SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jamyl Sarum vs Mr. Joel (First Bait + First Trophy!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess my inexperience shines through in this piece. Got a form, a piggy, and a photo trophy out of it though, so not bad.

This is part of my freshman baiting class of 4. Two of the baits are still active. I wouldn't say this is a bad result for one of my first baits, though I wish I could have made it go longer.

Thanks to ChoppaOfDolla for providing expert dollar chop services.

---

Quote:

To: F0rtein CC
Subject:
Body:
Patrick Joel wrote:
Subject:
Body:
BUSINESS OFFER. FROM MR PATRICK JOEL URGENT REPLY

I apologies for intruding into your privacy.Please, don’t be angry with me if you see this message in SPAM of your mailbox; it will be because I sent it with low internet connection.

I am Mr Patrick Joel, Staff of a Bank in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $5.7 Million.

I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant, for claims.

Your Full Name...............
You’re Sex................
You’re Age....................
Your Country...................
Your Marital Status..........
Your Occupation...........
Your Personal Mobile ........
Number.............

Thanks
Mr Patrick Joel

Laughing
---------------------

Quote:

To: Patrick Joel
Subject:
Body:
Dear Mr. Joel,

My name is F0rtein Charles Conley, and I shepherd one of the many Churches of Jamyl Sarum.

While I am interested in your arrangement, I would like to know whether you are comfortable with dealing with men of my faith. While we worship Jesus many have criticized our focus on Jamyl Sarum the empress. It is a tenet of my faith that our views about God should be resolved before we do business, and this is why I ask.

Let me know soon.

Blessings of Jamyl Sarum,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day my dear friend,

When i was searching for a foreign partner i assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when i prayed to God or Allah about you.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 5.7 million U.S.A dollars . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Kabiru Yufus who died a long with his entier family in a plane crash on(Friday december26,2007, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK ).

Since we got information about his death,we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one official in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury account as unclaimed bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after some years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 50 % would be for me, Therefore after I and my family will visit you in your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

I have some questions for you.

1. What do you wish we can invest on when I will come to your country?
2. Are you ready to assist me honestly in this transaction?
3. I need you to tell me whether you are capable of receiving this amount or not when transferred.

My full details to you.
I am Mr Patrick Joel, from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I am married with three kids.They are two boys and one girl.
I am a banker in the Banque Centrale Des Etats de Afrique de Ouest(BCEAO).
I am presently the file/auditing debt manager.
With these few information’s of mine i guess you now know me better.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this funds to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by email the text of the application form. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

As soon as I hear from you we will proceed to the next stage of the transaction so as to enable us receive the fund without delay.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Patrick Joel
Call Me +226 76129088

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

While I appreciate you telling me about yourself, and offer the greatest sympathies for Mr. Yufus death, you still have not answered the questions I asked.

To repeat:
"While I am interested in your arrangement, I would like to know whether you are comfortable with dealing with men of my faith. While we worship Jesus many have criticized our focus on Jamyl Sarum the empress. It is a tenet of my faith that our views about God should be resolved before we do business, and this is why I ask."

My faith is greatly important to me; if you insist on ignoring this, than I am afraid we will be unable to do business.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear friend,

I want you to no that I am capable of dealing with men of my faith.

I also want you to no that I and my family are good christens.
I want you to no that you have noting to worry about this transaction. I pared to God Almighty before contacting you and I believe we are going to receive the fund without any problem.

Please I will like us to move to the next stage of the transaction.

Bellow the litter you will send to the bank which I have just compos for you to send to the bank.

ATTN: DR LATEF MUSA
FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
BCEAO (CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA FASO )
OUAGADOUGOU , NORTH WEST ZONE-
ANNEX, 01 OUAGA.
BURKINA FASO , WEST AFRICA
TELEFAX: +226 +226 78780853
EMAIL: ( [email protected] / [email protected] )

SUBJECT: APPLYING AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED

I..............APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR KABIRU YUFUS, FROM TAIPAI-TAIWAN,HOLDER OF ACCOUNT NO?BCEAO4934109,PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$5.7 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY. SIR,I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE ROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERD INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW :

PERSONAL INFORMATION’S

1. FULL NAME....................
2. SEX..........................
3. AGE..........................
4. COUNTRY......................
5. MARITAL STATUS...............
6. OCCUPATION:..................
7. PERSONAL MOBILE N?...........
8. PERSONAL FAX N?..............

BANK INFORMATION’S

1. BANK NAME....................
2. BANK ACCOUNT N?..............
3. BANK SWIFT CODE:.............
4. BANK PHONE N?................
5. PERSONAL EMAIL:..............

I ALSO APPOLOGISE FOR NOT BEEING ABLE TO HAVE APPLIED SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH ON 26 DECEMBER 2007,IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEM WHICH HAVE JUST BEEING SETTLED. I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION SHOULD BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERLY,

I await to hear from you as soon as you forward the application form to the Bank.
I want you to call me on my private mobile phone (+226 76129088).
Send my regards to your family and have a wonderful week.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

Please understand that while I am sure you are a God-fearing man, there are others in my church who are more hostile to outsiders. Nevertheless I have prayed to the Empress that our business will proceed smoothly.

I will reply to the bank shortly.

Reverend F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear friend,

I want to start by saying thank you for believing me.
May the Lord bless you in all your doings in life.
My dear friend I want you to no that there will be no problem when
receiving the fund in, your country.

I pared last night to God Almighty who I salve about the transaction
with you and i.
I believed that God Almighty will not fell us.
Please do forward what ever you will receive from my bank to me, so as
to advice you on what to do.
Thanks
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear friend,

I am writing to no if you have received any mail from the bank.
Please do update me.
Thanks and may God bless you in all your doiny.
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
I have not received any mail from the bank since contacting them.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

I was mistaken, I received an e-mail stating "acknowledgement" from the BECAO.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear friend,

I am so happy to see that the bank as acknowledge you.
The bank said they will get back yp you soon.
Hope to hear from you as soon as the bank gets back to you.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE AFRIQUE DE OUEST
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
TEL/FAX! +226 78 78 08 53
EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]
DATE: 6/11/2010.
ATTN/ F0RTEIN CHARLES CONLEY,

IN-RESPECT OF THE MANAGEMENT MEETING HELD BY THE ENTIRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO TOGETHER WITH THE ENTIRE SHARE HOLDERS OF THIS BANK. FOR THE MATTER OF FACT, WE WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT LEFT FUND OF LATE MR KABIRU YUFUS OVER YOUR CLAIM BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS AND NEED TO BE REACTIVATED BEFORE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE HERE BY ADVICE TO PAY THE SUM OF £1,550 .00 EURO FOR THE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT AS THE PROCCESSING FEE TO ENABLE THIS BANK APPROVE AND TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT DEALAY,

SIR YOU ARE TO ASK MISS JOY RAMENTOR HOW TO SEND THE FEES TO HER SO THAT SHE CAN MAEK THE PAYMENT ON YOUR BEHAVE.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE FEES FROM MISS JOY RAMENTOR THE FUNDSWILL BE TRANSFERD IN 2 DAYS TIME, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT ACTION TO ENABLE US TRANSFER THE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
BELLOW IS HEAR CONTACT
NAME: MISS JOY RAMENTOR
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

DIRECTOR OF BCEAO BANK OF BURKINA FASO.
DR LATEF MUSA
PHONE NUMBER +226 78 78 08 53

SEC. REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
MRS. ALIMATA TIETIEMBOU,
BCEAO (CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA FASO)

---------------------

Quote:

To: BCEAO Bank
Subject:
Body:
Mr. Musa,

I'm a bit tired from being out preaching today, so can you remind me who Ms. Joy Ramentor is?

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

The bank got back to me and requested me to send a processing fee. I understand the need for this.

Now I need to be honest with you. As a priest in the Church of Jamyl Sarum, my living needs are supported by the general offering fund. I would have to pay this fee from this fund, as I have put what little I personally have into building the church. So, this is not my money. It is my congregations money, from Mr. Kaczynski the businessman to Mrs. Dorelson, the widowed pensioner, all who have contributed their time and wealth. And it is the Lord's money. And both the Lord and my congregation have put an enormous amount of trust in me, one which I cannot treat lightly.

Patrick, please do not be offended. I am confident from our correspondences that you are a family Christian man that means well. But I need to be sure.

Patrick, I would like to share my faith with you. As fellow Christians, we certainly don't need to believe exactly everything the other believes. But perhaps knowing that you understand, and perhaps even agree, in the ways we see the world, would put my soul more at peace.

Let me know.

Reverend F0rtein Charles Conley

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day my brother in the Lord,
I am very happy to hear from you,though its not easy to believe me but I hope with my personal picture you will believe in what I mean.

This is my personal picture attached with this mail open the attached file so see me in person.
I believe in God and I know that He in His infinite mercies has brought us together in this transaction and by His grace we will be through with this transaction in no time.
I have just used my mobile phone to take this photograph since the transaction needs to be treated as soon as possible.

I hope to see you and your entire committee very soon.
May the Almighty God bless you all and see us through.
Hope to hear from you as soon as you have made the payment.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

I haven't told you everything, about why I requested the photograph. I think now that perhaps I should have been completely honest with you. You are a god-fearing and good man, and you did not deserve to have this information held back from you.

Seven months ago, one of the sisters in our church was taken for $5000 from fraudsters, and the recovery agent, who she paid $2000, did nothing.

In my heart, I feel you are an honest man (and I have argued to some that what you have done is enough), and I wish to advance this deal as quickly as possible. But others have rightly pointed out that without the sign, it could be a photograph of anyone. I must safeguard our church's possessions; please understand this. To see you embrace our motto "Amarr Victor" would bring more peace to us than a thousand words.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Hello my beloved brother,

It’s good to know that you now trust me though the others are still
finding it difficult to believe me but I don’t really feel bad about
it because they should be.

If a sister in your church was defrauded you all really need to take
your time before deciding .As for me I am ready to prove that I am
genuine in what ever means you would want me to do so, so as I told
you earlier I am a very good Christian who is also very God fearing
and will never do anything to deny myself of what I believe in.

Please put me through so that I can be sure of what your members
really want before they can give you their assistance, I am ready to
prove that this transaction is legal.
I want you to remember that we have limited time to finalize this
transaction because we have been mandated by the bank.

I await to hear from you as soon as possible and please send my
regards to your entire members and may the Almighty God in His
infinite mercies bless you all.

Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Patrick,

Your kind consideration touches my heart. If you don't mind, perhaps I can give your e-mail address to the sister in question so her family can contact you?

Again, as for convincing the rest, Elder Scorch and the committee have agreed that you can prove your sincerity by sending a photograph of yourself with a sign reading "Amarr Victor", our church motto. "For a true likeness cannot lie", as Jamyl Sarum the Empress said.

Then we can move onwards, for God and Amarr, reaping the rewards we both richly deserve.

Blessings from Jamyl Sarum,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My beloved brother,
I want you to understand that this is a bank transaction we are talking about and not a thing of joke. I am ready to prove my sincerity any way but what I don’t understand is “Amar Victor” I have never heard of anything like that before.
For my picture I can send you a dozen of it.

Please to be candid with you I am getting bored with the way you are treating this transaction, the elders should know that this is a transaction that needs to be treated as urgent as possible because we already have a mandate from the bank.

My dear brother if you make me understand what you want I will provide it if I can just to prove my sincerity.
At this juncture I think I have proven my self enough so if you wish to assist let me know in your next mail without further delay.
I await your immediate response as soon as you receive this mail.

Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

You call be a beloved brother, and then turn around and insult me by claiming I treat this as a joke. Are you calling me a liar, or insinuating I am an idiot? Don't think that because I chose the priesthood means I also chose to throw away my brain.

I have defended you to the rest of the church, saying that you are a God-fearing man. And this is how you reply to all this? By claiming that you are getting 'bored'?

To address your concerns, which I understand but really wish you could have phrased more respectfully:
The reason we are treating this with caution is because one of our sisters rushed to judgment and paid a steep price for it. Need I remind you of what you said before: "If a sister in your church was defrauded you all really need to take your time before deciding"?

"Amarr Victor" is our church motto. We use Amarr as a word that encompasses the traits we look for members of our church: intelligence, discipline, compassion. "Amarr Victor", thus, reflects our faith that the qualities of Amarr will triumph over the evil in our world. Alternatively, a sign addressing Elder "Scorch OP" will be acceptable in the committee's eyes.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My beloved brother,

I am really sorry for my previous mail if it might have gotten you upset,I didn’t mean it that way.
I was just trying to let you know that I am sincere and ready to prove it to you.
As for your motto I now understand but for a sign addressing Elder”Scorch OP” I still don’t understand that, how can I send a photograph of me addressing Elder”Scorch OP” please let me understand.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,
I understand that sometimes impatience can cross the line into anger. Maybe I was being too harsh.

Attached is a modified version of the sign our church uses to induct members. If you take a photograph with the sign, that should be sufficient for the committee.

Blessings from Jamyl Sarum,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day beloved brother,
I have received the attachment and am ready o do what you ask of me but how?
Should I print out the attach document of Amar Victor and have a photograph with it.
If that is what you want from me indicate that as soon as possible so that I will do it just to prove to you that am sincere.
As soon as you receive this mail let me know so as to know how you want it so that I can act on that and have the support of your entire members.

Have a nice day and God bless you.
Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

Yes, please do so. It would bring so much joy to our church.

Blessings of Jamyl Sarum
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My beloved brother,
I have done all you demanded of me. I have taken a
photograph of your church motto which I believe will make your entire
church believe that I believe in truth and sincerity.

I want you to open the attached file to view my photograph while
reading the church motto and I also took a photograph of it facing it
towards you.

I also want to see your photograph so that I can know you too, since
we are now friends.
You can go ahead and send across the money so that we can finalize
this transaction and I can also come down to your country to meet you
in person with your entire church members.

I will await a good news from you as soon as you receive this mail
since I have met to your requirements.
My regards to your family and your entirely church members.
Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Linked to avoid blowout:
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n593/Glorious_Vengeance/The%20Lachesis%20Trophy%20Case/Trophy-AmarrVictor.jpg

AMARR VICTOR

---------------------
Quote:

Subject:
Body:
FROM THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
BCEAO (central bank of Burkina Faso)
BURKINA FASO ANNEX.
BANK E-MAIL ADRESS
[email protected] / [email protected]
OUR REF: BCEAO /BFX1X/VOL.1/2010
DATE: 10/11/2010.

THIS MESSAGE MAY REACH YOU AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC SENDING SYSTEM;

ATTENTION: F0RTEIN CHARLES CONLEY,

WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TIME GIVING TO YOU BY THIS BANK HAS PASSED.

YOU ARE HEAR BY ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAY IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS MASSAGE TO MISS JOY RAMENTOR.

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
DR LATEF MUSA

SEC. REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
MRS. ALIMATA TIETIEMBOU,

BANK (BECAO) BURKINA FASO

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Brother Joel,

I have shown our congregation the proof of your faith, and we all agree now that this investment is a wise one, and a gift from God. Shortly I will transfer the funds to the BCEAO's designated representative.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Hello beloved brother,
I have just received your mail and I feel very happy that your entire congregation have accepted to assist in the transaction.

I will await to hear good news from you as soon as possible,please ensure that you let me know as soon as you make the payment.
Have a nice day and send my regards to your entire congregation and may the good Lord bless you all.
Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

To: Joy Ramentor
Subject:
Body:
Mrs. Ramentor,

I was informed by the BCEAO office to contact you about a processing fee. This is in the matter of Mr. Patrick Joel.

Could you please give me the payment information so I can proceed with the transaction?

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good Day Sir,

You were asked to pay the processing fee which is £1,550.00 euro before your fund can be transferred into your Bank Account without the delay.

Sir you are to use any of this information’s to make the payment.

Receive Name: Joy Ramentor
City: Ouagadougou
Text Q: How Long
Answer: 2Hours.
Amount: £1,550.00 euro
Senders Name:.....
Mtcn Number:......

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU BURKINA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11572300601-20
BENEFICIARY NAME: DIALLO AMADOU BOUREIMA
SWIFT CODE: SGBBBFBF

As soon as you make the payment don’t fell to forward the payment sip.
You are to act fast no the payment.

Immediately I receive the fee your funds will hits your Account in no time.
I wish you the best.

Miss Joy Ramentor
Bceao Bank of Burkina Faso .

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My Beloved Brother in the Lord,

How are you today, hope fine.
I have not heard from you today hope all is well.
Please I am writing to know if you have you send the fees to Miss Joy Ramentor.
Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.
Thanks
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Everything is fine, Patrick. I've just been out all day preaching again.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day Sir,
i received your mail and i want to put you through your questions.
If you wish to make the payment through Western Union transfer agents,you will have to fill a form and the form contains the above questions.

In the receiver you will fill in my name there,For the text question you will have to fill in (how long) and for the answer ( 2 hours )the MTCN is the short form of Money Transfer Control Number.

I want you to know that the Western Union Transfer Agents are the fastest way to transfer money around the world but if you still prefer to send the charges through the account given to you its also alright,you have to chose which one will be more convenient to you.

I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Miss Joy Ramentor.
Bceao Bank Of Burkina Faso.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
its good to hear from you,i received your mail and
noticed that you were preaching the word of God,its a good thing,keep
it up and may God in His infinite mercies continue to see you through.

So how far have gone with the bank's requirements,please i want to be
updated in everything that goes on,because we really need this fund to
be transferred into your account as soon as possible.
I have not been able to respond to you earlier because i have been
busy in the office.
I await to her an update from you so as to know what is going on.
Have a nice day and send my regards to your entire committee
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
I'm corresponding with Joy Ramentor, the bank's correspondent right now.

Bit unfamiliar with some of these payment methods.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day my beloved brother,
how are you today?i received your previous mail.
As for the method of payment you can make the payment through the name
that was given to you by the bank through western union money
transfer,its a very reliable way to send money across the world and
its very reliable.

All you need to do is to go to any western union money transfer agent
around you and let them know that you want to send some money to
Burkina Faso with the through the name given to you by the bank and
they will enlighten you of the procedures.

Please ensure to act fast on what ever you intend doing so that we
shall finalize this transaction and please update me as soon as you
make the payment.
My regards to your entire congregation.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Brother Joel,

What exactly is going on with your bank contact? She hasn't responded since I last contacted her 3 days ago. I hope she is safe.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day sir,

I am sorry for the late reply to your mail, I have also received your mail.

I want you to know I have much to do in my office.
I have been out of office for few days that was why I was not able to reply your mail.

I want to inform you that you are delaying this Bceao Bank from transferring your funds into your bank account.

You are hear by advice to make the payment with this bank information’s bellow.

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU BURKINA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11572300601-20
BENEFICIARY NAME: DIALLO AMADOU BOUREIMA
SWIFT CODE: SGBBBFBF

Immediately you make the payment you are to send the payment sip to so as to enable me receive the fee.

I wish you the best of lucky.
Yours faithfully,
Miss Joy Ramentor.
Bceao Bank of Burkina Faso.

Sent to Alan.
---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day,
how are you today,i received your mail and i want you to
know that there have been a lot of work in the bank because of the
Muslim feast that took place today,so that might be the reason why she
has not contacted you,but i believe she will contact you soon.

Hope to hear from you soon and send my regard to your entire congregation.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Brother Joel,

I apologize for being busy this and last week. I've been recently appointed Head of Outreach Efforts for the GEFAFWISP program (http://gefafwisp.org.uk/) and so have had to split my time between my church duties and my new duties.

In any case, I will contact Ms. Ramentor again soon. I will relay your regards to my congregation.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Beloved brother in the lord,

Ok I have received your mail, please you have to act fast on the fee
so as to enable us receive the fund.
Thanks
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

I ran into a slight problem, which I am sort of embarassed to share, but since you are my partner, I believe you should be apprised of.

Since Mrs. Ramentor sent me the Western Union information, I assumed you would prefer that payment method. I went to my local office and deposited the fee with the Western Union office. They then gave me the forms to fill out and told me that the recipient needed to fill out the forms as well before the transfer was processed. Now Mrs. Ramentor wants me to use bank transfer. I've repeatedly asked about withdrawing the cash I already gave the agent there, but they say that I might be reported to terrorism investigators under the Patriot Act if I don't turn in the completed forms, regardless of whether I decide to go through with the transfer.

I don't want to jeopardize the transaction, but if there's investigations of our church that could easily scare off donors and potential converts.

I will pray over this predicament and try to figure out what I should do tomorrow. Perhaps you could give me advice?

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Miss Ramentor,

As I noted, I deposited my money with the Western Union agent, but they refused to process the transfer if the security forms weren't filled out by both receiver and sender. Now you want me to do a bank transfer, which is acceptable, but the Western Union agent say that if I do not turn in the forms before getting my deposited money refunded, that I will be reported to anti-terrorism investigators under the Patriot Act. Both Mr. Joel and I plead with you to fill out the forms as soon as possible so that the transaction can proceed. I can resend them if I need to.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good my beloved brother,
How are you today and am in receipt of your previous mail.
As a matter of fact since you have deposited the money to the western union agents and they have refused to refund the money to you,you have to persuade Miss Ramentor to fill in the form and send to you.

Though I understand her because it is not done that way over here in our country,you only fill the form and the money will be sent across to the recipient and then you forward the information given to you by the western union agents to the recipient and he can go with the information’s a receive the money.

So try and make Miss Ramentor understand that she really needs to fill the form due to the circumstances.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joel.

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Miss Ramentor,

As I noted, I deposited my money with the Western Union agent, but they refused to process the transfer if the security forms weren't filled out by both receiver and sender. Now you want me to do a bank transfer, which is acceptable, but the Western Union agent say that if I do not turn in the forms before getting my deposited money refunded, that I will be reported to anti-terrorism investigators under the Patriot Act. Both Mr. Joel and I plead with you to fill out the forms as soon as possible so that the transaction can proceed. I can resend them if I need to.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

I have replied to Ms. Ramentor. Have you worked with her a lot before? I'm beginning to have concerns about her professionalism.

Stay strong in the Lord.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Good day,
I have been ill that is why i have not responded to you all the while.
I have filled the form and attached it to you.
Open the attached file and go through it.
I hope with this you will respond positively.
Good day.
Miss Joy Ramentor.

---------------------

What a terrible attempt. This will not do.

---------------------
Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Ms. Ramentor,

I am sorry to hear you have been ill, and apologize for any comments I may have made about your professionalism.

However, the employee told me all seven of the PRAT forms must be filled out in order to process the bank transfer (if I forgot to attach them, just ask and I will resend them). I'm sorry about the rules; I don't make them, but all of us have to follow them.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My beloved brother in the lord,

How are you today?
I receive your mail.
I want to inform you that there was a meeting yesterday in the bank and Miss Joy Ramentor said you are delaying the payment.

The bank directors ask her why you are delaying the payment.

She said you were asking hear to fill a form before sending the fee to hear and she said that she has filled the form and sent it back to you, but she said you are asking her to fill all the form you send to her before you can make the transfer of the fee to her.

Please I want to know why you are delaying the payment.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

I hope this does not come off as harsh, but there were 6 pages of forms Ms. Ramentor was supposed to fill in. She only filled in one page. Therefore the Western Union agent is not going to accept the forms unless all the forms are filled in.

I am not delaying the payment. Ms. Ramentor is delaying the payment, because as soon as all the forms are turned in, the transfer will be processed, as I have deposited the fee to the Western Union agent already.

Be well. Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:

I received your mail?
The bank is making arrangement on calling off the fund all of you delaying the payment.
I want you to know that Miss Joy Ramentor said yesterday at the meeting that she has receive many payment through western union money transfer before and she never filled any form like that before.

Please my beloved brother in the lord you have to go back to the western union were you deposited the fee and send it through the account she give you.

I hope you do as advice so as to enable us receive the fund immediately.
Thanks,
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

The dollar chop begins:
Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Your assistant informed me that he would fill out the forms. Once he does that, I'll send the payment as soon as possible, first thing in the morning.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
OK

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
I have made the Western Union transfer, with your assistant's revised details.

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:

Good day,

I received your mail?
You said you have made the payment.
I want you to send the information giving to you by the western union office.
I await the payment sip as soon as you receive this mail.
Miss Joy Ramentor

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Ms. Ramentor,

Your assistant Mr. Olawole should have the transfer slip, can't you ask him in person?

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Wait...you never received the fee?

You mean Mr. Olawole was an impostor? You don't know him?

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:

I want you to forward the payment sip they gave you in the western union office.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Mr Patrick Joel

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

Please help me; one of my assistant priests seems to have misplaced the payment slip, what should I do now?

I'm asking the church committee to allow me to withdraw some more money to cover Ms. Ramentor's fees, we should have their decision soon.

In any case, I don't know how someone got our transaction information, is it possible one of our mailboxes have been hacked?

Blessings,
F0rtein CC

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
My beloved brother in the Lord,

I trusted you but now you are laying to me
I want you to send the payment information or you forget about this
transaction so that I can look for somebody that is capable of
receiving the fund for me in is country.

Mr Patrick

---------------------

Quote:

Subject:
Body:
Mr. Joel,

How dare you accuse me of lying to you?

I have called Brother Priest Patterson, asking if he has any idea where the transfer slip is. I know its frustrating that we were deceived by that swine Olawole. But that's no excuse to slander my name.

F0rtein CC

---------------------

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic