SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad at Sydney Airport tomorrow (5/1/11)???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is weird... a Lad (in italics below) is arranging to meet Cammy at Kingsford Smith Airport in Sydney!

Quote:
Perhaps I can meet you at the airport. Which one are you at?

Quote:
Three is no problem,come to Kingsford Smith) Airport. and call me.

Quote:
No phone tag! Just meet me at the Qantas Terminal with a sign and we can settle this.

Quote:
I want to have my rest,time now is 9:29:22 PM,i expect your call and to see you in airport by 11am.
I will be putting on white caftan with Red heart.call me so you don't miss me or let me have your cell number because the number you gave me previously is not connecting.

It can't be happening... or can it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

checked it out, damn, no live webcam for this one.... if only it had been Adelade, hope you post the answer to "how the hell did you get him to go there?" in all it's gory detail. More urgentley, where next?

Fries, shake and one pith helmet to go. Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No such luck - the Lad is still in Nigeria; unless he's contracted out to a Lad living locally it'll be a no-show.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if he does contract out, wouldn't it be nice to see one of the local Oz mugun?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And since Kingsford Smith Airport, Sydney has 3 terminals plus an area for general aviation there's plenty more reasons for a missed meeting Very Happy

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic