SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Saint tries to heal the sick woman - and fails miserably

View next topic
View previous topic

soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What follows is a summary of an early bait of mine, presented as a series of apologies addressing the scammer.

Over the course of my posting on the various forums on the internet, and responding to other people's email too, I have responded in ways that were not exactly in concordance with the facts - I have deliberately said things that were not so - in other words, lied.

John Emmanuel Nnaji.
30, Charity rd, Abule Egba, Lagos-Nigeria.

On Fri, 28 May 2004, the person in the address and photos above contacted me pretending to be a widow about to die of cancer, with a legacy worth $12.6Million.

I take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to the above individual for responding to him pretending to be Rev. Simon Templar, of the Church of Good Hope and Faith, Millipetas, CA 95035 when in reality I was in India, and not in the least religiously ordained.

I am sorry to have lied to him in that email.

I am sorry to say that I set up another email account and said that it was "Leslie Charteris", one of my parishioners, when it was really the name of the author of the Saint series of books.

And then I set up yet another email account and said that it was "Bigglesworth", a rich man who had a private plane and lots of business, and told my lad Leslie had gone over to India.

I am truly sorry for weaving this web of deception around this innocent man in Nigeria.

And, when he asked for the details of Bigglesworth I am sorry I made up those details and sent them to him. I also obtained the image of a US passport from the internet, and pasted the face of Val Kilmer, actor who had portrayed "the Saint" in a few films, and sent it to him.

This is forgery, and I am sorry I did this with intent to deceive the scammer.

I am sorry that I made up yet another email for "Patricia Holm" and contacted him as the secretary of Bigglesworth. And I sent him this picture of Aria Giovanni and said it was my picture.

He was smitten. Dear, i get back to look into your picture again, confidentially, i felt some feelings over you. Baby you seduce me with your half necked, sure your that?
there's fire burning in my heart eager to see you in Amsterdam, i will give you the best you will want from me which no man have ever did to you, cross my heart.

It was so wrong of me to deceive that man in Nigeria, and I am sorry I lied to him so much.

I am sorry that I quoted the imaginary rules of my imaginary church as the reason why Bigglesworth could not go to Amsterdam with 10,000 Euro, cash, as the fee for releasing the 12.6 million from storage.

Then I am sorry I bargained with him as Patricia Holm and got him to agree to split with me, so that Pat would need to carry just 5,000 Euro. in order to get the money released.

I am sorry I wrote to him as Patricia Holm and offered to send him a laptop so that he responded with his real name and address, so that I could post it on the internet and expose him as a scammer.

I'm sorry to say I grabbed this screenshot and used it to convince my lad, John Nnaji in Nigeria, that Val Kilmer (as William Henry Bigglesworth) was travelling to Schiphol airport and landing at 11.35 am on 11th oct 2004.

He had some people wait at the airport. And wait. And wait. And go back disappointed.

MIKE ADAMS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU IN THE AIRPORT NOW FOR THE PAST 2HOURS. WHAT IS HAPPENING? YOUR URGENT COOPERATION IS NEEDED. YOU CAN CALL HIM ON +0031-629-355-356

Full series of mails here: http://mallu.rusf.net/sher/saint1.html

Excerpted and summarised here because people refused to read the long version ...

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For future reference you should never send anything to a scammer which can be used to deceive future victims.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also when posting ID's, passports please use a program to mark them as FAKE, Scammer, etc. Go to http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fak.php and follow the instructions, then re-post the pics.

This way they cannot be re-used by lads should they find them

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic