SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She shouts loudly and quotes the Backstreet Boys - goodie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived in my main bait account:

Quote:

HELLO
MY GOOD
FRIEND HOW ARE YOU TODAY
I HOPE
YOU ARE FINE I'M YOUR GOOD FRIEND KATE
A 23 YEARS OLD GIRL FROM LIBERIA PLEASE
CAN YOU BE MY GOOD
FRIEND CAN YOU BE MORE THAN FRIEND I DONT
CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO AS LONG
AS YOU LOVE ME.OR WHERE YOU FROM.OR YOUR
LANGUAGE.I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME AS SOON
AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE MY GOOD ONE
THANK'S AND GOD BLESS YOU OKAY.AND HAPPY NEW YEAR . BYEEE......

Not sure which is worse - the Caps Lock, the bold font, the underlining, or the Backstreet Boys.
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MAYBE IF YOU REPLY THE SAME WAY?

lol, that is really irritating...
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's not something I've seen before, although a lot of the lads do use all caps. Things must be getting competitve in the AFF scam world so they're trying out new ways to get our attention.

I'll also troll through Westlife, Boyzone, Take That, NKOTB lyrics for suitably cheesy declarations of love. puke
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not Milli Vanilli?

You can't really stoop lower than that Twisted Evil

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least "she" has stopped shouting, sort of:

Quote:

Honey,
How are you today? i hope fine, i really thank you for your reply to the mail i sent you through your email. My name is Miss kate williams, i am 23 years old, i was an undergraduate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in nearby future.

i am not married and i don't have any kids, I'm a bite fair in complexion and of average of height, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
The name of my Late father was Dr Lion Adam,

he was the managing director of, ECONET GROUP of Company in our Capital City Monrovia, and he was the Minister of Foreign Affair in the Liberian Government of Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,

So i am the only surviving person in my family, then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where I'm now in the refugee camp, haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you to know whom i am. I wait to hear from you soonest
Love from kate............

I am baiting this one with the same character as another bait I have going. He is already vastly wealthy so is going to ignore the money matter and concentrate on the luuuuuuuuurve.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic