SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slap for asking me to use WU

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So again, this bait has been going on since March of last year. I'm trying to get a full year on it.

They forwarded their script to some lad in Spain. I traced the IP and he really is in Spain. The person is posing as a Spanish bank manager. He asked to me to send the money via WU and I decided to try to my hand at slapping. Up until now, my character has been really reserved. I decided to turn him up a notch. This slap isn't as hard as others on this board however, I still think the lad will feel it.

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads told me to go to any Wal-mart to find a Western Union outlet. Find a reason to boycott Wal-mart as well.

You can also tell him that as you have internet banking the transfer is even faster than WU/MG because it's all done electronically.

Ironically, Brazilians feel the same way about checks still being used in the US as your character does about WU.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am always trying to get bank accounts, I have 101 reasons not to use WU

1. too far distance, 1 hr drive each way
2. new regional WU rules that WU does not allow more than $200 per transaction if going out of the US,
3 our Wal-Mart does not have WU (which is true),
4. no transportation
5. drunk brother won't take me to WU
6. my (law) office policy will not permit anything but bank wire transfer
7. office closed before I could get there.
8. my (insert relative or pet) died
9. No Eastern Union in my area
10.. No Western Onion in my area

Of course according to the new US Red Flags Rule I need solid ID of the person to whom I am sending the money and the receiver. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194876&highlight=red+flags+rule

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting. Let's get the rubric out.

Wink Lad re education.
Wink Mild slap after over a year of baiting.
Wink Off script.
Wink Dangling of cash.
Wink Hint of work in the film industry. Will need a portfolio of photos.
Wink Funny baiter name.

Yep. Great job. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more reasons not to use WU

(11) your “significant other” works there and you have a restraining order.
(12) Your ex spouse works their and you still owe child support

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reasons for not going to WU:

1. Western Union sends money? I thought they just sent telegrams.

2. The local office is always clogged with migrant workers and illegal aliens who are sending money to their home countries.

3. Their logo colors (black and yellow) are those of my favorite sports team's most bitter rival.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow , last week i tried grabbing a Lad ,But I see ur having Fun . Enjoy & Happy Holidays .
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ buried under 419 emails I like those two.

I think I am going to keep a log of all these reasons not to use WU and see if I can actually stretch it out to 101 reasons!! Another nice winter hobby.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Red Flag Rules was really helpful. I think I might use that to complicate the payment procedure for him. I'm thinking he's going to need some photo ID to claim his payment. Then again, he could avoid the extra hassle by giving me a bank account. I've already turned in one bank account from this bait. Why stop there?

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job GoRideEmCowboy
Is that piggy of yours from Mr. Carlos ?

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GoRideEmCowboy I have yet to agree to send anything WU; consequently I have never used the MTCN receipt generator or anything like that. I persuade them that due to the Red Flags Rule I need their ID and the ID of the person who will be going to pick up the $$ at WU and then I would need to verify that ID and that it would be just easier for me to wire it to a bank account. Thus far, it was not failed me.

Even with a bank account I have hundreds of reasons for not getting to the bank to wire the money - drunken brother, spouse found the money that I took from his wallet & domestic violence ensued, hospitalizations (heart attack, hip or knee replacement). Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job GoRideEmCowboy Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Seamless The piggy isn't from Carlos but it is from another lad from the same bait. He just recently put me on Carlos however, I still communicate with the original lad as well.

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@GoRideEmCowboy Looks like you are heading for a Sandtimer, a One Year Bait, Excellent work Very Happy

You are more patient than me. When I get an arrogant WU only reply from a scammer Lawyer, Banker, etc.

I slap the crap out of them !!

Customize to suit:
Quote:
I Can't believe you are asking for me to send money by Western union. I can't believe this. I offered to do a bank transfer but you insist on western union. I run a business and I would never ask my customers to pay me that way. This is very unbusiness like. If I paid someone via western union I would not have a receipt that I paid them. No one would ever pay me that way because they would not have a receipt to prove that they had paid me. I am so angry right now I can hardly type this. How could a professional person especially a Banker ask to be paid that way. I just can't believe this is happening now. This gives me no confidence in you at all. Now I just don't know what to do. We can't complete this because I cant pay that way. I just don't know what to do. I can't write anymore now, I will try later.

This has always brought a bank account shortly. Personally putting a bank account out of business and having the account owner pissed thrills me. But if you are looking for a Sandtimer, Patience is a virtue and the account can come later. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Seamless,

That would be a welcome Slap to my current 419 bait. Course my character is a retired USMC ComMand SerGeant-MaJor and he's a bit gruff at times. Thus far there have been two failed WU attempts, and two MG. I then tried to "send them down the street" to a The Bank of Scotland to pu money I sent by my own transfer sys. (Instant Daily Incremental Overnight Trans. Sys. [IDIOTS]) but they only want to check online to verify funds. So a 3rd & 4th WU went out to them with generated receipts (the first had a nasty blood stain) and big surprise no money.

So now I have pulled out the paddle to deliver this, their 2nd or 3rd slapping,

Quote:
Wilko I am amazed that someone who manages a bank can be so dense! I told you multiple times now that Western Union is not a viable method at present due to the problems they are having here in my area. Are you stupid or so witlessly programed to Western Union that you simply cannot imagine some other way to receive payments?

You could have walked down the street and collected the money three days ago now and all this business could have been concluded, but NO, you are stubborn (or just too lazy to do your job effectively) and you cling like some frightened kitten to the only way you will accept. I could have sent you the money weeks ago now by bank wire transfer! You run a BANK don't you Wilko? For the love of GOD man! Pull your head out from between your secretary's thighs and DO YOUR JOB!

I will no longer accept any excuses from you and I will no longer use any money transfer systems. Give me a bank account and I will directly wire the money into it.

Now then, it is late and I am exhausted from all this running around trying to please you so that you can simply sit there and push some buttons while you diddle your secretary. There's a lovely Redhead standing at my office door right now who is begging to be diddled by me so I am going to bed now.

Good Night,
CSM xxxxxxx, USMC (Ret)

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should point out the inconstancy of him calling you by your first name while signing his replies "Mr Carlos".

I think you should become a tad more chummy, after all, it's been nearly a year...
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Seamless and Hunter
Thanks for the Slapping tips. They both sound like great ways to bust their WU bubbles.

@Binda I haven't been talking to Carlos for this duration. Carlos is new to the scam. I've been speaking with another lad for almost a year. Carlos is merely the new person he put me on.

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I welcome requests for WU payment. As my mentors predicted, this WU edict is pure gold:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193766
Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic