SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made a will? Good for you; but don't die in china or it'll become null and void...

Quote:
On further inquiries we found out that Mr. Cadili, was involved in an accident in Mainland China, which means he died intestate

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gender confusion issues aside, I think 'she' likes me a bit . . .

Quote:
I love you so much, Sweetie, You are the best thing that ever happened to me,You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted,I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky, I love you more than my life, more than my world,I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience,

Embarassed

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"The monkey do sweat but his hairs will not let you know" Yes, as a Princess i am not suppose to suffer but when the situation arises what do you expect me to do, can i stop it from happening? This is nature for you and i, after all, i am not Allah and i did not create myself, if you wish to understand me and be of help you can do that but if not, please do not mock me and good luck, may Allah be with you.
Princess Halimat.

As all I did was give her a prod for not responding for a week this confused the hell out of me.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am girl by nature dawn to earth

I wonder how he figured this out?

One of my others has no comprehension.

Hey? Is this how you address people? I am seeing someone else entirely now. I am speechless.

Quote:
you're seeing someone else? wow! I was told when you love someone, seeing them happy is the best way to love them even if it hurts you... well, as for how I addressed you, we are all human and are bound to loose our temper but still I apologised immediately even before you read my previous message... so, for the sake of love, I wish you good luck with the new girls

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You've got a keeper there!

This is probably older the Mueller himself but I really want a copy of this 'Certificate':

Quote:
We went further with the investigations and found out that you don't have Money Laundering Clearance Certificate, which is a major Federal Offence.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a loan lad my standard 5mb jpg which is just random noise and got this reply:
Quote:

Good day Sir welcome to Globile Loan Services,
Sir we got the attachment file you sent but it was blinking please resend it before your application will be cancel we are waiting to hear from you now

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby is not a shit honey your gmail as a problem honey that is why is pasting the shit to you honey

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone is trying to steal my inheritance:

Quote:
WE ARE VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I
DON’T KNOW WHETHER THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU DIDN’T REPLY THE MESSAGE

Should I tell the Lad that I was on a Mission with NASA? I could be the First Tenor in Space:

Quote:

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES HE SUBMITTED TO THIS DEPARTMENT AS THE
FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL
Coffin being taken out of the cathedral
Pavarotti's coffin

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad arithmetic at its finest!

Quote:
The Cost of VISA ............ $70usd.
The cost of Ticket..............$1300usd
The cost of BTA...................$2500usd
The total is $5,500usd,

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Aw C'mon close enough!

This seemed much funnier this morning but maybe I was still drunk from last night. Bobby/Jenny gives a Spice Girls type Chat:

Quote:
I need to know what you really wanna know candy

It did get 'Rock Me Amadeus' out of my head for a bit....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cowabunga Dude:

Quote:
At this moment we are upgrading our data base so that there will be more space for new customers and increasing the surf on the Internet.

Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are into radical organizing

He apparently doesn't want to fund his relatives' OCD.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This almost feels like I am being challenged.

Quote:
My Heart is open for all and not my legs

Yet another odd one

Quote:
i have a 7 months old son i am going to school to be a RN it is a Doctor

Cellphone - web store
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic Lad 'I love you, send money', all in one devotional paragraph ;

Quote:
I love you with every beating piece of my heart,Every train of thought turns to you,You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, handsome man I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine,I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand,I hope that we last forever,I hope you are the man I marry,I love you, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart,You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete,I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone,I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body,I am waiting to receive you,I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere,I want always to be at your side, Honey i think is better you send the money to the bank through western union money transfer

Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
YKnott
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear if all you have said from the beginning are word of sincerity,then i will say, you are Messiah from God,

I am not the Messiah, I'm a very naughty baiter !

Laughing

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My biker just may get a new old lady today! The first to ever recognize the Biker thing and put it in the subject line of the PM.

Quote:
Hey Olive,I don't really consider age when looking for love,

Cellphone - web store
YKnott
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another seamless classic from the school of "I love you, Pay me";

Quote:
You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life,please try and contact the bank immediately you send the money to them,

Rolling Eyes

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I posted this one in another thread, but it deserves this one.

Lad giving me helpful parenting advice:

Quote:
Ok i will do that for you as a friend. I will need to see a child counsellor tomorrow and explain everything to him and i will get the best advise from them.As soon as i get that,i will write him and email and i will explain everything to him and how he can be useful to the family and also to himself.I think he might be suffering from adolescency and we will let him kow the risk in it.I will do this for you as a good friend.Other than that,how was your day and i hope you are doing good.How is your eife,hope she is good and i promise to help you about jay.I will do my best and he will surely be the good boy you want him to BE.His he on facebook.If he is on facebook,you can also give me his facebook details and i will also talk to him on there and i can advise him to be the best he wanna be.I PROMISE TO CHANGE HIM FOR YOU.

Secondly,did you get the affidavit document i sent you? and how do we finish this business and i will also check at the hospital later tomorrow to get all details from the experts they have invited.

This adolescency thing has me concerned:

Quote:
Thank you for your help with Jay. I do not know if he has the facebook or not. I would ask him but he will just yell at me. What is this adolecency you say he suffers from? Can he take pill for it? I know I should ask Dr. Amen, but I think he is a prick who is tyring to kill Mrs. Lopez. You seem like a smart man who knows a lot about these things. Do you have children of your own?

Lads do love to be told they are smart:

Quote:
Adolesency is not a disease ,its just a stage in lifehood.Let me tell you little about it.

Adolescence is a transitional stage of physical and psychological human development generally occurring during the period from puberty to legal adulthood (age of majority). The period of adolescence is most closely associated with the teenage years, although its physical, psychological and cultural expressions can begin earlier and end later. For example, although puberty has been historically associated with the onset of adolescent development, it now typically begins prior to the teenage years and there has been a normative shift of it occurring in preadolescence, particularly in females . Physical growth, as distinct from puberty (particularly in males), and cognitive development generally seen in adolescence, can also extend into the early twenties. Thus chronological age provides only a rough marker of adolescence, and scholars have found it difficult to agree upon a precise definition of adolescence. A thorough understanding of adolescence in society depends on information from various perspectives, most importantly from the areas of psychology, biology, history, sociology, education, and anthropology. Within all of these perspectives, adolescence is viewed as a transitional period between childhood and adulthood whose cultural purpose is the preparation of children for adult roles.

The human brain is not fully developed by the time a person reaches puberty. Between the ages of 10 and 25, the brain undergoes changes that have important implications for behavior . The brain reaches 90% of its adult size by the time a person is six years of age. Thus, the brain does not grow in size much during adolescence. However, the creases in the brain continue to become more complex until the late teens. The biggest changes in the folds of the brain during this time occur in the parts of the cortex that process cognitive and emotional information
Over the course of adolescence, the amount of white matter in the brain increases linearly, while the amount of grey matter in the brain follows an inverted-U pattern. Through a process called synaptic pruning, unnecessary neuronal connections in the brain are eliminated and the amount of grey matter is pared down. However, this does not mean that the brain loses functionality; rather, it becomes more efficient due to increased myelination (insulation of axons) and the reduction of unused pathways.
The first areas of the brain to be pruned are those involving primary functions, such as motor and sensory areas. The areas of the brain involved in more complex processes lose matter later in development. These include the lateral and prefrontal cortices, among other regions. Some of the most developmentally significant changes in the brain occur in the prefrontal cortex, which is involved in decision making and cognitive control, as well as other higher cognitive functions. During adolescence, myelination and synaptic pruning in the prefrontal cortex increases, improving the efficiency of information processing, and neural connections between the prefrontal cortex and other regions of the brain are strengthened. This leads to better evaluation of risks and rewards, as well as improved control over impulses. Specifically, developments in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex are important for controlling impulses and planning ahead, while development in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex is important for decision making. Changes in the orbitofrontal cortex are important for evaluating rewards and risks.
Two neurotransmitters that play important roles in adolescent brain development are glutamate and dopamine. Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter. During the synaptic pruning that occurs during adolescence, most of the neural connections that are pruned contain receptors for glutamate or other excitatory neurotransmitters. Because of this, by early adulthood the synaptic balance in the brain is more inhibitory than excitatory.

Yes, my lad knows how to use google

Quote:
Hello my friend Roland

You sure know a bunch of stuff. Where di you learn all this stuff? I couldn't understand half of what you said, but it sounds like this adolesency thing is pretty nasty. I'm glad I didn't have to go through it. You would think that with all the money the government is spending on stuff they would find a way to get rid of adolesency. If I was the president that's what I would do.

Quote:
Ok my good friend,when i study ,i study extensively and it makes me have a knowledge oF most everything around me.well the money is still not in my fiance account because i have her online login and i ave been checking the account all day.pls can you resend the account number i gave you to me so i can recheck if you have given them the correct account number at the bank.Adolescency is a natural thing and i dont think the govt can even eradicate it ,thats why if you are under age ,you dont go to jail because they believe you must have been suffering from it .

Pls cross check everything and get back to me.

Yes, our lad is smart. I think I broke him when I got his fourth bank account though.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good enough reason I guess

Quote:
we advise you reconfirm to us your full banking details for reconfirmation.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new Vlad I picked up this morning writes.

Quote:
Who knows, maybe you are my cap of tea Smile

Cellphone - web store
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad I've been trying to get off script for a week finally breaks

Quote:
Attn,
Enough of this nonsense in other to control your self, i will get you areasted by the United State Police i told you to contact the Bank to claim your Prize which has already sent to the in other to start up your Funds transfer,why you mad at the company
be your self Mr Man

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As part of my on-going bait that is in the Romance section I told my Lad that all of us needed to open new E-mail accounts and do a conference call to exchange them so the Hackers couldn't find us. After a few more E-mails I get this from my Ladette:
Quote:
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, I have received your mail with many understandung. This morning, Rev Father King went to see the bank lawyer and the bank, they have accepted to open a new email id account with one name. The bank manager Mr. Ferrash say that, he will be opening the email account today and send it to you. But you have to called there bank lawyer on phone today for the email address because he will send it to you through text message in your phone.

But patience doesn't prevail long enough for me to call the Barrister so she sends me another E-mail with the new E-mail address:

Quote:
The new email address that bank manager Mr. Ferrash open today with my name and also there bank lawyer name today. Please my dear, this is the new email address for your view; [email protected]

I'll get this one listed at SS too in case the lad uses it in subsequent scams. I was hoping to get the next set of three E-mail accounts that he might use if/when these get closed. LOL. (Nice try)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
understandung

Oh the visions are killing me!

Cellphone - web store
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to an ASEM...

Quote:
Yes I am handling the financial transaction now for him. What is his name again and how much did you want to send?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sending you the shoe Expense details of my secretary.

I am tempted to write him back to tell him his Babel Fish has died and he should really get himself a new one.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic