SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sad story from Finland

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very tragic indeed. And sometimes, even early warnings don't help.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well, it depends. I have occasionally posted links to Scamwarners and RomanceScam when I've seen someone telling on a forum that he or she has met an interesting foreigner on the Internet. As these people don't speak English very well they may not be too eager to explore the sites. That's why I have also explained the dynamics of love scams. A typical reaction is that they couldn't be scammed, that they could somehow "sense" if they have met an honest person or not. Some are willing to take a risk since they are a bit desperate or just lonely or adventerous. They think that it doesn't matter if they lose some money. It's sad how victims can't understand that their money goes to criminals, not some poor lonely soul.

There are also people who explain that the person they've met can't be a scammer because he or she hasn't asked for money. They may have been writing and chatting for a couple of weeks and are already planning their wedding. Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is so awful what lads do. They really deserve to burn for their evil deeds. I am so sad for this fellow. Sad

N.O.R.A wrote:
If you possibly have any interest, please do bait the love lads. They destroy their victims emotionally, socially and of course financially.

I couldn't agree more. They are also VERY abusive to their victim once the have them thoroughly hooked and convince them that everything bad that happens to them is their own fault.

It is so very sad and breaks my heart what they do to their victims who just want someone to love them.
Its not hard at all to bait a love lad. Just talk random stuff to them and always introduce them to your "friend" aka you,who has an email addy. Very Happy

Then when things start going bad (they need money) you can disappear and they will contact your "friend" who is you, looking for you. I do this all the time. After telling them I sent the money.

Then my "friend" tells them I had a car accident and am in a coma. They are desperate and then turn to the "friend" to help them ,spending lots and lots of time on you. So much time they find it hard to walk away when they get frustrated. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They always claim after you don't email them for a couple of days that you are cheating on them.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic