SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happens when they get off script?

This is dead-bank-customer format, the bank is supposedly in Hong Kong, the "deceased" is a French citizen, my character is an investment banker who needs solid assurance that the customer died without heirs:

Quote:
Thank you Mr George,with respect of your mail,i hereby implement to your noticed as paraprofessional bank for many years that your company don't have much to doubt of for this a legal and a victorious satisfied transaction that all documentation is mend to protect you and your company.

In regards to yuor mail,this transaction is highly confidential with much respect of thought being highly sensitive with out you involving or evolving with the aspect of any insurance risk by any government of any state rather than the french government.

In thought of establishment,like i will always implement to your noticed that when you have received the fund as transfers to you you can use my percentage in agreement to locate and invites a profitable business for me over there before i planed my trip.

In the leverage of account as you earlier implimented to me is aprreiciated but your company still have to open an offshore account with a banking i will impliment to you in your noticed shortly as we further ahead,why your company has to open an offshore acount i dont want mistake when recieing due to the i federal brewery investigation.

Await to hear from you ASAP.

Zeng(Mrs)

I think by the "federal brewery investigation" he means the FBI. Part of my reply:

Quote:
I am confused about your concern over a "federal brewery investigation." Is somebody thinking of illegally trading in beer futures? Is the Coors Company under investigation? If the government is investigating a brewery, how does that affect our business? Please explain.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been straight baiting a young- lady- in- refugee- camp- but -daddy- had -millions, its in a certain bank in my homeland
You'd think the barrister would know the right one

Quote:
royal bank of Sotland

though having driven through town after the recent rugby match perhaps he's not that far wrong

[/quote]
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being chopped by Mr. G0mer:
Quote:
Let me tell you what you don't know? The person you are dealing is an international intersepter who is moving and working under information because the dubious bank works we have alover the world, they will be giving them information of what is going on the bank.

Make my word, after when you spend your money to him extravegantly he will do nothing to you.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
give you this word this day, that i will make all arrangemnet succesfull proberbly before the end of tomorrow if i get this fees in my position by 9amGmt, so try as much as posible to post the fee by today and send me the informations, try and communicate with Madam theresa and update her that we are about to conclude by tomorrow as soon as i get the fees as you promised.

I rest my case.

He (the lawyer) signs off every email with the highlighted phrase.

Quote:
let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars.

His sick old lady character after I told her that her lawyer just wants to steal her money.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad might be new. This was the entirety of his opening "script"

Quote:
Ur Email has won a LotoDrew, contact me.D Martins

My reply. "Send monies!"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both gender and grammatically confused:
Quote:
Hello,

I am Mr. LINDA JOHNSON , I gives out loans to those business.......

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my latest lad;

Quote:
View the tricking numbers below and understand that your Atm Card is in transit with
the FedEx Shipping Company.

at least he's being truthful Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a loan lad:

Quote:
WE DO HARD MONEY LOAN

Wonder if the interest rate is the same as on SOFT MONEY LOANS!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange things this diplomat wants (emphasis added):

Quote:
Cornet telephone number, fax number, house address, your full name and your country, and your invalid ID

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then there's Eric the Oil-Baron:
Emphasis added.
Quote:
we told you to take the paper bank and go to any communication center and give it to them for them to sacn it to you and send it to us

Shocked
He hasn't noticed his account is closed yet. Laughing

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So right now all you need to do in other to protect your image and that of your entire country is to get the CLEAN BILL CERTIFICATE
emphasis added

All right all you Brits, as I am protecting the countries image I think you should all pay a little something towards the cost Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A recent post by loverboi General Don:
Quote:
I am going to Libya.
Shocked

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poorest excuse yet to refuse a safari:

Quote:
My lawyer advised that i should not come to avoid been hit by a stray bullet.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my character found a better deal with the G0merboyze, "Englishman" Frank M00re with Barclays Bank, plc, United Kingdom didn't like it:
Quote:
Go get yourself reaped off by a bunch of unlettered Africans who have invaded the internet like a canker worm.

IP origin resolves to Nigeria.

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanusi doesn't like my 17 year old beauty therapy student referring to him as banker man.

Quote:
You have to address your email properly to the name and office below in your next emails to this bank.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

So her reply
Quote:
Hey banker man nae problemo

Leti xx

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had 2 or 3 different lads ask my character to "please upded me".

And a representative of the IMF said "Please keep in torch until the funds are transferred to your account" (that is, when Norway turns tropical)

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
A recent post by loverboi General Don:
Quote:
I am going to Libya.
Shocked

Please tell me more, I'm interested. Cool

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This message is from (UBA BANK) UNTIED BANK OF AFRICA

I think I can give him enough rope...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A warning should have come with that one.......now I am cleaning up a cuppa coffee! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am Mr Anukwu Emmanuel, the personal account officer to the great late diseased

Not sure I want his money; was what he had catching. Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="N.O.R.A"]
SlapHappy wrote:

Please tell me more, I'm interested. Cool

Well, N.O.R.A.......since you asked.
His social network friends responded: Laughing
Quote:
Why ? re u a peace keeper**

Dats nyc....write ur will & mek sure u include me!.....lol

If u reach there, head 2 Darfur & ivory coast. U need it.

U wan kill urself?.
Don is not really going to Libya. He's afraid to cross the street to meet two little girls who have been annoying him for three years now. Sleepless as "Lisa," and me as her sister, "Busty." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad got angry at Cammy and Freyja:

Quote:
how can you be taking words from a goddess who don't have eyes who cannot see are you normal at all do you think that your goddess will ever wont you to get married before you think well before you go mad am just only advising you before you will use your husband to do a boy friend

Baffling.

Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
His social network friends responded: Laughing
Quote:
Why ? re u a peace keeper**

Dats nyc....write ur will & mek sure u include me!.....lol

If u reach there, head 2 Darfur & ivory coast. U need it.

U wan kill urself?.

Obviously you and Sleepless are not the only baiter friends of Don's. Laughing

Btw, which sandtimer refers to those 3 years?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For the past few hours she has been in a state of comma

And soon coming to a full stop?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you and your interlard family hope all is well with you all

I have no idea how he got from "entire" to "interlard" Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic