SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Niagara Falls, NY. New home for scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the past couple of weeks I got seperate scam mails where the scammers provided a phone number from the 716 area code, and the prefix is 371. Last 4 numbers were different (both come up on cell phones)

Has anyone else got scam mails from 716 at all?

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've read a while ago about a case, where somebody working at a post office stopped a young man from sending his notebook to a friend in niagara falls. The scammers use, that niagara could be abbreviated with NG. That's the official code of nigera.

Maybe, they now have mules there, answering the phone calls. Or, google shows up direct flights buffalo/niagara-lagos. around 1100$ for both directions. They could use that. Could be convincing for victims, if they don't have to deal with people from nigera but from niagara.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara Falls is actually the capital of Nigeria. It only looks otherwise on maps.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic