SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Just can't seem to piss off my pet

View next topic
View previous topic

bibelot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been working on this pet for a while now. Both he and his "partner".

The barrister is "my friend" who I confide in and complain to. The bank official is the one I give hell and blame everything on.

I've had them send me this form about 8 times now...

Each time I tell them I never got it or find an error (i.e. in above they spelled Bank as BAML

Or here the payment amount is off is it 7,750,000? or 7,753,000?

Usually I send a nice letter to the bank offical requesting it be corrected:

Quote:
Dork,

You still have not sent me the corrected copy of the payment approval. Please submit.

How can I be holding up the transaction when you are clearly not doing YOUR job.

You are incompetent.

Or, another nice letter I just sent off today:

Quote:
Miss Dave Joe,

Is there ANYONE else I can work with at the Golf Bank?

You are a moron. How long have you had your job? Not long is my guess.

How can I be holding up this transfer of funds when you can not send me a correct copy of the approval?

Please correct the document and resubmit. Only then will I submit the funds you have requested. Yes, I have raised the necessary funds for the transfer, although I would love to travel to Nigeria if only to punch you in the nose.

You, "sir", are the one holding up this payment. Not I.

Yet they keep coming back for more.

Now I need to send my friend the barrister another letter complaining about the bank...

Good, honest, healthy fun!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. -Douglas Adams
cRESSA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A trick that has worked for me before in baits in the divide & Conquer trick.

Send a e-mail to your friend tell him what a idoit the banker is and that you have never had to deal with such an idoit in your life. Reay lay it on thick what a clown he is. Tell him that unless the banker pulls his socks up the deal will be off.

Ill bet the banker gets back to you very pissed off.

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
Reply this message immediately you receice it so we can proceed ahead.)....(.Time wast for no body and a switch in time save nine.try and hasten up.
bibelot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JUst got a "corrected" document back.

Time for another SLAP! Is it $7,753,000 or $7,573,000???

I've been correcting this document for so long now I don't know what I will do if/when they ever submit it with no errors Laughing

I can FEEL the frustration level of my two pets increase with each document they submit for my approval.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. -Douglas Adams
Gertrude Rood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cRESSA has a good point; the divide and conquer tack should be a good one to try. However, my friend Violet and I are trying to divide one lad's loyalties. 2 women after 1 man? Will he take the bait? He's a lad, he wants it all. No brainer .... Smile

Gertrude Rood (Ms.)
Al Kaholic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from these dirt bags before I found this site. They had a fake bank site that has been shut down. I wonder if anyone in here took the site down.
www.gfbkonline.com

I do not expose my self to anybody I see

IT IS RATHER SAD THAT YOU CAN BE PLAYING PANKY ON MY INTELLIGENT. SO EMBARRAZING AND DISGUSTING WHEN I GOT TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE THIS MORNING TO BE DENIED THE PAYMENT. I FELT DEJECTED AND SOMEHOW LOOKED STUPID AMIDST THE BANKERS. BUT MY REPUTATIONS AND PEDEGREE SERVICES I HAVE RENDERED AS AN ACTIVIST TRULY SAVED ME FROM FURTHER SHIT.
bibelot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess my little pets just couldn't get the Golf Bank document correct so they passed me off to their cohorts in Denmark.

Quote:
Sent : Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:00 AM
To : @hotmail.com
Subject : Payment Notification

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: 213.150.58.195
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com ([205.158.62.67]) by mc12-f7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:01:33 -0700
Received: from wfilter.us4.outblaze.com (wfilter.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.180])by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 13493180253Efor <@hotmail.com>; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:00:33 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by ws1-2.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)id EA6601F50B1; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:00:32 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from [213.150.58.195] by ws1-2.us4.outblaze.com with http for [email protected]; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:00:32 -0500
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jF+zQzWxm+Hb4OqkpsgIfDU
X-OB-Received: from unknown (205.158.62.81) by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 28 Sep 2004 08:00:33 -0000
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
X-Originating-Server: ws1-2.us4.outblaze.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Sep 2004 08:01:33.0527 (UTC) FILETIME=[5EC69670:01C4A531]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Dear Mr Paul Fitzpatrick,

I am Mr.Duncan Smith a South African nationals working for Citi Trust Bank Denmark (International payment department).We recieved an instruction to effect payment of $7.753m on your behalf from our African Affiliate office.

Therefore we ask you to forward to us your information including your bank datas so that we can contact you.Also your payment was passworded against paying to a wrong person,so we require you to send to us your payment Pin/Identification code for us tom be sure that you are the right benefactor of this fund.Therfore I advise you to contact me today from 2.30pm Danish time to speak with us personally on 00 45 233 368 96.

Also you are free to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,

Mr. Duncan Smith

I don't think I will let them off so easily - I still want a correct & "legal" document. Let's see if the folks at "Citi" can provide me with one as well as my friends at the Golf Bank in Nigeria...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic