SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The source language is obviously French, and he made typos in French (the obvious one is "espers" for "espère"), but it's too garbled for me to figure out. "...car je voudrais pas mon temps su ces ..."?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not sure if he's saying he thinks my character is another scammer, or if he just things that having been in Nigeria is supposed to scare me.

Quote:
did you think am kid you are playing with me , i know who the fuck u are talking me, Am from Ghana , i just decided to public my email address and just found something out ,,,,,,,,,You guess u have get me , hahahaha,,,,well u should all this stuff i have been in Nigeria before , ok ,,,,,Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ......................................suck ur mother ..

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my FMF boys

Quote:
i am talking of knowing you and seeing you on webcam to believe you the person i am communicating is real person, some people take advantage they are woman but they maybe man looking for people to defraud scammers so is why i ask you to show your self to me for me to have trust for you ok, that all i mean thanks David

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another FMFer

Aloha. I have no set time to be here. It is 4 AM and I just woke up. I have yet to shower and help mom with breakfast. Chat is not serious. I might allow you to email me but you seem to be one of those men that like to play with a girl. What is the meaning of those tattoos?

Quote:
i am not like those men that you are talking about okay and that is not a real tattoo okay it is edit

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my Coca Cola Lad:
Quote:
Your urgent action is highly needed regarding this issue as time phrase is no longer in our wing.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told one of my Knuckleheads that I had to go to the Post Office to get a Passport. His reply was unique:

Quote:
E-mail Subject: Post office???????????????????

Body of E-mail: I think you are junkeeeeeeeeeeee and dont know what you are doing ,pls stop contacting with me ok
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i did not contact you,for you tell me the business you are doing with any body,i contacted you for a porpose ok.

Looks like I'm off to the aquarium.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An extract from what has to be the worst written lad document I've seen.

Quote:
I acknowledge good receipt of your mail and we thank for the interest carried. My name is Mr. ALEXANDRE, bailiff and supervisor of the pulling organized by the “QUEBEC LOTTERY”.
My role is to bring my experiment of man of law and to allow the award-winnings who you are to enter in possession of your price. Before you to report the procedure of administrative and legal, it is of my duty to explain you how you have are drawn with the fate to profit from this large amount of money.

1* In order to fight against the advance of the virus of AIDS and to promote of advantage the data-processing use through the sphere. The direction of the lottery carried out a lottery.

2* You did not take part in a direct way and will know that it is an innovation first in the history of the lottery.

Each year, the QUEBEC LOTTERY carries out a lottery of 200,000,000 emails addresses coming from everywhere in the world starting from an inter-connected software (robot-e-mail). Thus yours was drawn with the fate.

After the checking of information by our waiter, we are pleased to inform you that you were designated winner of the super pulling.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That one is a keeper. Laughing

I do wonder, since lawyers are bartenders, what is a waiter supposed to be?

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's been in an accident so my lad was kind enough to write:

Quote:
i wish you a wick recovery.

I think my wife's the only other person who has wished for that...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You burn the candle at both ends?

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if he has been baited before but this smells like it. I was a Lord, or a mister depending on the context but now I have been demoted to

Quote:
I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you! You are a dork just like me,
[/quote]

Cellphone - web store
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Poor Darling....

Quote:
I'm sorry I didn't understand, that maybe I continue not to understand.

I'm sorry that I couldn't adjust to my strong sure friend becoming weak and

scared and seemingly full of excuses. I'm sorry I can't seem to see past my own pain at losing a friend. I'm sorry we are not in contact any more. I'm sorry that I have no idea how to fix any of this. I'm, I LOST ALL HOPE ON YOU.

Yours Malta

Sniff, I will surely miss her......NOT!!!!
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE GREAT BRITAIN OFFICE OF THE PERMANENT SECRETARY
FOR NON RESIDENTIAL TAXATION ON INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION
AWARD OF THE BRITISH MINISTRY OF FINANCE LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

Why use 5 words when just 25 will do.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another long-winded introduction....

Quote:
Good day to you, I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism but never mind.

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Africa Union Organization has teamed together to make sure all funds that was liming in the West Africa region should be issued out to any one that he or her contact details are here on the Global Network Dairy and the funds was not allowed to move through the West Africa region due to the rate of scan and money laundry in the West Africa Regional Areas.

Are we all clear now?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Payment instruction yesterday 3 times Shocked
Quote:
We hope you do not have any problem with this our netherland
affiliated bank account details payment instructions is very valid, to
ensure a smooth and fast transaction we would like you to go to ING
BANK dublin, ireland branch to do a cash deposit since you have been
having problem from your barclays bank bank transfer. you can make the
cash deposit of the 220,000 euros two or trice if you cannot make the
payment at once
we hope you undertstand all our explanations? we would
be glad to round up the funds transfer of the 9.1 million euros into
your project account in the next 3 working days. below is our
netherland affliated bank account details payment instructions

Follow up today
Quote:
How are you doing? Do let me know what is going on the Etechsol Agency told me they have forwarded the payment details for the legal documentations to you yesterday, I am sure everything will be perfetly done this time?of course sure will, NOT When exactly are you making the payment so everything about funds transfer can be finalized as soon as possible so we can begin our campus building project partnership. I need you to update me as soon as possible don't need to waste further time on this transaction, Is over one year now approximately two yearTwisted Evil .

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ghanaian lad we've been massbaiting wrote this along with the third piggy he sent me:
Quote:
As you may want to know,I am a very serious businessman,I don't use or
waste my time in play because this is where I earn my leaving.

The hit is on,the pressure is on the CPS,the Presidency is putting too
much pressure on the tendering committee to commence the project.

He needs to see an enterologist about his loose vowel movements.

×186
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This responsibility took me to various countries of the world, including my energy for saving for the poor since I had no child. it all took me several years to pray and wish i could have one child, but it was not possible. Now that i cannot eat this fund, neither can I ignore the lass trodden in the society, I had no choice but to do what I am doing now.

...and some script from a Darling:
Quote:
Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed both my father and mother, pretend that they was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.

Better be careful of those armed Rubbers.
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is actually from GTMama's pet to my character, the accountant.

Quote:
ok i agree am metaly dead, so what up now,

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
ScrewEmAll
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one from my current moron. I must admit, he had me a little excited for a bit.

Quote:
Attention: Jerry
I acknowledge your message, like i said in my previous email, the
little fee will is about $155,only for the stroking and delivery cost,
i await your reply
David Pl@tt
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignored lad hears news from a soccer player about me...

Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY AND CRING WHEN I HEAR THAT JIM SLIPP WAS DIED ON THE WAY GOING TO THE BANK YESTERDAY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $300 FOR THE ATM CARD DELIVERY FEE, ACCONDING TO THE PERSON WHICH CALLED ME LAST NIGHT HIS NAME WAS MARK JEANS FROM MANCHESTER UNITED TOLD ME THAT JIM SLIPP HAVE A MOTTO ACCINDEND AND DIE IMMEDIATELY AND HE IS THE POSSITION TO RECEIVE THE ATM CARD VALOU OF $7.5M USD ALSO HE IS READY TO MAKE THE ATM CARD DELIVERY FEE $300 BUT I TOLD HIM TO WAIT LET ME BE SURE OKAY,
FOR THAT MATER I NEED URGENT REPLY NOW FROM YOU OR YOUR NEXT OF KIN,

CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads response to 'I don't understand what you wrote in that last email'

Quote:
Following your email , know that I am a sworn hussier enhanced by the Ministry of Justice and the English Bar London for 15 years.

In fact, your reaction is normal but all I know 'm careful and correct in my work for fear of being stuck and I can jeopardize my profession for Anarch so please please measure your words to me.

In addition , since you are skeptical that article lets you know refuse your gain good and due form which I will send you a letter of cancellation of gain that you signed and then legalized to send me because I will not require you to do what you do not want.

Finally, I am a believer and also the father of three lovely children (2 girls and a boy ) I love hugely and I can not afford to spoil the future of my children including me in business illegal so you have nothing to fear because it is short procedure and that we will in no change for you or even another winner then I will be grateful if you sign authorization is refused gain.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so much goofy, but it made my day

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SCAMWARNERS.COM. YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I recently had a Lad search one of my Baiter E-mail addresses and send me a report of where all it shows up. I went and modified all of my posts to delete them for next time. I try to get them removed when I'm posting but it seems I can't catch them all.

It also made me go back and Google my other Baiting Addresses to be sure they were clear.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic