SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Faking a Western Union transfer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BUT I INSISTED THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE. I DO NOT KNOW THE PASS EXPERIENCE OF YOUR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE WITH WESTERN UNION BUT WE MUST DO THE RIGHT THING AS RULE OF THIS TRANSFER MATTER.

WE HAVE ALOT OF FUND CONFISCATED FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT IGNORE PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND I ADVISE YOU TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD YOU IN ORDER TO ACHEIVE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO BEFORE YOU RECEIVE THIS FUND BUT $160 TO OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP WHICH MADE YOU THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF $1.500.000.00 CONPENSATION.

BEAR IN MIND THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WITH ME MUST NOT BE REGRET TO YOU SINCE I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO USE MY GOOD OFFICE TO SEE THAT THIS TRANSACTION END FAITHFULLY AND SUCCESSFULLY WITH MY YEARS EXPERIENCE .DO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION.

Sender Name:.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Receivers Name:..............xxxxxxxxx
Receivers Address...........: Lagos - Nigeria.
Text Question: ..................Color?

Text Answer:.................. Red.
Amount: - ..............$160
MTCN :....................................,,,,,,,,,,,

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN TOWARDS THIS TRANSACTION.

xxxxxxxxx

I'm thinking it's time to send that money...so how do I fake it?

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this:
Fake receipt generator

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried the "check is in the mail" and the "bank account" (perhaps coupled with a dollar chop) gambits yet?

FWIW, I've been baiting one lad for just over 2 months (1 month in WU payment phase) and have yet to feel compelled to make a receipt.

Not saying your approach is wrong, but I find it beneficial to think of payment delay modalities that can further increase his time investment in you.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well for the moment one more delay

Quote:
Well I am in Wales. Could I pay in pounds?

Jonathan Davis

Razz

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or:

sorry, I have just moved, can I pay in rupees now? Twisted Evil

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Ok, note to self, delay much much more. Got it Very Happy

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<MTCN.jpeg>

It won't open? Have you got Vista?

I'll rescan it and convert it

<MTCN.bitmap>

Still won't open?

Look send me a bank account, I've never had so much trouble as I have dealing with you, I send money through bank to bank transfer online all the time, either send me a bank account number or forget this whole deal

Are you just trying to run me around? I buy and sell on Ebay all the time, with Bank to Bank transfer, why the hell can't you manage to do it?

Are you serious about this or just wasting my time?

I'm not using Western Union because it is full of bloody scammers here, and I'm not prepared to trust them. So it is either Bank to Bank, or I'll go somewhere else and get this sorted.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
Try this:
Fake receipt generator

+ a secure transfer modality of your own choice.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not try the " oh I threw the payment slip away, did I need it?" modality first. Then maybe try and retreive it from the bin then user the Deuzer generator with some added coffee stains etc.

Has the lad done the security photo???

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ good idea -security photo. I use the Red Flags Rule approach and make them send their photo ID and the photo ID of the person who will be picking up the WU/MG transfer. Just more delaying and work for them.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194876&highlight

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wants WU, so off you go to WU. There you'll find this:
http://nigeria.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=NG&languageCode=en&pagename=promo_NGNote&pid=NG_NigeriaNote_0910

It's genuine! Not your fault if Nigeria is full of scammers so Westie insists on bank a/c, not you. All my lads have agreed to MG instead, better as they can't track it. Unfortunately I tend to make mistakes copying the MTCNs.

By the way, Deuzer's superb MGram receipt generator has one snag, the MTCN has 10 digits. My lad swiftly informed me so I rang my local postie who says yes, MG has only 8 digits. My workaround is to save the receipt as jpg and Photoshop out two digits and their boxes.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, disregard last paragraph on 8 and 10 digit numbers. I have so many payments going through at the moment that I've confused myself never mind the lads. The receipts are just fine and give endless amusement in Ladland.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the WU blacklist.
My accountant refuses to authorise WU payments.
A close family member made me promise never to use it because he was fleeced of all his vast inheritance by filthy scammers using WU.
I'm underage.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No security photo yet.

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok, I went to the Western Union and found this: http://nigeria.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=NG&languageCode=en&pagename=promo_NGNote&pid=NG_NigeriaNote_0910 So I do need your bank account before I can transfer any money...

Jonathan Davis

Let's see what happens...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic