SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Musical Talent Search Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel T=Me
Clem Badroo= Lad
Julien Grimaxd= Lad's "banker"
Dr. Ligali Raphxou= Lad's "lawyer"

Daniel contacting the lad after Sleepless, SlapHappy and I called him wrote:
Dr.Clem Badroo,

Thank you so much for explaining your email to us via the phone. We hope that you have some great music acts in Bénin to provide us with. Andrea and Rebecca were very pleased with what they heard from you and look forward to calling you back as soon as possible. We will help you with your business matters as well as finding a new star in Africa. If you need anything please feel free to let us know and we will accomodate you and your singers.

Thank you,

We hope to do business with you soon

Daniel T
Hollywood Studio Industry Enterprises
Production Manager and CEO

*SlapHappy, Sleepless and I called up this lad fresh and got him to sing and we told him that we were looking for talent in Africa to promote internationally and make into a famous singer and we asked him to provide us with some singers. Andrea (Sleepless on the phone) and Rebecca (Me + voice morpher) were going to ”help” get these ”singers” promoted while Sam (SlapHappy on the phone) was going to help produce their album(s).

A "Happy" Clem is ready to do business but with one thing Daniel must do wrote:
Dear Daniel T,

I am happy to read your email and to know that you have accepted in assisting me champion my business.

Since you told me about getting singers from my country I have consulted some people about this as I am not an expert in that filed, and believe me the response I am getting is so much impressive. Many of the singers are happy knowing that they will be taken their talent to a higher level.

I will reserve the matter so that I don’t over exaggerate till you come here to see for yourselves.
I am happy to be part of this great venture and I am hoping to see its success in the future.

True partner
Clem Badroo.

Daniel needing information on the singers wrote:
Dear Clem Badroo,

That is very great to hear. Will any of them be able to send me their pictures and information? We need this for their auditions and so that Rebecca and Andrea can get them signed as professional singers. Andrea told me that she will be in Africa very soon. I will find out the full details later on this week to know exactly when she is leaving and how long she intends on being there. Rebecca and Mr. P on the other hand will be in the studio preparing some songs for the singers to sing as an audition and if we like their audition we will choose them to come to our studios here in Los Angeles, California so that they can have their record produced and get noticed as a new act from Africa. We are very excited about branching off and finding great talent in Africa and as promised we will assist you with whatever you require of us in the meantime as well.

Thank you,

Daniel T

Clem wanting Daniel to contact his banker and lawyer wrote:
Dear friend,

Here are the contact addresses to the bank and attorney where you will send the application. 

Make sure you send the application to both the bank and the attorney today via the addresses below.

Contact of the bank;
Bank name: CREDIT BANK BENIN REPUBLIC
Contact person: Mr. Julien Grimaxd
email address : DELETED just incase,it is ( cbb_bj1 ) then follows @financier.com

Contact of attorney
Chambers name: HOMOPACE CHAMBERS
Contact person: Hon. Dr. Ligaali Raphiiou
Email address: DELETED
Telephone ( Private ): DELETED

When you send the application to the lawyer make sure you call him on phone to discuss with him and ask him to go and present the claim to the bank immediately otherwise they will not attend to it fast. 

This is all that is needed to be done and wait till either the bank or the attorney communicates with you after you have sent the application to them then you will forward the mail you received from them to me for answers and advice before you reply their mails.

Meanwhile, You should always call me immediately you send me an email to inform me so that I can check the mail and give you a reply immediately. My number remains DELETED and it is working now and at anytime.

True partner.
Clem Badass

Daniel complying like a good victim wrote:
Dear Clem Badass,

I will contact Mr. Julien Grimaxd and let you know when he's gotten back with me. I will send him the application and forward a copy of his email you for your own reference.

Thank you, 

Daniel T

Clem wants Daniel to waiting until after the holidays wrote:
Dear friend,

I thank you for your reply to my mail and for the filled application as it signals the commencement of our deal.

I would want to tell you to inform your music partners not to come now to Africa because the music produce whome I will be directing them to for the talents from Africa (since I am not a proffesional in that field) told me that the season is a busy one and most of the local artistes are engaged even him is very busy at the moment, and if you come here at this time that you will not be getting their attention.

He advised that I ask you to come after the Christmass Period where he will have enough time for you and get good local talents for you.

True partner
Clem Badass.

Daniel informs Clem that Andrea is in Africa ready to meet the singers wrote:
Dear Clem Badass,

At this time Andrea is currently in Nigeria at the moment and will not be able to make it to Bénin until next week. Andrea intends on staying in Africa until the 8th of January and then she will be returning back to the US on the night of the 8 in which she will return to Germany before heading back to California. I will be sure to let her know that it is a busy time at the moment and will have her come to Bénin as soon as the Christmas season is over. Preferably before the 8th if possible. 

Thank you,

Daniel T

Clem needing his application form for the lawyer wrote:
Dear friend,

I want you to send the below letter to only the attorney after you have sent him the application to enable them know what to do for you.

HOMO PACE CHAMBERS, COTONOU. 
EMAIL: DELETED

HERE IS THE LETTER

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I have been referred to you by Mr. Julixn Grimxxd from Credit Bank Benin to represent me, as he has ensured me that you are the best and most trutworthy attorney to handle matters on my behalf.

I have an inheritance amount of US$15.1M with Credit Bank Benin which I have inhereted from my cousin/ business partner Mr. Morris Thompson of  America, who died in an areoplane accident.
I will be  requested by the board of Directors of Credit Bank Benin to seek your services in handling further matters concerning the transfer of the money into my account since I can't come down there to handle it myself, I will be required to produce some legal documents for the final endursment of the transfer there in Benin Republic, prior to their approval and transfer of the funds to  my account.

I will not be able to fulfil this transaction in person due to domestic compulsions, I would like you to represent me to secure and submit the documents to Mr. Julixn Grimaxxd of Credit Bank Benin and also monitor the transfer of the fund to my account.
Could you please confirm acceptance of representation and let me know the terms of your services.

However, if you require more details please do not hessitate to contact Mr. Julixn Grimaxxd at Credit Bank, his e-mail: ([email protected] )

Regards,
Your name and signature................

Quote:
="Clem worried about Daniel's silence"Dear friend,

I am yet to hear from you if you have sent the filled application letter to both the bank and attorney via their email addresses as I have previousely given you.

Please do not delay any further, send the application so that the claim for the funds will commence before the bank goes on break.

True partner
Clem Badass.

Daniel was busy wrote:
Dear Clem Badass,

Work has been very hectic this week and I wasn't able to reply so I do apologize about that so I will have the application letter filled out and sent to both the attorney and bank by Monday. The week before Christmas tends to be a busy week for us as many of our performers are doing Christmas productions and writing and singing songs specifically for the Christmas holiday. I was able to touch base with Sam and he told me that Andrea would in Nigeria until New Year's Day before heading to Togo and then Benin. In the meantime do you have any photos and information of the potential singers we would like to sign? If possible, please send the applicants photos and information as soon as you possibly can. On Monday Sam and I will be flying into New York for the auditions for actors and singers to participate in our exclusive Christmas event: Winter Wonderland Utopia which we will be promoting in New York until Tuesday evening and then Wednesday morning we will be flying back into Los Angeles to set up and prepare for the performance on Thursday. Stars like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, 50 Cent, Ke$ha, Paris Hilton, Shakira, Will Smith, and etc will be there as well.

Thank you for your time,

Daniel T

he foreign remittance Department
          Credit Bank Benin, Cotonou
          Benin Republic.

Dear Mr. Julien GriXmSud,

Application as next of kin to holder of account number; CBB-A/C 65652000.
I, Mr. humbly applies to this bank today the (12-19-10) as next of kin to your deceased customer Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash on January 31 2000.

I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD 15.1M, left in account number;CBB-A/C 65652000.
I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transfered into my account as stated below;

Your Bank Name: DELETED
Your Bank Account No: DELETED
Your Bank Address: DELETED
Your Contact Address: DELETED
Your Private Fax: DELETED
Your Occupation: DELETED
Your Date of Birth: DELETED
Your Email: DELETED

Thank you for you consideration,

Daniel T

Daniel accidentally calling the Lawyer by his company's name wrote:
Attention: Mr. Homopace Chambers,

I have been referred to you by Mr. Julin Grixx from Credit Bank Benin to represent me, as he has ensured me that you are the best and most trutworthy attorney to handle matters on my behalf.

I have an inheritance amount of US$15.1M with Credit Bank Benin which I have inhereted from my cousin/ business partner Mr. Morris Thompson of  America, who died in an areoplane accident.
I will be  requested by the board of Directors of Credit Bank Benin to seek your services in handling further matters concerning the transfer of the money into my account since I can't come down there to handle it myself, I will be required to produce some legal documents for the final endursment of the transfer there in Benin Republic, prior to their approval and transfer of the funds to  my account.

I will not be able to fulfil this transaction in person due to domestic compulsions, I would like you to represent me to secure and submit the documents to Mr. Julixn Grz of Credit Bank Benin and also monitor the transfer of the fund to my account.
Could you please confirm acceptance of representation and let me know the terms of your services.

Thank you,

Daniel T

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for double posting but the last post was getting too long.

Anyway, SlapHappy and I decided to call the lad but he didn't answer the first time and so we called the lawyer and it turns out they have NEVER even met each other and then afterwards we get through with the lad and told him what happened.

The Lawyer:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/4mm-UA7K/Dr_Ligali_Raphiou_05_14_PM_Sun.html

The Lad:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/3SXh53T3/MrClemBadru05_31_PM_Sunday_19_.html

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again sorry for posting multiple times but here is an update:

Lawyer who is also a banker wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF HON. DR.. LIGAALI M. RXXXXX
LEGAL PROCEEDINGS,ADVOCATES OF THE HIGH COURT.
FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS CBB.01 B.P 763,BENIN REPUBLIC

ATTENTION: DANIEL ,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO MR. MxRRIS THxMPSON OF AMERICA.

WE SHALL BE TAKING YOUR APPLICATION TO CREDIT BANK BENIN FOR DELIBRATION OF YOUR REQUEST AND SHALL INFORM YOU OF ANY DEVELOPEMENT.
WE WELCOME YOU AND WE THANK YOU FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION GRANTED TO THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS. HAPPY THAT YOU CHOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
WE PROMISE TO RENDER OUR BEST OF SERVICES TO YOU.

HON.DR.LIGAALI M.RAPHxxU
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
HOMOPACE CHAMBERS,BENIN REPUBLIC

Clem looking for music talent and not to waste time wrote:

Dear friend,

Thank you for the update and the efforts you have putting so far.
I attended a concert at the week-end, in that concert the artistes performed so well and every body there was trilled with their performance.

After speaking with you over the phone few day ago I decided that I should get information about them since you are looking for talents from Africa; also for the reason that the producer whome I wanted to direct you to is too busy because of the season.
I think that it is not good to waste time so let me link you with the people at the concert.

I made inquiry about them today and got to meet with their leader.
He told me they are from Nigeria and that they go around to perform with their artistes to get money especially at festive periods like this.
They will be here for couple of days after which they will go back to Nigeria.

I did not tell him anything serious because I don't know him but I managed to ask for his name and I also got his telephone number here.
If you'd like to get intouch with him tell me so that I can give you his telephone number for you to communicate with him or their email address.
He will be of help in this direction.

True partner
Clem Badxx.

Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOMO PACE CHAMBERS

lol
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I know, right? I never had a lawyer pick such a weird name for a company. Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic