SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A runaway diplomat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is going on for more then half a year now, and in fact this lad has been baited by eatermembers for more then a year, and the lad has lost a lot of bank accounts already. He is my piggy factory! Very Happy
Untill recently there were a lot of failed payments, either with WU, or bank transfer (and apparently the accounts got closed, as he keeps sending new accounts) At the end i started getting bold with making excuses why the payments failed. My character was snowed in and couldn't go to the bank, there was a new bank card waiting to be send, and therefore my character could not get into his internet banking account (this lad believes everything Very Happy), and so the lad told my character to just call the bank, and order the bank to make the payment. And so my character did, which made the bank clerk steal the money and run of. Eventually the clerk got caught, and my character got his money back. So after all these failed attempts, my character started discussing with the bank manager, and the police (not lads) how to send the money, 33.000 euro, to the lad safely and secure. Well, thesame way as my lad was doing it, by using a diplomatic courier! Very Happy So my character wrote to the lad:
Quote:
Dear Mr Mark.

Good news again! The money that the bank clerk stole from me is back! The corrupt clerk will be convicted for his crime and send to prison. I also have my new bank card, so we can finally proceed with that payment. I have had a talk with the police and the bank manager about our business, and how to send the money to you. The safest way to send the money will be with using a diplomatic courier. Why didn't i think of that before? You use thesame way of sending money, and it should be safe. The bank manager will see to it that the diplomat will be instructed to hand over the money to you. All we need now is the address of the diplomat in Italy, who is waiting for the money, Alan Jones. I will write him an e mail with the good news too. I keep you informed.

Kind regards,
Jan.

And to the lad's diplomat:
Quote:
Dear Mr Smith.

I have good news! The corrupt bank clerk is captured, and all my money is back! I also have a new bank card, so i can send you the money. And after some talking with the bank manager and the police, i decided to use a diplomatic courier to send the 33.000euro to you. This is the safest way to send money, and that is why Mr Frank is also using you as a courier to send money. I can not believe why i did not think of this before! So could you give me your address to where the diplomat can go to and hand you the money? Then i will foreward it to the bank manager who then can arrange everything. Finally we can proceed with this. Waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,
Jan.

Here's the short reply from the diplomat:
Quote:
Hello Mr Jan,

Send me your phone number now???

Good Luck

Diplomat Smith.

And Mr Mark:
Quote:
Dear Mr Jan,

Thanks for your mail.Please I want you to know that you don't have to
be worried in anything all you have to do it to make the payments to
the account the Diplomat Smith gave you so that he will start
with the shipment of our consignment to your doorstep.Please it did
not mean anything it the Diplomat name in on the account or not
because he is using the company account not personal account okay.You
will have to make the transfer to the accounts he gave you so that he
will start with the shipment to your doorstep.I do told you not to let
anybody know about this deal any way you will have to follow my orders
now.

You will transfer the 33,000 Euro to the accounts giving to you and
send me the transfer slip for the confirmation of the payments.Do take
noted this time if you failed to make real payment and send me the
transfer slip for the confirmation of the payment this deal will be
over for you.because much people are here to take your place once you
failed again.

Take noted that the Diplomat Smith is working for a Diplomatic
Company in Rome Italy and he is not working a loan.So for that they
are using the company account to do business that is the account
giving to you for the payment.

This time make the payment for real.

Give me your phone number so that i will call you now very urgent?

Good Luck

Diplomat Smith.

Note that the lad signed the e mail wrongly, he's getting confused. Very Happy Directly after that he also wrote:
Quote:
Dear Mr Jan,

You will have to use the Diplomatic Company accounts that he gave you to make the payment or if you need his name to me there then you will have to send it via western union transfer with diplomat smith to Rome Italy.

Your phone number is needed very urgent.

Thanks

Mark

The next day he wrote:
Quote:
Dear Jan,

Diplomat Smith called me now he gave you a new account for you to make the payment needed today so please get this done today.

Your Phone Number

Thanks

Mark

And yes, the diplomat did give me a new bank account! This was the 8th bank account this lad gave me!
Quote:
Hello Mr Jan,

Here is the account for you to make the transfer of the shipment fees 33,000 Euro today and do attach the transfer slip to me asap the payment is done.
lad's bank account
Good luck

diplomat Smith

I didn't ask for a bank account, but it was gladly received. My character wrote back:
Quote:
Dear Mr Smith.

I am sorry, but my internet connection was down again. But why did you send me bank account details? I was asking for your address so that the diplomat can find you and bring you the money. I hope you will agree to the plan to send my money by diplomatic courier? So please give me your address, so that my money can finally be send.

Kind regards,
Jan.

Then the diplomat wrote me this:
Quote:
Hello Mr Jan,

Here is the account for you to make the transfer of the shipment fees 33,000 Euro today and do attach the transfer slip to me asap the payment is done.that is not how i worked you must follow my orders because the Diplomatic Agent here and i have been in this job for 10years now.I have been going to all the counters to deliver there consignment and they all send me money Via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer or Bank Account transfer.If you need somebody to come and meet me with the money in cash then the person will have to come over GHANA to meet me because am in Ghana to deliver some package to some company here.
bank account again
Make the transfer to his account and send me the transfer slip so that i will start with the shipment of your consignment to your doorstep.Why you don't want to give me your Phone Number so that i will call you with it on way to your doorstep?

Your Phone Number is needed?

Good Luck

Diplomat Smith

It looks like we have a runaway diplomat here. He is supposed to deliver the consignment box to my character's doorstep, not have a detour through Ghana! And the diplomat has been waiting in Rome for more then half a year, just to deliver the consignment box! :shocked:
Jan was not pleased by that runaway diplomat!
Quote:
Dear Mr Smith.

Why did you not say that you were leaving for Ghana? Now there is a diplomatic courier on it's way to Italy where you have been for half a year. We had send the courier to Rome while waiting for your address, and he will be there by now. So now we will send him to Ghana to meet you there. Please let me know where the courier can find you. He will need to arrange his flight to Ghana, so he is not leaving Italy yet. The sooner i know where you are, the better the courier can plan his trip to meet you.

Kind regards,
Jan

Mr Mark was the first to reply, and he was rather rude!
Quote:
WHY YOU CANNOT FOLLOW COMMON ORDERS AM THE OWNER OF THE FUNDS YOU ARE
TRYING TO CLEAR FROM THE DIPLOMAT SMITH SO YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I
ASKED YOU SO THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK FOR GOOD.

THE FAST WAY OF SENDING MONEY IS WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND YOU
DID AGREED TO SEND IT VIA WESTERN UNION THAT IS BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
YOU WILL USE I SAID OKAY.NOW YOU WANT TO SEND SOME BODY TO MEET THE
DIPLOMAT IN GHANA.THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE
PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT THE DIPLOMAT GAVE YOU.FORGET ABOUT BECAUSE I
WILL LOOK FOR SOME BODY TO TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THIS DEAL BECAUSE AM NOT
HAPPY WITH YOU ANY MORE.SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL
YOU WITH IT KNOW?CALL ME WITH MY NUMBER NO?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,

GO TO THE BANK AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW.BECAUSE THE OTHER WAY WILL NOT
WORK BECAUSE IS MY FUNDS THAT THE DIPLOMAT HAS IF IT LOSE IN THAT
PERSON THAT YOU SENT TO MEET THE DIPLOMAT I AND MY FAMILY WILL DIE
HERE.BECAUSE THIS FUNDS 75M$ IS ALL WE HAVE IN THIS WORLD.

WHEN WE STARTED THIS DEAL I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT
THIS DEAL LET IT BE YOU AND ME AND THE DIPLOMAT WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS
DEAL.MOUTH IS TALKING TALKING NOW YOU ARE SENDING SOME BODY.

Jan doesn't take orders from such a rude lad!
Quote:
Now i am getting upset by you! First of all i do not take orders from anyone. Second you asked me to make this payment, and asked me to do business with you. I did not ask you to do business with me. And this diplomat is already traveling at my costs, so this is costing me money! Are you saying now that i have to call the diplomat back and make the payment via bank transfer? after all the costs i made already? Are you fooling around with me? Who do you think i am, a clown? I will ask your diplomat one more time to tell me where he is, and if your diplomat does not give me his address, you can forget about our deal. I am getting enough of your insults.

Jan.

The diplomat was less rude, but nevertheless needed a slap too:
Quote:
Hello Mr Jan,

There is no need for him to come and meet me in Ghana just go to your bank and transfer the fees needed 33,000 Euro to this account here and send me the transfer slip so that i will start with your shipment once i get back to Rome Italy.Why are you sending some body that i don't know to meet me here.I don't work like that you are the one to follow my orders so that everything will work out for you and Mr Mark in this deal.Mr Mark is not happy with you because you are not following our orders.We told you not to let people know about this deal and much people know about this deal.Look with out me talking with you on the phone and him on the phone no deal for him to come and meet me here.because i don't work like that.

Make the payment to the account now and save us all this time.
bank account again
Make the transfer to his account and send me the transfer slip so that i will start with the shipment of your consignment to your doorstep.Why you don't want to give me your Phone Number so that i will call you with it on way to your doorstep?

Okay if you want him to meet here in Ghana that is fine i will have to talk with you and him on the phone before i will ask him to start coming to meet me in Ghana.

Your diplomatic courier Phone Number is needed so that i will call him now?

Your Phone Number is needed?

Do not send anybody to meet me if i did not say so for your own good.

Good Luck

Diplomat Smith

But Jan wasn't in a good mood:
Quote:
Listen Smith, i do not take orders from anyone! I did not ask for your phone number, i asked you for your address where my diplomat can find you. Why is it so difficult for you to tell me where you are? I have a courier traveling at my costs, do you know how much that is costing me? Now, if you come back to Rome as you just wrote in your last e mail, then my courier can stay put and wait for you there. I will tell him to take a hotel and wait for you. As soon as i have the address of the hotel i will tell you where you can find him. And if you stay in Ghana then tell me where my diplomat can find you. I am not asking this again as i said to Mr Frank. I am not getting my diplomat back here and pay via bank transfer. You meet with my diplomat and receive my money, or forget about it!

Jan.

I have not yet decided what will happen to the 33.000 euro's yet, but it is very likely the lad's dollar will be chopped, again, as it has happend many times already! Twisted Evil

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic