SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noise from where??

Quote:
WE ALSO WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE MONITORING YOUR TRANACTION AND IF THEY FAIL TO SHIP VISA MASTER CREDIT CARD. , WE SHALL GET IRISH GOODSON AREASTED AND MAKE SURE HE PAYS THROUGH HIS NOISE.

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from a lad, today. It was buried in his script so I'm assuming a baiter is responsible (and if so, bravo):

Quote:
Finally, I know it ain't easy no more to do business on air like it used to because of the widespread of scam on the globe today. So for that, both of us have one thing in common to be afraid of ; - Getting SWINDLED.

He swung wildly from sounding like a slick, intelligent lawyer to sounding like a backwoods hick. Wonderful.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In denying being gay, this Lad has some vintage howlers (emphasis added):

Quote:
Sir i am not gay and i need your help because i am the next of king to my father,and also i am a young boy now growing up so i want to make my life not all those things about gay.
Also because of my late father family people are fighting because of the funds in the security company so they don't no where i am now and i can see that you are the chosen stone in my life so try to get back to me with good news.
Sir you do not no me before so i don't really no who tell you that i am gay sie the person is lying to you and also i no you never no anybody in Ghana except me alone so i really shock about all this gay thing you are talking sir forget about that and see to the business for us to sing praise to the lord almighty.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23 years old US university student with Senegal IP (big surprise heh?) looking for love
Quote:
It doesn't mean that i like everything but the thing i hate most is lies.

Laughing I promise, that I'll supply her with nothing but truth

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the same lad as above.. I love this lad Very Happy

Quote:
You should always keep me informed with the latest development
I am wishing you a happy new year.
Bye and take good care of yourself.
Diana.

Received today

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets his salutations in a muddle...

Quote:
Dear Mr Honorable

... and from a different lad, it appears my lawyer and I are deaded!
Quote:

Kindly clarify us and RBC on this issue before we make this Payment to janet white and is lawyer the foreigners whom came on your behal, even the peiople have been contacting you to deceive you that the lawyer is deaded and this is how same people will tell the bank you are deaded

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an impossible sum to pay:

Quote:
This is to inform you that your information to this office have been received and you are required to send to this office a compulsory sum of $182.268 AUD been the official Application/Registration fees of the document.

So of course I misread it as $182,268.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For comprehensive details and assurance,Kindle get back to me, I am still waiting for your urgent respond.

My e-book reader will be in touch shortly. At the moment I'm a bit busy dealing with a lad who has invented a new country:

Quote:

As instructed by the president of Nigeri We hereby apologize for all the money you have lost in trying to claim your fund

And a new bank too:

Quote:
please kindly contact the WOLD BANK OF ENGLAND transfer department with
your banking informtions for your the transfer of your fund worth
$5million united states dollers

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Greed Feed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from a woman on Facebook that claims to be starting and orphanage in India.

Quote:
The children that we have are orphans, some even saved from being a sacrifice to the hindu gods.

It seems I've seen this line before from a post here on the Forum. She could be editing drafts of scam letters.
If any one knows of a scam letter with that quote in it please message me.

Thanks and Happy Hunting!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and you know many scammers are on the internet

I didn't know that:lol: Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a long rant.

Quote:
ATTENTION SIR ACE,
YOU ARE VERY STUPID BY SAYING THAT YOU SEND MONEY TO THE BANK IN LONDON WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR PARTNER THAT COME TO MY OFFICE TODAY CRYING FOR THE DELAY OF YOU SENDING THIS MONEY. SEE YOU ARE JUST TURNING YOURSELF UP AND DOWN NOT ME BECAUSE I WILL ARREST YOUR PARTNER IF YOU DID NOT SEND THAT MONEY TOMORROW MORNING FOR THIS TRIP TO THE BANK FOR DELAYING ALL MY DUTIES IN MY OFFICE. I HAVE READ YOUR PARTNER MASSAGE EVEN THE ONE YOU SENT TO HER SHE FORWARDED IT TO ME TO READ THIS EVENING. AFTER ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS I GIVE TO YOU TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT I SEND TO YOU AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT PAYMENT. THAT IS TO SAID THAT YOU ARE LETTING ME DOWN ON MY OFFICE, YOU ARE VERY STUPID ON YOUR ACT BY ALL THIS BUT ONE THING YOU MUST KNOW FROM ME NOW IS THAT I GIVE YOU ONLY 24 HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT BUT IF YOU FAIL THIS 24 HOURS TO SEND THIS MONEY FOR MY TRIP TO THE BANK I WILL THEN SHOW YOUR PARTNER MISS TESSY NDADAYE THAT YOU ARE BEING REMOVED FROM THIS TRANSFER AS FAR THAT I AM CONCERN ON THIS TRANSFER DUTY AND I WILL WRITE TO THE BANK IN LONDON FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING FOR THEM TO STOP THIS TRANSFER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. YOU ARE LAYING TO ME THAT YOU SEND MONEY WHILE YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE BANK BECAUSE THE BANK WILL NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM YOU WITHOUT INFORMING ME. DO NOT BE SO RUDE TO ME AS YOU KNOW THAT I AM HERE TO PROTECT ON THIS TRANSFER AND MISS TESSY NADADYE WHO HAVE BEEN IN MY OFFICE AND SEEING HOW I HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE BANK IN LONDON CONCERNING THIS TRANSFER BUT IN ALL YOU REFUSED TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS. YOU ARE VERY MAD AND STUPID BY SAYING THAT YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR PARTNER ON THIS ISSUED WITHOUT HEARING FROM ME FIRST AND YOU ARE SAYING ALL TYPE OF LIAR WHILE YOUR PARTNER COMES TO MY OFFICE WAITING FOR MR TO HAVING THIS MONEY FROM YOU AND NOW YOU COME AND SAID THAT YOU FOLLOW THE RUBBISH INSTRUCTIONS FROM YOUR PARTNER. HOW DO YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WHICH I TOLD YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU MUCH SEND THE MONEY IN TWO PLACES WHICH IS THE EASY WAY FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY STRESS. IN MY FINAL TALK TO YOU PLEASE IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP YOUR PARTNER ON THIS TRANSFER YOU BETTER INFORM HER BECAUSE YOU ARE TURNING YOURSELF ON THIS TRANSFER NOT ME OKAY. I MAY NOT WRITE TO YOU FROM NOW UP WARD CONCERNING THIS PAYMENT.THIS IS VERY WARNING FROM THE LAW CHAMBERS ON THIS LAST MASSAGE FROM ME OVER THIS TRIP TO THE BANK. I WILL DROP MY NOTE HERE FOR NOW AND DO NOT OR NEVER YOU SEND ANY OTHER MAIL HERE WITHOUT THE SENDING THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT I WILL GO AND ARREST YOUR PARTNER ON THIS ISSUED FOR THE DELAY AND ATTEMPTING THE RULES OF THE LAW IN MY LAW CHAMBERS.

READ THIS MAIL OVER AND OVER BECAUSE YOU ARE MAD AND STUPID OVER THIS ISSUED OF THE TRANSFER,MAKE SURE AND BE AWARE THAT THIS MAIL IS THE LAST MAIL I WILL SENT TO YOU IF YOU DID SEND THE MONEY FIRST THING TOMORROW FOR ME TO BOOKED MY TICKET AND FOR TO GATHER MYSELF TOGETHER AND FIXED A NEW DATE WITH TOGE BANK.

WARNING FROM YOUR LAWYER JONES FAYE

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A dangling modifier and a malapropism together:

Quote:
As a bonfire value Customer of my bank,i vow to have your interest by effecting your funds transfer.

Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are turning yourself around the bush NOT me ok, how many times i told you that i am having problem with the lawyer over you. I told you a simple thing to do and you refused to do it, what type of human being are you to me. it is now that i know that you are playing to me all this while but you will be tired on me, you are a liar from the day one of this transfer thank God that i have seeing it now. Glory be to God on that

bye and stop writing to me as God will help to find a nice and good person to help me out. simple for you to send the money to the lawyer is very hard to you. do you think that i am a beggar or that i don't have any other hope on this transfer, no not all i have hope that God will give me some that will help me out on this transfer even without you. Go to hell and stay with your family

you are a joker and a liar from the day one, just a little money for you to run to the western union and send to the lawyer one/two or three times in the western union you are telling me rebbuish and rebbuish.You think that the lawyer is your mate that you will go and buy ticket for, this is just rebbuish and useless from you. send the money to him and you are there proving rebbuish surbbing.

ok, no problem let me go my way and please you are freed to go on your way for now without writing to me and fulling my mail again

bye and stop writing to me anymore.

I'm rebbuish surbbing. If only I knew what it meant.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN STRESSED WITH THE TRANSACTION. WHY MUST WE CONTINUE TO COMMUNICATE ON ONE PARTICULAR ISSUE WHICH SUPPOSED TO TAKE US 1HR FOR TWO DAYS.
Awesome! Now we can argue for two days about the fact that I spent the last two days ANSWERING HIS QUESTIONS about S3curity Shi3ld, and if he doesn't appreciate that then whose fault is it? Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the chemical massbait:
Quote:
WE ARE MAKING MOVES TO COUPLE EVERY GOODS THIS WEEK

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I found this in my inbox from my recovery scam lad

Quote:
I said a prayer for you today, And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart Although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame, I knew you wouldn't mind.
I asked Him to send treasures Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you At the start of each new day, To grant you health and blessings And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you In all things great and small, But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all.

May God Be With Us.

Really sweet Very Happy

Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These Lads don't know where they are:

Quote:
U.S.A City Airport Royal Docks U.S.A E16 2PXAirport Code LCY
Postal address: City Aviation House, Royal Docks, U.S.A,E16 2PX
PhoneNumber +229xxxxxxxx
[email protected]

Quote:
The fee required is to enable the courier company Benin secure the CUSTOM TAX CLEARANCE certificate and international delivery permit, I want you to try your best and send the $65.00 GBP to the payment details listed bellow... the cost of this CERTIFICATES is $65.00 GBP, You have to pay this fee directly to them via Western Union Money Transfer , use the information bellow to send the $65.00 GBP via western union

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also have a confused Police Chief (emphasis added):

Quote:
Due to our telephone conversation today, in our News papers today, the police arrested 10 illegal Rev. Samuel, and the res flamed to the bush according to the press, it was Nigeria Youth that migrate to Ghana known as 419 scams, they are the people destroying /killing the image of our mother land Ghana.

Now the police is after them, and I am writing you to forward all email or body you are been working with as Lawyer, if you really need to receive your fund.

I want you to do this as top secret to those who called them self’s a lawyer, and don’t let the cat out of the bags to them, because my government offer $40,000.00 USD to any one who can fixture those impostor out, if you do what exactly what I am telling you now and my government get those impostors down, and my government will offer you the sum $40,000.00 USD as they have promised check your attach file you see there any email you receive for West Africa Ghana forward them to me so that i can verify them for you so that you can know the real one to follow.

There was no telephone conversation, BTW.

Sand Timer x 7
QuickDip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Thank you for your urgent assistance and may the almighty Lord continue to grease your elbow." Laughing

"Thank you for your urgent assistance and may the almighty Lord continue to grease your elbow."
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little spot of lad de-education, I've taught him a new word...

Quote:
.It is not an embizzlement nor fraud,

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got a picture from a Lad and responded:

Quote:
Eewwwww... you're ugly. That settles it. The Goddess commands that we avoid all that is unsightly as it displeases Her.

The Lad tried to recover, but didn't get it quite right (emphasis added):

Quote:
PLEASE I KNOW UGLY BUT IF I SEND OTHER PERSON COPY TO YOU YOU WILL A GREY WITH ME, IS NOT GOOD TO DO THAT PLEASE DON'T LOOK UGLY PLEASE HELP ME OUT AM BUNGING YOU PLEASE

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Little spot of lad de-education, I've taught him a new word...

Quote:
.It is not an embizzlement nor fraud,

I might use the word "nosfizzlement" on a lad. The first part is from Greek "νοσφιζεσθαι", which means "to keep for oneself part of what one ought to, has promised to, or pretends to give all of to another". See Acts 5.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we receive the above required information.

Are the modalities fried or grilled?

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the chem bait:
Quote:
WE DO SAW YOUR MAIL

I can understand filing mail, but not sawing it.

×186
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to a lad's first script, and the reply came with this subject line:

Quote:
Subject: 2ND FORMAT FOR THOSE THAT REPLY

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic