use false details and can pick the money up anywhere, but one of the baits has provided a name and an address in London of the recipient.

Now in people's experience is it likely to be a lad picking up from a totally different location while giving me false details, or could it possibly be a mule/collaborator? If so, can I do anything further (aside from causing the usual pain to the lad)?

"dont see me as a vilage person" - Peter 0moh

Closed lad accounts x 9
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar issue recently, and spoke to Slightly about it.

Lads believe they can recover any transaction if they have an MTCN number. Maybe the person mentioned is a mule, maybe not.

My character said they lived near London and actually offered to meet one but the lad quickly declined and said they didn't want to bother their contact any more than they had to. This screamed MULE at me, but there's then the question of if the mule actually knows they're involved in the type of scams the lads are pulling. They may be ITP, and in that instance, it's best to err on the side of caution.

Slightly and I came to the conclusion that it's likely the lad will give you details you feel are more secure and familiar with (rather than sending WU transfers to Nigeria/Ghana/Senegal), and it's more likely you'll send the cash. Once the transaction is in the system, lads can bribe/persuade WU officials to collect the cash, no matter who is the contact or the location.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest you PM the details to a moderator - they are extremely handsome and clever and all-powerful and have ideas what to do with such info.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers guys - i'll report it to a mod.

"dont see me as a vilage person" - Peter 0moh

Closed lad accounts x 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic