SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Calvary greetings to you, I am Mrs. Olivia Harrison, A widow to Late Dr.Benson Harrison (former Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid , Spain .

Quote:
Calvary greetings, I am Mrs. Victoria Balli, I am a nationality of the United Kingdom, and I am presently hospitalized, due to my illness.

I have been calvary greeted twice today! Laughing

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geography lesson needed:

Quote:
i just arrived Seattle Tacoma international airport here in Washington DC last week

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I'm sure the MWAA (Metro Washington Airport Authority) would be very interested to know SEA was under their care now. Laughing

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Love Lad needs to cuddle:

Quote:
Am really feeling the cod here.

Or does he have a Fetish?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What the hell do you mean?

Knocked off script by email number two. Laughing

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr. William David
The Shipment Manager/ Dispatch Officer
INTERS WITCH COURIER SERVICES (ICS)

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONTINENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU.

I won't be the one getting the shits over this!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps I was sick the day they taught this in school but you think I would have at least read about in the paper:

Quote:
My late husband was killed during the US raid against terrorism in Russia,

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are not forcing you to get a loan from this firm but rather we are leting you know
that, you should not go and fall into the hands of frusters.

Frusters are everywhere.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WAIT ME TONIGHT IN YOUR BED SLEEPING I MOST VISIT YOU TONIGHT

" - Alison Smith
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidental Lad candour here:

Quote:
Make sure it is done today as this will assist you in elevating the poverty level .

Well, taking my money will make me poor, so...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BEEN THAT YOU DO SALE ICE CREAM DO NOT MATTER I KNOW THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU THROUGH THAT.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And one more...

Quote:
IF U KNOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND NOT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT, JUST TELL ME SO THAT I CAN DISCUSS WITH THE WOMAN AN START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON FOR THE DELAY IS MUCH.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTENTION MY DARE

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Must be the lad equivalent of, "Hey, y'all! Watch this!"

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a couple of keepers today.....

Quote:
You are an idiot...

Laughing

Quote:
i have discovered that you dont have money so am arranging for a loan from a finance house

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?I BELIEVE WE COULD WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR A POSITIVE REASON.

Someone found the caps lock key and the handle of vodka. Laughing

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I’ll be happy seen you in Gods work, help the poor and the needle.

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then deal with him if he ment well for you and don`t come back with tears on your eyes.

Someone got their dollar chopped and does not like it at all. Laughing

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that you hit your head and had a little damage. I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

However, I suggest that you go back to my earlier email as it is self explainatory.

i await your response and further directives.

The scammer does not like the movie Memento I take it. Laughing

Quote:
I do not understand by what you mean being confused with someone who cares. Is it that you didn't understand the contents of my last email?

Laughing

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have had a ton of stuff going on in RL this summer so have dropped all my baits except for my long term Refugee Camp Lad, who I didn't have the heart to drop cos he really loves me Rolling Eyes

To my loved up Lad, I sent :

Quote:

Am recuperating and watching the Olympics. I guess you have been watching the Olympics too and cheering on Senegal for medals.

You mentioned before something about my secretary. What did you want to tell me about her?

Sadly, my Lad doesn't seem to be interested in the Olympics though:

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXX

How are you doing right now i believed that you are getting better everyday i am happy hearing from you but the issue is that i am confused because you never asked about my present condition of health and secondly the issue we have at hand which you have sent money to the lawyer as you said you never made mention of that again so am totally confused.

Why because i have been having a big problem with the lawyer till when i finally find out myself that he did not receive any money from you.i never want to talk about this issue again but why i raised the matter is because you asked me about your secretary.i don,t know who your secretary is but i was surprise to get a massage from one lady describing herself as your secretary.

She went further calling me names and saying all sorts of rubbish i tried to make her understand who i am to you and to convince her to all the question she asked me but all my sincerity proof nothing to her. so i warn her to desist from sending further mails to me.i wander how your secretary will have assets to your in box.

My dear i have begged you time without numbers to leave me if you are not telling me the truth in this relationship so that i can look for a reliable and trust worthy person who can help me recover and invest my inheritance rather than wasting my time all this while.the truth of the whole matter is that i have falling in love with you completely the more i tried to stop the more i hurt myself.

But it,s not helping my situation at all i really want to know your intentions towards this relationship so that i will know what to do next. i stop here waiting to hear from you to ascertain my stand with you remain bless and take care of yourself.

with love XXXXXXXX

- which is a pity, because he's going to be taking part in the baiter equivalent of the hepthalon, but at a slooooooow leisurely pace Twisted Evil

And he's gonna have to jump through some Olympic hoops too Very Happy the first of which is finding a new lawyer because whilst the first lawyer was very modest and a delight to bait :

lawyer wrote:

Quote:

In the course of my study in the University where I graduated some thirty-five (35) years ago in 1978 with a first degree in Finance & Banking; I equally read Psychology in Business Administration and some aspects of Behavioral Sciences & Law. These subjects of study, study the mind, reactions, emotions and varying degree of dispositions of human beings in given situations. Therefore; I am very conversant with many things which give me certain levels of understanding in handling issues that may ordinarily seem very difficult to comprehend in this profession. I leave little to chances and I am a very patient & tolerant person.you may be surprise why am saying this.

and:

Quote:

I strongly and sincerely believed that you know the consequences behind any person or person,s who will try to take an attorney for granted i advice you to state it clear to me so that i can be able to tell the young girl what the whole thing is all about instead of dambling with my intelligence and that of my honorable chambers.your opinion and immediate response is needed urgently to know the final conclusion towards this project.

He wasn't able to answer my question of what the consequences are Laughing

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Name is Pedro Hernandez, I am from Portugal but born and breath up in Russia,

Quote:
Please reply to bellow e-mail.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Is dambling anything like tambambling?

^"bellow" is pretty common in ladspeak.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My upset Senegal lad (mentioned here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221733) is still heated up. I did make a little fun of their football loss in the olympics yesterday.
Quote:

you know you are doing good job why took my money you criminal you go died voucher will eat your body soon

I need to keep an eye out for vouchers over the next few days..

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

PLEASE DO NOT PARTAKE TRYING TO SYPHONE OR STEAL MONEY FROM AFRICA,

Quote:

5 bedrooms each with attached bathrooms with individual hot water geezers

Parking within premises at front for 3/4 vehicles

Wonder if the hot water geezers are old? And a 3/4 vehicle? Where is the other 1/4?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Be open.I have no intentions to delay you.You are the one who is foot dragging.

Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Hornets.
I Am Mr. 4DU 3vans Mills The Cousin To The Late President John Evans Atta Mills I Am Contacting You In Regard Of Some Of $9,000 000 00usd That Was Deposited On My Name By My Late Uncle President John Evans Atta Mills In Zenith Bank In Accra Ghana I Need A Trusted Pension That Can Help Me Received This Money To Is Account. After The Money Get Into Your Account I Will Compensated You With 30% Act Of The Money All I Want From You Is For You To Not Let Me Dan As Soon As The Money Transfer To Your Account, I Don T Want Any Of My Family Cousin To Know That Our Late President John Evans Atta Mills Deposited Money In My Account Because If Any Of Them Know I Will Lost All The Money That Was Deposited On My Name By My Late Uncle President John Evans Atta Mills?

I Want This To Be Secret Been Twin Me And You Alone Please Let Me Know If You Are Ready To Do This Business With Me, Then I Will Give You My Bank Email Address For You To Contact You Or I Will Tell My Bank Manager To Contact You On Time Be For The New President Election That Is Coming Up Very Soon OK And Please Don T Tell This To Any Body That You Don T Trust. I Want To Do This Business With Someone That Is Very Trustful. Not Someone That Will Give Me Problem When The Money Transfer To Is Account, Please Get Back To Me On Time With Your Full Name And Your Phone Number OK?

So That Will Can Do This Business Together Without Any Problem Delay. And Please Don T Forget To Send The Name Of Your Country To Me Because I Will Like To Know More Abort You Be For The Money Can Been Transfer To Your Account In Your Country, If You Want To Contact Me You Can Call Me With This Tell Phone Number [...] i Am Waiting To Here From You As Soon As you Ready To Help Me Received This Money And Take Good Care Of Me,

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic