SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

House Wrecking with Shadi: Devout Muslim or Young Adultress?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An epic tale of an Iranian refugee mercilessly hitting on an elderly married man who at first has no interest her womanly wiles, but then the adultery that follows. One of the most foolish lawyers in the world: Mr. Mike Timor. Some pretty violent slaps. And A LOT of frustration on the part of the scammer.

Well, I think this bait is over now, so it's probably okay to post. Here it goes.

Quote:
To: Biff R0driguez Jr.
Title: Hi dear

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss Shadi i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site (www.internetdating forum site)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
Shadi

Quote:
To: Shadi Khalifa

Hi Shadi,

To be honest, I'm a little confused. I've never joined an internet dating forum before in my life. I'm happily married with four children. I would never cheat on my wife. Is this a prank? I hate to imagine someone is posting my e-mail address on internet dating sites... Maybe if you could tell me the link of the site.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
Title: HELLO MY DEAR,

HELLO MY DEAR,

LET ME BREIFLY INTRUDUCE MY SELF TO YOU,MY NAME IS MISS SHADI KHALIFA,IM 25 YEARS, FROM BAM-IRAN [ASIA],
AND A DAUGHTER TO LATE SAAD KHALIFA OF BLESSED MEMORY WHO WORKED WITH IRANIAN EMBASSY IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR NINE YEARS.
I LOST MY FAMILY, FATHER, MOTHER DURING THE EARTHQUAKE WHICH TOOK PLACE IN BAM-IRAN ON FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER ,2003. TODAY I AM ALIVE GLORY BE TO ALLAH FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES GIVEN TO ME TO GAIN SOME GOOD THINGS FROM MY FATHER WHEN HE WAS ALIVE TO START MY NEW LIFE, I SEEK FOR SINCERELY, HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY GOD/ALLAH SENT WHOM WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME AND ADVICE ME HENCE MY PARENTS IS NO MORE THERE TO ENCOURAGE ME,

MEANWHILE IS A PLEASURE TO HEAR THAT YOU’RE HAPPILLY MARRIED AND BLESS WITH CHILDREN, LET ME TELL YOU MY DEAR IN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN ON EARTH HAS A PURPOSE AND GOD HAS REASON TO JOIN US TOGETHER AS ONE BUT NO MATTER ANY CONDITION OF YOUR HEALTH AM READY TO BE THEIR FOR YOU AND CARE FOR YOU AS A FRIEND.

MY QUESTION IS THAT WILL YOU REALLY BE THERE FOR ME AS A FRIEND NO MATTER MY AGE AND PRESENT CONDITION OF LOSSING ALL MY FAMILY? HOWEVER I ATTACHED MY PICTURE TO THIS MAIL HOPING TO RECEIVE YOURS AND SOME DETAIL ABOUT YOU FOR GOOD AND BETTER RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR PICTURES AND DETAILS.

SINCERELY SHADI.

She attaches several pictures of a girl who looks half-Middle Eastern half-caucasian.

Quote:

Shadi,

You never answered my question and you seem to be hitting on me. Like I said, I'm happily married and have no desire whatsoever to cheat on my wife. You are beautiful, to be sure, and it really is a shame about what happened to your family, but I could never betray the trust my wife has in me.

I can't imagine what important thing you could have to say to me, but if you want to date me, stay with me, marry me, or anything like that, I think it might be better for us to cease e-mailing each other.

Regards,
Biff

Three days go by with no response and then she e-mails me.

Quote:
Title: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM MY DEAR

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM MY DEAR

AM HAPPY TO READ YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING AND I APPRICIATE YOUR COMMENT THAT YOURE SUCH A RESPONSIBLE MAN THAT LOVE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN AM HAPPY FOR YOU,BUT REMEMBER AGE, COLOR, OR DISTANCE DO NOT MATTER AS I TOLD YOU PREVIOUSLY,

AM CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE A PERSONIFICATION OF CONFIDENT, THROUGH THE INNOCENCE OF YOUR WORD SAID LITTLE ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE WORTHY OF BEING IN CONTACT WITH,

I AM STUDENT IN SENEGAL AND I STILL IN SENEGAL DURING THE TIME OF THE LAND-BREAK AND POWERFUL EXPLOSIONS, I AM WRITING YOU NOW FROM SENEGAL , AFTER THE DEATH OF MY

FATHER,I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOL FEES THEN I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE ONLY TO SEEK HELP IN SENEGAL NOW WERE IN REFUGEE CAMP IN SENEGAL.

BEFORE MY FATHERS SUDDEN DEATH, HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF US$2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) IN CASH WITH A BANK IN LONDON, NOW THAT HE IS LATE AND NO FAMILY, NO RELATIVE AROUND ME I NEED YOU TO ASSIST ME CLAIM, RECEIVE AND SAFE-KEEP THIS FUND IN YOUR CUSTODY THEIR IN YOUR COUNTRY,

AND RELOCATE ME TO JOIN YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CLAIMS AS A RESULT OF INSECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTIES HERE IN SENEGAL.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR READINESS TO ASSIST ME, SO THAT ALL THE INFORMATION'S ABOUT THIS FUND WILL BE PASSED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY,

SEND TO ME BELOW INFORMATIONS.

YOUR FULL NAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HOME/OFFICE ADDRESSES,,,,,,,,,

INTERNATIONAL IDENTITY,,,,,,,,,

TEL/FAX NUMBERS,,,,,,,,

OCCUPATION,,,,,,,,,,,,

CONTRY OF RESIDENCE,,,,,,,,,,,,

FOR EASY COMMUNICATION,AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT THE END, KEEP THIS TRANSACTION TO YOURSELF ONLY, IF THIS TRANSFER IS PROPERLY MADE, I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU 20% PERCENT OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTY ,

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST,

SINCERELY

SHADI.

She attached a single picture of "her" in a bright green dress, done up like a model, standing next to a fig tree.

Quote:

Shadi,

Let me get this straight... You aren't interested in dating me or in romantic advancement? You are only interested in giving me $540,000 for helping you deal with your father's money?

Awaiting your response,
Biff

Quote:

Salaam my dear how are you doing today?I'm very happy to hear from you again,please all i ask is your help i want you to please help me out of here,i want you to know that I'm suffering so much here i don't want to die here please,why i said that i will give you the 20% is because of the assist you assist me in getting my late fathers money,i want to start my study again i want you to help me of after the bank transfer my late fathers money to you i will join you over there,please i want you to tell me if you can help me so that i will give you all the bank information,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news,yours lovely Shadi.

Quote:
Title: What the fuck?

Okay. I've thought it through and, hell, why not? Let's just be discreet about this. My wife will kill me if she finds out.

Quote:
Title: please my dear contact the bank

Assalamu'alaikum,
Glory to Allah Almighty to make you understand my condition and still focused on my help and I pray that Insha Allah you will never lacking in your life. I contacted you to help me out, only you and I have no connection known at this time. I just believed in Allah Almighty, because he have a reason for me to know you and you help me, so I'm happy now, I'm afraid of people before, but now I have to win the confidence and the life I have been not only be taught, but the patience to continue the struggle for independence of the probabilities of success in my learning.
I appreciate your effort to help me, as I think you will keep this transaction is very important just waiting for my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. Please, dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to join you.
When you contact the bank, tell them you are my foreign partner and you wants to help me transfer my late fathers money into your account.that you be directed to me. to make it easier for me due to my refugee status. In this sense,below are the information's about the bank account. contact them to discuss the possibility of transferring this money into your account try keep me in touch.
Here is the account information;

Country ------- -- Iran
Name of depositor- ---- Dr.Saad Usman Khalifa.
Account Number- ------ JBU#00017103201152.
Amount- ---------- US$2,7 000,000.00
Next Of Kin-------- Miss Shadi Khalifa.

This is the bank contact;
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
Through John Clarke who is the Assistant General Manager under Private Banking because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank ..
general contact,
E-mail; [email protected]
Phone- +447-045-700-449,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email; [email protected]

May Allah bless you as I'm in high spirit with great expectations waiting to hear from you remember to contact the bank with your below information.

Your full names...........
Telephone number........
Occupation........
Account details.....
Address.......

with hope of getting good news regarding what you finalized with them, i knows that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life. For now, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Dr. Kevin. Call his office with this number +221_768_638_451. and tell them that you want to speak with Shadi and he will sent for me. Dear i accept total refund of every expenses whether documented or not but the percentage i will issue to you remains at 20 percent(%),Have a nice day as i wait towards hearing from you. Thanks a lot darling. Your's love,
Miss Shadi

Quote:
Title: $2.7 million dollars

Dear sir,

I believe you have heard from Miss Khalifa. Please find the account information below.

Country ------- -- Iran
Name of depositor- ---- Dr.Saad Usman Khalifa.
Account Number- ------ JBU#00017103201152.
Amount- ---------- US $2,7000,000.00
Next Of Kin-------- Miss Shadi Khalifa.

And the following is my personal information.

Full Name: Biff Inigo R0driguez Jr.
Home Address: #204, Sterling Heights, 3378 Beethoven Street, Venice, California, 90291
Telephone number: N/A
Account details: Mesa Fuega Bank of Southern California, R0DRIGUEZ BIFF IN1GO, 07250930310

Regards,
Biff R0driguez Jr.

Ironically I did NOT send this e-mail to the e-mail address she gave me. I sent it RIGHT back to her. I wanted to see how she would respond. Well, she didn't fall for the trick.

Quote:
Title: my dear i have write to the bank now with all your information

Thank you so much my dear I'm very happy to hear the good news from you,i have write to the bank now i forward all your information to them now i tell them that you are my foreign partner,i hope they will get back to you soon,please my dear as soon as you hear anything from the bank you let me know,yours Shadi.

Quote:
From: Mr. John Clarke of Jordan International Bank Plc London (seriously?)
Title: JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC.

Jordan International Bank plc
103 Mount Street
London
W1Y 2AP
United Kingdom.

Tel: (+) 44 70 4570 0449
Fax: (+) 44 70 2408 6335

Our Ref : JIB/UKLD/PB0142/09

24th NOVEMBER, 2010.

Thank you for contacting Jordan International Bank Plc.

ATTENTION:MR.Biff In1go R0driguez Jr.

We are writing to you in regard to a letter we received from Shadi Susan Khalifa , the daughter to late (Dr Saad Usman Khalifa)our prominent customer, now deceased (May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace)

Shadi Susan Khalifa, requested that we transfer the sum of Two Million,Seven Hundred Thousand($2.700 000:00) United States Dollars, deposited in fixed suspense account by her late father before his death to your account. It is our pleasure to assure you that we shall do everything according to her wishes and directive to remit the said fund into your account.

However we have been inform by her that you are standing as her trustee to the claiming of the fund nevertheless we request that you Find the demanded documents which will be forwarded to us by you through Electronic mail as the documents of proof for verification before we can effect the remittance.

1; Jordan International Bank Deposit Bond Certificate issued to Late Dr. Usman Khalifa after making the deposit.

2; Jordan International Bank Statement Of Account issued to Late Dr. Usman Khalifa after making the deposit.

3; A Power of Attorney duly certified by Senegal High Court which must posses the signature of Shadi Susan Khalifa (Next-of-kin to the deposit) legally confirming that she had donated proxy to you.

You must reach the Next of Kin to the deposited fund being Miss. Shadi Usman Khalifa for the above mentioned documents and have them sent to us within the next possible time. Note that we can only proceed with the remittance when you are able to forward these documents to us.

The fund will be remitted to your nominated account without delay after our proper verification on the demanded documents of proof but take note that Miss. Shadi Usman Khalifa's signatory must be on the Power of Attorney as anything outside that will not be relevant and accepted for the transfer to be done.

Sincerely,
John Clarke.
(Assistant General Manager)
Private Banking

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Jordan International Bank Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.

Jordan International Bank Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this email has been swept for viruses. However, Jordan Bank cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Quote:

Yo Shadi,

The bank said for me to ask you to send these documents to them:

1; Jordan International Bank Deposit Bond Certificate issued to Late Dr. Usman Khalifa after making the deposit.

2; Jordan International Bank Statement Of Account issued to Late Dr. Usman Khalifa after making the deposit.

3; A Power of Attorney duly certified by Senegal High Court which must posses the signature of Shadi Susan Khalifa (Next-of-kin to the deposit) legally confirming that she had donated proxy to you.

I thought you had already sent them, but I guess I was wrong. When you get the time, could you send the documents over to Jordan?

Love,
Biff

Quote:
Title: please honey contact this lawyer for the power of attorney.

My Love,
I have gone through the bank response you forwarded to me.I have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in Dakar Senegal that will assist us secure the documents,I spoke with Dr Kevin, United Nations resident officer here with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us. Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer, his name is Barrister Mike Timor He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. Presently i have in my possession the hard copies of my death father certificate which i have giving to the lawyer we are now left with power of attorney and affidavit of oath dully certified by a Senegalese resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.
You have my consent to contact the lawyer both on phone and email introducing your self as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to with, assist us draft and notarized a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to a monetary claim you have with Jordan international bank plc .Find below his detailed contact information's.

Name :Barr. Mike Timor.
Address: 102 gulf nurd gwy Dakar Senegal
Email: [email protected]
Email; [email protected]
Phone: +221-765-947-417.

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and cost as well. Insha-allah it will be well with us, Yours lovely Shadi.

Quote:
To: Barrister Mike Timor
Title: Shadi Khalifa

Sup, man?

This is Biff R0driguez Jr., Shadi Khalifa's main squeeze. She's such a sweetheart that I haven't had the heart yet to tell her that I'm not Muslim. But she knows that I have a wife and three daughters and doesn't seem to care about that, so maybe she isn't a very strict Muslim, you know?

Well, she told me to contact you about some notarized power of attorney and an affidavit of oath. I would have called you, but as I told Shadi, I've lost 90% of the hearing in my right ear from when I was held and tortured in Argentina 15 years ago (I'm originally from Argentina, but I have US citizenship now). So, if you could provide me with all the information about that, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,
Biff

P.S. Please don't tell Shadi I'm not a Muslim.

Quote:
Title: TIMOR HARPER LAW CHAMBERS.

HARPER LAW CHAMBERS
DAKAR SENEGAL
-SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE-
BRANCH OFFICE:
(DAKAR 12, Boulevard de la Gueule Tapee, Dakar, Senegal)
Tel:+(221) 765-947-417
Fax:+(221) 768-881-511

E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]
FROM THE DESK OF HARPER LAW CHAMBERS

DATE: 11/25/2010.

Greetings: MR.Biff R0driguez Jr.

UPON YOUR REQUEST, I HAVE VISITED MISS SHADI KHALIFA TODAY IN THE CAMP AND CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS. I WILL ALSO CONTACT THE BANK TOMORROW TO EVALUATE THE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND AND ITS PRESENT CONDITION AND THE NECESSARY ITEMS TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND COMPREHENSIVELY.

THE AFFIDAVIT OF OAT WILL FIRST BE OBTAINED FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL WHICH I WILL SWORN IN YOUR FAVOR AS SOON AS THIS IS READY,WE WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO DRAFT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL BE DULLY SIGNED BY YOUR PARTNER AND WITNESSED BY ME ALSO AUTHORIZED BY THE FEDERAL MAGISTRATE.

YOU ARE TO FURNISH ME WITH THIS INFORMATION'S(YOUR FULL NAME'S,HOME ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,YOUR BANK DETAILS-NAME ADDRESS,AND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED)AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENT.

I WILL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COSTS/PRICE OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AFTER WHICH I SHALL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

WE ALWAYS PLEDGE YOU OUR TOTAL SERVICE.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

He sent me the above e-mail 18 times. Only 1 of them reached my inbox. The other 17 all made it into the spam folder.

Quote:
To: Mike Timor

Sir,

Did you REALLY have to e-mail me 18 times? That is quite ridiculous and quite unacceptable. I wake up this morning, expecting to see a letter from Shadi's attorney, but not 18 letters from the same attorney with different variations on the exact same message. Are you trying to test my patience, sir? Because if so, you're doing a pretty bang-up job. Are you sure you don't have a virus? I hate to think you could be this incompetant at sending e-mails. I DO expect an apology for this outrage. THIS is not the way to be running a law firm. Since my father is a respected attorney, I think I might know better than you.

Biff

Quote:

DATE: 11/26/2010.

Greetings: MR.Biff R0driguez Jr.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ I'M VERY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN BUT IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL,I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE MASSAGE COME TO YOUR BOX 18 TIMES PLEASE I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT.

I SHALL CONTACT YOU BACK SOON WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS PLEASE I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE 18 TIMES MASSAGE.

He sent the above e-mail to me twice.

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

I suspected it wasn't intentional, and I accept your apology. You should have your computer checked for viruses. You might have a serious problem infecting your PC.

I'll be awaiting your further contact.

Regards,
Biff R0driguez Jr.

Quote:

HARPER LAW CHAMBERS
DAKAR SENEGAL
BRANCH OFFICE:

DATE: 11/26/2010.

Greetings:MR.Biff R0driguez Jr.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER DUE CONFIRMATIONS FROM DR.JOHN CLARKE (MANAGER,CORPORATE & PRIVATE BANKING ADMINISTRATION), OF THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF THE MONEY, ITS LEGITIMACY AND ESQUIRES FROM APPROPRIATE QUARTERS ABOUT THE NEEDFUL DOCUMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TRANSFER PROCESS, THAT I HEREBY ACCEPT TO DUTIFULLY HANDLE THIS TRANSFER ON YOUR FAVOR.

PRIOR TO MY CONVERSATION WITH DR.JOHN CLARKE, I UNDERSTOOD FROM HIM THAT THE ACTUAL CREDIT BALANCE AT THE MOMENT IS $2,7000,00 M. DOLLARS WITH THE INTEREST OF $672000. DR.JOHN CLARKE ALSO MENTIONED THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY APPROVED AND THEY ARE EXPECTING THAT YOU TO GET BACK TO THEM SOONEST FOR FURTHER TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER DUE CONSULTATIONS FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND INTERIOR HERE IN SENEGAL, IT WILL OFFICIALLY COST THE SUM OF (\ 140 EURO) TO LEGALIZE THE SAID DOCUMENTS, BUT THE LEVY IMPOSED BY GOVERNMENT OF SENEGAL ON ANY INVESTOR/ INVESTORS IN THE COUNTRY IN THE CATEGORY OF SUCH FUND INCOME HAVE SOME TAX, IN THE UNIVERSAL CURRENCY CONVERTER IT IS ($ 1,310 DOLLARS) WHICH HAS TO BE PAID AT THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OFFICE FIRST BY YOU & YOUR PARTNER BEFORE THOSE DOCUMENTS CAN BE OBTAIN AND IT WILL BE READY WITHIN TWO DAYS FROM THE DAY WE RECEIVE THIS GOVERNMENT LEVY.

THE PAYMENT RECEIPT SHOWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT LEVY HAS BEEN CLEARED IT WILL BE TENDERED AT THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE BEFORE THE DOCUMENT IS NOTARIZED. THE FUND IN BANK IS A GUARANTEE TO YOU AS THE LEGAL NEXT OF KIN NOW.

TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS,SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND DO NOTIFY ME THROUGH MAIL OR PHONE CALL AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE THAT.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT:
NAME OF RECEIVER: BARR. MIKE VICTOR
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 12, BOULEVARD DE LA GUEULE TAPEE, DAKAR, SENEGAL
AMOUNT TO SEND: ($ 1,310 ONLY) (ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AN TEN DOLLARS)
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
PAID THROUGH: WESTERN UNION
MTCN CODE: (THIS CODE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE).

NOTE: THE FEES SHOULD BE PAID BY YOU BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS WOULD BE PROCURED, WE DO NOT ACCEPT TO PAY FOR A CLIENT OR DEDUCT FROM THE MONEY IN THE BANK (BECAUSE THIS FEE IS OUTSIDE PAYMENT FROM THE CHAMBER)

I HEREBY PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS, I SHALL COMMENCE WORK AND SUBMIT IT TO THE BANK AND SIGN THE TRANSFER APPROVAL WITH 48 HOURS.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

He again sent me the same e-mail twice.

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

It's Friday night here in California, so I'll have to send you the money on Monday. Have a good weekend!

Regards always,
Biff

Quote:

HARPER LAW CHAMBERS
DAKAR SENEGAL
BRANCH OFFICE:

DATE: 11/27/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR THAT,NOW I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS NOW IN YOUR HAND I WILL START THE WOKE AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU.

I HAVE CALLED MR.JOHN CLARK THIS MORNING I TOLD HIM THAT ALL THE DOCUMENT WILL BE READY BY WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK AN HE ACCEPTED.

I HEREBY PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS, I SHALL COMMENCE WORK AND SUBMIT IT TO THE BANK AND SIGN THE TRANSFER APPROVAL WITH 48 HOURS.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

He sent me the same e-mail three times.

Quote:

I swear, Mr. Timor. You must have a virus. While you haven't been sending me 18 e-mails at a time anymore, you have been sending me 2-4 e-mails each time you contact me. Look into it. Your computer must be seriously infected with viruses. I can think of no other explanation. Get someone at your law firm who is more familiar with computers than you to check it out. Think of all your other clients who you are inconveniencing now.

Biff R0driguez Jr.

Quote:
Title: please my dear talk to me

Salaam honey how are you doing today?i have not heard anything from you is everything ok with you?please i want to know if you have heard anything from the lawyer you know that the bank is waiting for us to get back to them with all the document,please i want you to please try all you can to help me out of here i want the bank to transfer my late fathers money to you so that you will help me out of here I'm suffering so much here i don't want to die here please,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news from the lawyer,yours Shadi.

Quote:

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. It's just that I've been so frickin' busy at work and at home that I haven't found much time to e-mail you this week. And my WIFE! Either she's looking over my shoulder or it's one of my children! If they found out about this, I would be in so much deep shit. I've been mainly e-mailing you and Mr. Timor from work, but you know how it is. I've been having dreams where I'm at the court divorcing my wife. I even had a dream where I lived 1000 years ago and I sold my wife and children to a tribal slaver in the area where I lived. Those dreams are kind of bitter-sweet. The really good dreams are where you and me are laying out in the sun on a beach, eating candied dates and baklava while drinking mulled wine inbetween kisses. This is a very confusing point in my life and I'm sure this has all been influencing my dreams.

If Mr. Timor hasn't told you yet, I plan to send the money on Monday.

Love you always,
Biff

Quote:
Title: thank you so much honey.

Salaam honey how are you doing today?honey i want you to know that you are the only one i think of here i need you in my life i want the bank to transfer my late fathers money to you so that you will help me out of here,I'm very happy to hear that you will send the money to the lawyer today been Monday,please my love i want you to know that i trust you so much in this transaction i don't know anything about transaction that is why i contacted you i need your help all my hope is in you please i want you to be there for me,please honey as soon as the money transfer into your account you help me out of here I'm suffering so much here i don't want to die here please,i will be very very happy when i hear that you have send the money to the lawyer,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news from the lawyer,yours lovely Shadi

Quote:

DATE: 11/29/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I DID NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM YOU TODAY,YOU KNOW THAT THE BANK IS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET BACK TO THEM WITH ALL THE DOCUMENT'S.

YES WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY COMPUTER IS REAL,MY COMPUTER IS INFECTED WITH VIRUSES BUT IS OK NOW,I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT.

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

Quote:

Hi Mr. Timor,

I went to the Western Union office today and sent the $1310. When I asked for the MTCN, the clerk told me that transactions falling under certain parameters had to go through a security check. This check is handled by the payee. They gave me a website where you have to answer several security questions. After the questions have been answered, the MTCN for your payment will be released to you.

The website is:
http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/

And your access code is:

Please keep in mind that I sent the payment under the name "Mike Victor" and not "Barr. Mike Victor" (the lady at Western Union told me that you won't be able to access the site unless your name matches the name on the payment).

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

Shadi,

You are such a delight. You are a lilly in a sea of roaring tigers. You are a beautiful glistening pool of amber in a hurricane. You are perfection itself. I dream about you every night. I've only seen a few photographs of you, but I know you are unbelievably gorgeous. You set my heart aflutter with your every word. Shadi... Such a beautiful name. Such a perfect name. Ah, I can't wait for you to be with me.

Earlier today I went to the Western Union and sent the payment Mr. Timor asked for. I just sent him all the necessary information to get the money. Things are moving so smoothly. It won't be long until you're in my arms and I'm free from the tyranny of my wife and children.

Yours forever,
Biff

”Mike Timor” immediately logged into Security Sh1eld and wasted over an hour on it. He only had to answer a total of 100 questions, but he gave up on his second try at 67 questions. The following are his answers.

First try:
Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No i have not used it before.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: No i have not.
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: I think the sender have told you why.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: No never.
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: No i do not have any criminal record.
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: No please i don't know.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: No i don't know.
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
Q: Do looks matter?
A: No i do not look.
Q: What are some jobs that you think would be boring?
A: I don't know.
Q: Do you drink and drive?
A: No i don't drink an drive.
Q: Have you ever seen a female pilot?
A: No i have not seen before.
Second try:
Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: No i have not.
A: I think the sender have already told you.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: No never in my life.
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: No i did not know anyone.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
Q: What sort of things would you do to amuse yourself during a car journey?
A: Lovely music.
Q: What is there more of in the world - nonreligious people, Hindus or Muslims?
A: I think is Hindus.
Q: How do you want to be remembered?
A: As a great person.
Q: Do you think one gender or group worries more about beauty than another?
A: No i don't think so.
Q: Which jobs do you think are the most prestigious?
A: Security jobs. and Doctor.
Q: How do you know if a ghost is near you?
A: I don't no anything about Ghost.
Q: Do women usually work after they get married in your country?
A: No i don't think so.
Q: How many tentacles does a squid have?
Q: What does your future hold?
A: A brighter future.
Q: Why do people become scared?
A: I think when they do bad thing.
Q: Which mountain overlooks Rio De Janeiro and its harbour?
A: I don't know anything about that.
Q: During the past 30 days, on the days you smoked, how many cigarettes did you smoke per day?
A: Please i do not smoke.
Q: Who directed the 1988 film Beetlejuice?
A: Please i don't know.
Q: If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A: I will never be that.
Q: How much experience do you have?
A: Many in life.
Q: Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Q: Ridden an elephant?
A: I don't understand.
Q: Does your job pay a good salary?
A: Some how.
Q: What other dangers can be found in a home in bedrooms, garages, and living areas?
A: I thank is snake.
Q: Is it expensive to access the Internet by mobile phone in your country?
A: Some how.
Q: Have you played quija? Why or why no? Would you play?
A: i do not play that.
Q: If you discovered a new island, what would you name it and why?
A: I will name is Victor Island because that is my name.
Q: Which reggae singing star died 11th May 1981?
Q: How about a secretary?
Q: Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
A: No I'm not afraid.
Q: The Butut is the monetary unit of which country?
Q: Is there a different between dishonesty and lying?
A: Yes for sure.
Q: Why would you enjoy certain types of volunteer work?
A: please you can ask me later.
Q: Who is the breadwinner (provider) in your family?
Q: After a reaction, I have to distill ethyl acrylate. How do I clean everything and eliminate the odour?
Q: What did you think your life would be like when you were older?
Q: Broken a bone?
Q: During the past 12 months, did your boyfriend or girlfriend ever hit, slap, or physically hurt you on purpose, and why did you enjoy it?
Q: Who is the most annoying celebrity? Why?
Q: What are belts and sashes for?
Q: Have you ever experienced discrimination on a personal level?
Q: Will you accept a dinner invitation from an important businessman of your city?
Q: Are you a determined person? Are you a stubborn person?
Q: Would you like to be a flight attendant?
Q: How popular is plastic surgery in your country?
Q: Do you know someone who has worked as an undertaker?
Q: After a reaction, I have to distill ethyl acrylate. How do I clean everything and eliminate the odour?
Q: What would be your dream job?
Q: What does your future hold?
Q: What other language would you like to speak?
Q: Would you mix pickles with fish, or meat with clams?
Q: Name three types of planes that would be able to bring down large buildings:
Q: How much do you weigh without your shoes on?
Q: Can you tell me about your religious beliefs/spiritual beliefs? What is your religion?
Q: Can you give me the names of household products a) made of polar molecules b) hydrocarbon with molecular weight greater than 100 and c) made of sodium carbonate?
Q: Where would you like to work? Why?
Q: Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Q: How is your best friend?
Q: What are *you* not doing that you should to prevent deaths in traffic accidents?
Q: Gotten drunk?
Q: What if your cell phone fell in the toilet, what would you do?
<It seems his account got locked, possibly due to some random settings I did>

Quote:

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I'M JUST COMING BACK FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE NOW,THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE ME,FOR THE WEBSITE YOU GIVE TO ME I TRY ALL I CAN TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTION'S THEY ASK ME BUT I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING.

I WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE NOW COLLECT THE THE MONEY BACK FROM THEM AN LOOK FOR ANY MONEY GRAM AROUND YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THERE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW.

TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS,SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH MONEY GRAM AND DO NOTIFY ME THROUGH MAIL OR PHONE CALL AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE THAT.

NAME OF RECEIVER: VICTOR. O. OSONDU
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
PAID THROUGH: MONEY GRAM
MTCN CODE: (THIS CODE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE).

Quote:
Title: my love the lawyer said moneygram.

My love how are you doing today?I'm very happy when i see the lawyer today in the camp,but he is not happy the way he talk he said that he want to the western union office but he did not see any money,my love he said that i should tell you to send the money throe money gram with this name, (Victor.O.Osondu) with the same address,my love please try an send the money to him so that he will do all the document for us you know that the bank is waiting for us,my love i have attach my late family photo here for you to see,honey i want you to know that you are the only one i have in this world i want you to please try all you can to help me out,please please all my hope is in you i want you to please try an send the money to lawyer from money gram with the name he give me,i will be very very happy if i hear that you have send the money to the lawyer,yours lovely Shadi.

She sends an insanely tiny picture of an Arabic family with about 15 people in the picture, but it does not include the beautiful woman from before.

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

I just got off the phone with Western Union and they told me that it seems there was a system failure on their Security Sh1eld website which temporarily locked your transaction down. They asked me if they wanted me to take the lock off the transaction, but I couldn't believe the level of immaturity here. They assured me that the website was working well, although they had only first introduced it a few months ago and they were still working out the kinks, but I told them I was going to come and pick up my money later today. It's still early morning, but I'm planning on going to the Western Union office and giving them a piece of my mind. This is RIDICULOUS! They make you jump through hoops and act like it's not their fault when something goes wrong!

I'm sorry about this, Mike. I really am. I'll see what I can do. The closest MoneyGram is a bit out of the way for me, and after I get my money from Western Union, I have to go to work. But probably sometime after work, I'll be able to make it to MoneyGram. I doubt they'll make us go through the same run-around.

I'll e-mail you after I'm done making the transaction at Money Gram.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

Hi sweety,

Yeah, it seems there was a little mix up with Western Union's security checking system. Normally he would have gotten his MTCN by answering 80 security questions, but it seems the system screwed up and locked down his account. To be honest, I don't really trust that Mr. Timor. Did you know that he sent me 18 e-mails the first time he e-mailed me? I could hardly believe it. I have to believe it was a computer virus, but considering how he got locked out of his Western Union transfer, maybe he's just not good with computers or something...

Anyway, I got really annoyed at Western Union and decided I'll go over there later today to get my money back. After work I'll go to Money Gram and send the money to Mr. Victor O. Osondu.

I tried to look at the picture you sent of your family, but the resolution was so low, I couldn't really make much out. Were you in the picture? I couldn't see you anywhere in the pic.

Western Union has proven to be just another small bump in the road. Mr. Timor will have the money in his grubby hands in no time and then we'll be off to starting our new life. I'm not in a good mood now, but I can't let stuff like this get me down.

Daydreaming of you all day long,
Biff

Quote:

DATE: 11/30/2010.

THERE IS NO PROBLEM MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR IS JUST THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WEBSITE.

I THINK THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PROBLEM WITH MONEY GRAM,THAT IS WHY I ASK YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM,AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT CALL ME OR JUST GIVE ME MISS CALL.

AGAIN I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

REMEMBER TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW.

NAME OF RECEIVER: VICTOR. O. OSONDU
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
MTCN CODE: (THIS CODE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE). WE ALWAYS PLEDGE YOU OUR TOTAL SERVICE.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

Perhaps Shadi didn't tell you, but I'm married with children. So, basically, what I am doing by dealing with Miss Khalifa is betraying my family. You could say that I am cheating on my wife, even though I have not yet had sex with the gorgeous Shadi. But you don't necessarily need to have sex with someone to be cheating on your wife and backstabbing your family. If I called Shadi or called you, that record would be left on my phone bill. And my wife checks my phone bill every single month. Any phone number she doesn't recognize throws her into a fit of suspicion. Now assume for a moment that I called Senegal... Senegal. Yeah, the country halfway to the other side of the world. Well, on top of costing me an arm and a leg, it would give the lawyers a foothold in giving my property to my wife when she decides to divorce me.

Now, I WAS able to make it to Money Gram today. And, to be honest, I am quite frustrated right now. After work, I went to Western Union and got my money back from then, then drove all the way to the Money Gram. I filled in the form, went to the counter, handed the employee the money. I thought everything was going well until the employee told me that the system wouldn't let me send the money to the name I'd written. I admit that I had a pretty bad day at work today and wasn't in the mood for being joked around with, so I demanded that they tell me why. She told me that Victor Osondu has been flagged by the system as suspicious. I asked her what she meant by "suspicious," but she wouldn't tell me anything more. I was getting really angry by this point and the employees were telling me to calm down, but they wouldn't tell me a damn thing! I told them I needed to send the money as soon as possible. They told me I couldn't. To be honest, I probably went a little too far, but I lost my cool and started yelling at the employee (I think her name was Sarah), so they called security. They thought that I would just peacefully leave, but I punched one security officer in the nose and kicked another officer in the stomach. So the Money Gram manager came (a fat guy named Greggory Wilkenthrisher) and asked if he could speak with me privately in his office. I didn't think I had much of a choice, so I followed him back to his office. He gave me some tea and wouldn't even talk about the matter until I had calmed down. When I had, he told me that Victor Osondu's name had been flagged in the system for being a known criminal and that it was against Money Gram policy to let any money be sent to her. They told me that several other payments from within the continental United States to that name were also being stopped. I explained that there had to be a mistake in the system and that Victor Osondu was a government official in Senegal. I suggested that maybe they were confused with a different person with a similar name, but they wouldn't budge. I felt like they were insulting ME and not just Mr. Victor Osondu. It annoyed me that they were trusting a computer over me. I asked them what I could do to to send the money to Mr. Osondu. The manager told me that Mr. Osondu would need to get the flag taken from his name. When I suggested Western Union again, he said that the criminal database was shared between Money Gram and Western Union.

I've been majorly stressed out for the past few hours and I have to say that I HATE both Money Gram and Western Union. I mean, how could they do this to us? They act like they're God or something.

Tell Mr. Osondu that I'm sorry about all this, but since the police and the US government are all on their side, we have to play by their rules. Mr. Osondu really doesn't have a bank account? I don't know much about Africa, but I would assume a government official would at least have a bank account.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

DATE: 12/01/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I HAVE ALL YOU SAID AN I'M STILL IN SHOCK FOR THAT UP TILL NOW,I KNOW MR VICTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME HE HAVE NOT BEEN IN ANY OF THIS THING THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE TOLD YOU,AGAIN JUST LIKE YOU TOLD THEM THAT MAYBE THERE IS MISTAKE SOME WHERE BECUSE WE HAVE MANY VICTOR IN THIS WORLD.

FOR THE ISSUE OF YOUR FAMILY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING LIKE CHEATING HERE ON YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE ONLY DOING GOOD TRYING TO HELP THE LITTLE POOR GIRL OUT OF THAT HELL CALLED REFUGEE CAMP,BUT THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR THAT LIKE YOU SAID YOUR WIFE WILL CHECK YOUR PHONE BILL YES IS TRUE I KNOW HOW WOMEN DO IN A THING LIKE THIS.

SO BACK TO THE MONEY ISSUE, WE ALL KNOW THAT THE BEST AN FASTEST WAY TO RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE IS FROM WESTERN UNION BUT THE WEBSITE AND CODE YOU GIVE TO ME I LOGE IN THE CODE THERE WAS TOO MUCH QUESTIONS THERE AN THE QUESTION THEY ARE ASKING HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MONEY YOU SEND,OK LIKE THEY ARE ASKING ME WHATS MAKE'S ME HAPPY,HOW MANY TIMES DO I SMOKE A DAY,DID I FIGHT ON WEEKEND,DID I MAKE LOVE ON WEEKEND,YOU SEE I WANT YOU TO THINK HERE THIS THING'S HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MONEY YOU SEND.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M HERE ONLY TO HELP AN MAKE SURE THAT THE DOCUMENT'S IS READY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,I'M 47YEARS OLD TODAY AN I HAVE 22YEARS EXPIRES IN THIS FILED I HAVE USED WESTERN UNION MANY TIMES THERE WASN'T A THING LIKE THIS LAST WEEK I SEND MONEY TO MY FIRST SON WHO IS STUDYING IN UK AN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE DID NOT TELL ME ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

WELL IF YOU CAN GO TO ANY OTHER MONEY GRAM OFFICE AN MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH YOUR PARTNERS NAME MISS.SHADI KHALIFA OR MY NAME AN TELL THEM TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE PERSON YOU ASK THEM TO SEND IT FOR IS YOUR MONEY NO BODY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ASK YOU ANY QUESTION ON IT I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOUR RIGHT HERE.

I HAVE CALLED MR.JOHN CLARKE THIS MORNING I ASK HIM TO PLEASE GIVE US SOME LITTLE TIME THAT THE DOCUMENT WILL BE READY SOON AN HE SAID OK THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION GO TO ANY OTHER WESTERN UNION OFFICE AN MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,YOU ARE A MAN YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW YOUR RIGHT.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL BELIEVE IN YOU SO MUCH I CAN SEE THAT IN HER EYE BECAUSE WHEN I ASK HER SOME QUESTION'S ABOUT YOU SHE IS SO PROUD TO TELL ME THAT SOON SHE WILL BE OUT OF THIS HELL CALLED REFUGEE CAMP.

AGAIN THIS IS MY SECRETARY NAME YOU CAN GO TO ANY OTHER MONEY GRAM OFFICE AN MAKE THE PAYMENT,HER NAME IS MISS STELLA OSARETIN IGENEBOR,JUST GO TO ANY OTHER MONEY GRAM OFFICE AN MAKE THE PAYMENT.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

Thanks so much for the e-mail. I think you are probably right about the name. Here in the United States, Victor is not that common of a name (I do have a cousin named Victor, but he's the only one I know), but there are probably several Victor Osondus in Senegal and probably even more outside of Senegal. I can only blame Money Gram for their ignorance in how this world works. For example, here in the US, the name Jon Smith is extremely common. I'm sure Money Gram wouldn't flag "Jon Smith" as a criminal and block money to people with that name. I'm guessing that there is probably some criminal named Victor Osondu out there and Money Gram just decided to inconvenience EVERYONE named Victor Osondu.

You have provided several good ideas. I think the best idea you gave was sending the money by Western Union under Shadi Khalifa's name. I can't say for sure, but I doubt they would flag that name. It's not a common name and she's probably the only Shadi Khalifa in Senegal (although there might be a few in Iran). As for what you were saying about the security website, the lady told me that most of the questions were psychological. She said that law-abiding citizens and criminals have different psychological makeups and that a criminal would answer differently than an honest person, so even if the criminal was lying, the system should be able to tell that the person is lying based on how "every-day questions" are answered. For example, "You bastard! I will kill you!" or "No, this is ridiculous" would set off the system to identify the person as a "very dangerous criminal."

But, obviously, their system is heavily flawed. So, if they tell me that Shadi Khalifa will need to go through the security check, I'll find someway around it... Money Gram... or... something else. But we should be fine. Shadi is our safety net.

Oh, and also. I know that I haven't betrayed my family (yet), but my wife won't see it that way. She'll call me all sorts of names and use this all as evidence against me in trying to seize my property. Divorce cases in the US are so horrible. They ALWAYS side with the woman, even if she's 100% wrong! So, I can't give her ammunition to use against me. I do apologize for that, though.

It's late at night right now, but I will be going to Western Union tomorrow to send the money. Hopefully I'll have time on my lunch break.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

DATE: 12/01/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING,BUT I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH MY SECRETARY NAME(STELLA OSARETIN IGENEBOR) THAT WILL BE VERY VERY OK BECAUSE SHE HAVE ALL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE THAN MISS.SHADI KHALIFA.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SEND ALL THE INFORMATION TO ME AN ALSO TO YOUR PARTNER MISS.SHADI FOR HER TO KNOW,WHY I ASK YOU TO DO LIKE THAT IS BECAUSE IN THAT REFUGEE THEY ARE NOT ALLOW TO GO OUT OR THINGS LIKE THAT AN SHE KEEP THIS TRANSACTION TO US FOR SECURITY REASON.

JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH ANOTHER MONEY GRAM OFFICE WITH THE SAME ADDRESS I GIVE TO YOU.

FOR YOUR FAMILY ISSUE I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WE ALL ARE MAN SO WE KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL,BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU DO IT IN A COOL WAY.

I WILL BE WAITING.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

Quote:
Title: my love I want you in my life.

My love how are you doing today?I'm very happy to hear from you again it makes me very happy anytime i hear from you your word's always give me hope,honey all i want is for the bank to transfer my late fathers money to you so that you will help me out of this hell I'm suffering so much here we only eat once in a day here,my love for what you said about western union i don't know anything about that is just that the lawyer came to the cam an tell me that he did not receive the money from you that is why i tell you,my love yes for what you said about the lawyer sending you mail 18 times i forget some time ago the lawyer said i should thank you for what you did for him when i ask him what was that he said that his computer have problem that is you that make him to know that,but i did not understand what he main by that is now that i understand,so honey the problem is from his computer i don't know if he have get it normal or not,my love about the lawyer you are asking me honey sins i come into this refugee camp i know this lawyer he is a good man some times he donate food for the camp he is a very good man he is working with United Nation here in the camp he is a good man everybody in this camp know him,for the photo i send to you honey I'm not there in the photo is just that i want to show you my lovely Dad an Mom this is the last photo they took in Saudi Arabia when they celebrated Iranian day,my Dad invited some of Iranian that is good to him,my love i will be very happy if i hear the good news that you have send the money to the lawyer i want to join you over there for a new life i want to start my study again i need you my love you are the only one who know what will be good for me an my life when i come over there,you will take care of everything because you show me that you care for me,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news from the lawyer because i have not heard anything from the lawyer today,i need you so much in my life honey,yours lovely Shadi.

Quote:

Shadi,

I just woke up, but my wife is still sleeping in our bed room. I have to make this quick. If she knew what we were doing, she might literally try to kill me. She is the most jealous woman I have ever known in my life. If I look at the waitress in a restaurant, she gets so angry and refuses to talk to me for sometimes as long as a few hours. If a girl winks at me or laughs at something I say, she'll start crying and hit me and say that she "knows" I'm cheating on her. My children are luckily quite oblivious to that kind of stuff, but you know how it goes.

I told Mr. Timor that I would be going to the Western Union later today to send the money to his secretary (I think. I printed out his e-mail and put it in my briefcase, but I can't remember the exact details). This time things should go smoothly. I know he's a good man, but he just seems inept when it comes to computers. Don't tell him I told you that, though.

Love you. Gotta get to work now.
Biff

Quote:
Title: my love how are you doing today?

My love how are you doing today?I'm so happy to hear the good news please my love as soon as you send the money to the lawyers secretary you let me know honey,the lawyer said that he have giving you all the information you need on how to make the payment to his secretary,this is how he send it to me this morning.

NAME OF RECEIVER: STELLA OSARETIN IGENEBOR
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
MTCN CODE: (THIS CODE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE).

I will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news,yours lovely Shadi.

Quote:

Mr. Timor,

I got home from work late last night and fell asleep on the couch with my dinner being heated up in the microwave. I was planning on e-mailing you after I ate, but I didn't wake up until a few minutes ago. Sorry about that. Here's the info:

NAME OF RECEIVER: STELLA OSARETIN IGENEBOR
AMOUNT: $ 1,310
TEXT QUESTION: What is best in life?
ANSWER: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
MTCN CODE: 5922581501

Luckily it seems that Stella wasn't flagged by the system, so the money went through without us having to fill out any more security forms.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

Shadi,

I sent the info to Mr. Timor. He should be able to get the money today. My wife is so pissed at me, I had to sleep on the couch last night. I think she might be on to me, so I have to be extraspecially careful when e-mailing you. I can't let another man have you. You're all mine now. And, with this money, you shall be free! We shall be rich and the world shall be our oyster!

Love forever,
Biff

Quote:
Title: my love money gram or western union?

Salaam honey I'm very happy to hear the good news from you,please honey i want you to please try all you can to stay out of trouble because i don't want anything bad thing to happen to you all i have in this world is you i need you in my life please,why is she doing things like that to you?honey the lawyer just call to say that you have send the money but you did not tell him where you send the money,my love he ask me if you send the money through western union or money gram?please tell me so that i will tell him now,my love i want you to know that you are always on my mind all i think of here is only you,my love as soon as the bank transfer my late fathers money to you try an help me out of here to join you over there for a new life,i promise i will not hurt you my love,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news,yours lovely Shadi.

Quote:

Hey, sorry, Mr. Timor.

Looks like I actually sent the money through Western Union, but I forgot to say that in my last e-mail. I had a killer headache and couldn't think straight. I just copied and pasted what you had said and filled in the missing details. So sorry about that.

Let me know when you get the money!

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

Shadi,

I guess I must have had a worse headache than I thought. I normally don't make mistakes like that. I e-mailed Mr. Timor to tell him that it was Western Union that I sent the money through. I've been having such a horrible week. I feel like shit. When I got home tonight, I found the house empty with a letter on the end table that said "I know you're cheating on me, you bastard. I've taken the kids and went to Mother's house." As long as she doesn't sue me... maybe this is for the better. I dunno. All I've got left is you, Shadi. Don't let me down.

Biff

Quote:

DATE: 12/03/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPING I'M JUST COMING BACK FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE NOW THE CODE NUMBER YOU SEND TO ME IS INCORRECT THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND TO ME (MTCN CODE: 5922581501).

GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE TELL THEM THAT THE CODE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CORRECT NUMBER.

AGAIN I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU,I WANT YOU TO SEND ME ALL THE INFORMATION YOU USE IN SENDING THE MONEY, YOUR FULL NAME.

GET BACK TO ME SOON.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

Quote:

Salaam honey how are you doing today?homey please tell me what is going on the lawyer is not happy with us now,he said that the code number you send to him is incorrect please my love if you know that you send the money to him i want you to please send me the scan copy of payment slip i want to see it,i have attach the will my late father give to me please help me out of here I'm suffering so much here please please help me out of here,i want the bank to transfer my late fathers money to you so that you will help me out of here,i will be waiting to hear from you soon with god news,yours Shadi.

She attaches a fake-looking will and testament.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: Mike Timor:

Mr. Timor,

I'm so sorry. I was careless when I sent you the MTCN. I had two numbers switched. I had written 5922581501 when it is actually 5922518501. I never mentioned this because I didn't think it was necessary to mention, but I do suffer from a relatively weak form of dyslexia and every now and then it rears its ugly head.

I would have scanned the payment slip for you, but some of the internal components of my scanner broke last week and I just took the scanner to an electronics repair shop on Tuesday. They said it should be fixed in 2-3 weeks, but I can't scan anything until then.

I'm sorry about the mishap. I guess I should have re-read my e-mail before sending.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

Shadi,

I have to apologize. I accidentally switched two of the numbers when I sent them to Mr. Timor and didn't notice until he pointed it out. I would have scanned the payment slip and sent it to you immediately after I sent the money, but my scanner broke last week and it's been in an electronics repair shop since Tuesday. They said it should be fixed in 2-3 weeks, though.

Thanks for sending the will and testament. My heart reaches out to you. Things at home haven't been doing too well. I've been so lonely. I just wish... I wish you were here.

Love always,
Biff

Quote:

DATE: 12/03/2010.

MR.BIFF R0DRIGUEZ JR I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M TRYING ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS DOCUMENT IS READY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NOW YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER CODE NUMBER,I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE SENDR INFORMATION FIRST NAME AN LAST NAME,AGAIN I NEED ALL YOUR INFORMATION SEND THEM TO ME ON HOW YOU WANT THEM TO BE ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

IF I WANT TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE TOMORROW AN THEY TELL ME THAT THE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT I WILL NOT BE HAPPY,SO CHECK ALL THE INFORMATION KNOW IF IT IS OK.

GET BACK TO ME SOON.

My Regards.
Barr.Mike Timor. ESQ.
+221-765-947-417,

I don't want him to be happy, so I decided to just not bother replying to this e-mail.

The next day, I get an e-mail from Shadi. I'm guessing he's not happy... at ALL!

Quote:
Title: why are you doing this to me?

Please honey tell me why are you doing this to me?if you know that you don't want to help me out of here you tell me please.

Quote:

Doing what to you, Shadi? Why would you think I don't want to help you? Did something happen? What do you think I'm doing to you? Why wouldn't I want to help you?

The next day I find that Shadi has accidentally sent me another introductory “love” scam letter but from a different e-mail address

Quote:
Title: HI LOVE

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss Shadi i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site ()and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
Shadi
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL;([email protected])

Quote:
Title: Why are you doing this to me?

please my love talk to me i need your help don't turn your back on me this ia the time i need you,i want you to please help me out of here I'm suffering so much here i don't want to die here please,yours lovely Shadi.

I respond to the accidental e-mail.

Quote:

What the hell is this?! SHADI, YOU ARE TRYING TO CHEAT ON ME BY HOOKING UP WITH OTHER GUYS WITH A DIFFERENT E-MAIL ADDRESS?!?!?!?

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS, SHADI!?!?!?

From,
Biff (your boyfriend, remember?)

Quote:
Title: GREETINGS FROM SHADI

GREETINGS FROM SHADI

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss Shadi i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site (www.internetdating forum site)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
Shadi

....................................................................................................................

SALUTI DA Shadi

Come stai oggi, spero che tutto vada bene con voi. Mi dispiace di preoccuparsi con la mia proposta di un rapporto con te, ma so che si concede per la mia richiesta di buon senso e comprensione, Il mio nome è perdere i Shadi visto il tuo profilo oggi nel sito internet di amicizia (www.internetdating sito del forum) e divenne intrested in te, mi piacerebbe anche sapere di più su di te .. Spero di sentirti presto in modo che io possa inviare i dettagli di me stesso tra cui la mia immagine. Credo che si possa passare da qui. Tieni a mente che l'amicizia e amore non ha barriere colori, nessuna barriera educativo ritorno a terra, nessun socio-economico Barriera, religiose, lingua, nazionalità o barriera di distanza, l'unica cosa importante è l'amore.
Cordiali saluti
Shadi

Quote:

Shadi, what the fuck is going on?! Now I come to find out you speak Italian and use multiple internet accounts to find boyfriends. Does Mr. Timor know about this? Does the reverend know about this?! Does he know you use HIS computer in the refugee camp to ensnare boyfriends?!

I'm so confused... I don't know what's going on anymore...

I e-mailed "her" a few more times and she replied with her intro e-mail each time. I assume she realized she wasn't going to get any money out of me and was pretty annoyed.

Well, it was a pretty nice waste of over 1 month of Shadi's time. If you want to bait "her," feel free to give it a go. Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, I like the way you think.

I kept expecting Biff to die of poisoning (that headache) or blunt head trauma at the hands of his wife.

Next time, you can have the jealous wife intercept the correspondence and offer her cash to handwrite incriminating stories about her husband to be used in the divorce.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
Nice, I like the way you think.

I kept expecting Biff to die of poisoning (that headache) or blunt head trauma at the hands of his wife.

Next time, you can have the jealous wife intercept the correspondence and offer her cash to handwrite incriminating stories about her husband to be used in the divorce.

Good idea. I was originally planning on having his wife put him in the hospital or his wife commit suicide and put him in a deep depression or just plain murder him. You'll notice that this bait was pretty casual. When I first got the e-mail, I didn't really expect to get a reply, hence why I kept demanding to know how she got my e-mail address. So far, this is the only bait where I haven't used pictures or fake websites or whatever.

And that might be part of the reason why it ended before the other ones did... (or Shadi genuinely sent me the first e-mail on accident and realized it)

My most epic ongoing bait right now is the one where I convinced the romance scammer to join my Satanic cult to come to the US for a 24-person orgy. So far I've introduced the high priestess, a 84-year old member, and another version of Biff who is a 31-year-old ex-death metal singer. I got the girl to switch from Biff to the 84-year-old guy and technically the old guy is dead now (Biff murdered him), but the scammer doesn't know it yet. I'll have to send her the newspaper article on Sunday. Laughing

I didn't go that far with Shadi, obviously. But this is one dumb lad.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait! Well directed, got that lad right off script! Multiple trips to the wire office with bad MTCNs, and a nice run of S3cure.

I find it interesting, not surprising, the lad didn't realize how a real Muslim girl would react to being accused of adultery... Laughing.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
I find it interesting, not surprising, the lad didn't realize how a real Muslim girl would react to being accused of adultery... Laughing.

I give him plenty of chances to realize that he was way off target. Laughing He didn't pick up on any of them, though. His loss.

enzed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

you guys are fantastic

i am going to give it a go
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome NZ! Bait safe and have fun!
beers!

enzed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

OK i set up an email account and must be getting 40 scam emails a day

I've been playing with about a dozen, but they're slowing down

MY REPLY TO ONE:
Quote:
Of course I'm interested

We need to maintain security though against hackers and representatives from other planets who follow my emails

Please always email me in code

It is a simple code
Just move the 1st letter of any word to the back of the word

hist si a estt - leasep etl em nowk fi ouy derstandu ?

leasep eplyr

Lou Tuss

HIS REPLY

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS DEAL WITH ME YOU LET ME KONW BUT FOR YOUR INFO I DONT THINKS YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN MY DEAL

ME:
Quote:

i ma orrys ew ouldc otn od usinessb

ym maile ccounta aym eb ackedh

oodbyeg
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, I am baiting the same person!
I guess she did not learn her lesson the first time...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic