SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"My Character" has a big date tonight!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of three baits I currently have in progress is a date scam. After almost a month "she" finally produced the money request (for plane tickets). Well, after three unsuccessful trips to WU she wanted the money sent to the travel agent instead.

She got a big surprise when she got the email telling her, hey come meet me I'm in your city. She agreed! God I wish I knew someone who could take pics when she shows up (IF she shows up) and her money man isn't there. A 2 carat diamond and wedding plans are at stake after all. Not to mention the chartered private jet.

So many scammers, so little me.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. Are you going to let this one drop or come up with a reason you aren't able to meet her when she gets there?
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gone this far with it. Mights well see just how much further I can stretch her out. I mean I offered to send about 4k more than she asked for and then there's that monster 2 carat ring in my pocket and the private jet waiting to whisk us off to paradise.

She's good for a few more giggles I think. Its just a shame we won't get share all those warm showers though. Sigh...

Very Happy Very Happy

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a big fan of airplane malfunction and no time to charter another plane. Or weather socked the airfield in and no takeoffs permitted.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on your characters location, the weather could have been a problem.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the weather was -8C and light flurries there (I checked). I was to be inside the McDonald's sipping coffee and watching the door.

No email from her last night and no way to verify if she showed or not. I be sending off a "Hey what happened?" email a little later. Hafta get over my broken heart first ya know.

Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send a "hey where were you" to her. Tell her you were there but make the time you arrived AM instead of PM or vice versa and tell her she got the time wrong? lol

She will prove eventually that you are the one who gave her the wrong time then you can apologise profusely and "send her a present" to make it up to her. Twisted Evil
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

No no no
The lad is always wrong... Wink

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to blame the lad and then hit him with an Official Apology Form

Don't thank me. I'm not sure but I think Windypops created it.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you guys. Laughing

I think I'm gonna give the Lass a second chance and set up a new meeting for this afternoon, outside in the cold, just before it gets dark to make finding me that much more of a challenge. After all, I have to return the jet soon and I don't have a lot of time to whisk her off to love land.

Be there or else?

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in yesterday afternoon after my "where were you, lets meet today.." letter.

Quote:
My dear xxx, I too was waiting for you at McDonald's to 21.00. But I have not seen you! I stood and cried ... I do not know what to do, I was very hurt. I cried all night. I was hoping to see you, but you did not come .... I think it would be better if I come to you, and we'll just see you. In addition, I have prepared all the documents. Do you understand me? I love you! I want to be with you, I can not live without you! Your love Maria

It's so sad that the jet had to be returned today and I couldn't stay any longer. We were supposed to meet at 7 (19.00) and I waited til 8.30 before going off to get drunk as a skunk.

So the attempt to collect for the plane tickets is still on. I'm waana kill some bank accts with this one. Maybe a bloodstained WU receipt first and the "you have to take it to WU for DNA testing..."?

I'm not evil, just terribly misunderstood.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey word to the wise, one of her girlfriends saw her with someone else, you saw the photo! And you where so disgusted you deleted it.

Or the change of plans, you know the one where she contacted you and asked to have they money dropped off somewhere else, the one where she broke your date.

The above will make the mugu wonder if another mugu is trying to horn in on his mark.

Or circular argument, you know “why didn’t show up”.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Like it BU, but i forgot what you suggested and went for a trophy instead. Wish me luck.

This is a "Russian" love scam, btw and I have actually visited this city and ate at the McDonald's in question before so I know just enough detail to be convincing.

Quote:
MaRia,
I hope you had a nice Christmas. As for me it could have been, and should have been much better and sweeter. I am so confused and hurt that I spent all that money to come to you and bring home with me and we somehow missed each other. That McDonald's is not very big so I don't know how I could have missed seeing you come in. The only time I took my eyes off the door was to go to the restroom (Tualet?) then I went back outside and waited in the cold and snow for you, but I never saw you.

I was supposed to be INSIDE.

My friends were waiting for me when I returned on Christmas morning expecting to welcome you and I was so embarrassed to tell them what happened. Now I feel very depressed and don't know what to think or believe any more. And to make things worse I have this email that is warning of many scammers from (your city) and Sveta and Oksana (you remember they are my friend's wives) both said it's a big problem there.

My love I don't want to believe that you are a scammer. I want to trust you, but I right now I need some kind of proof that you are real for me. I showed them all the photos you send me, but they tell me that doesn't prove anything. Maria, what can we do about this? I'm so confused right now. How can we make things right with us?

I want you to know that I still love you and I still want you to be my wife, if that is what you want also. But please give me something to help ease my mind and convince Sveta and Oksana that you are not a scammer. They are such good friends to me and they tell me there is something they want to see. I told them they were crazy when they said it, but they insist this is a sure proof. They said to tell you to send me a new photo of you standing at the (RIVER) with the church behind you (the one across the river with the big statue) and you are are to be wearing only a bikini (or underpants and bra) with high heels and holding a big sign that says "I LOVE XXX!!!"

Will you do it for me my Love? Will you show me how much you love me? Will you help me prove to my friends that you are not a scammer?

Your very confused Xxx

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm still waiting for my bikini in the snow and holding the sign pic, but she promised to do it soon. Oddly enough our emails have been quite lovey dovey ever since our missed meeting. I actually left "her" swinging in the breeze for over a week. But I'm still getting a new pic or 2 every email and they seem to be heading into the bedroom more now.

Conversations have begun to turn to sex, but she still won't get explicit yet. I just realized yesterday that there has been no talk about money since the "trip".

So I'm still working on my first trophy.

Meanwhile Vladette #2 is talking about arranging a meeting. I'll see how I can steer this one, but I'm guessing it's another ticket scam. She just wants to look into my eyes when she says YES, after all. What a sweetie.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic