SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Day 13. Sick, tired, broke.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Zombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the pith helmet! Here's to several more!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
USE MY MINISTRY TO SOURCE FOR LETTER OF INVITATION

What's WITH that damn letter of invitation?!?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the visa?
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SO HE PROMISE TO REFERE ME TO A LADY WORKING IN NIGERIA WHO IS A HUMANITARIAN WORKER

Who would have thought that Mr H4ns would turn out to be a pimp...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Callum: Correction. Who wouldn't have thought Hans was a pimp! You hear that Jimmy Stewart voice! Talk like that and you have to be a pimp!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest call from the Pastor. I don't know about you, but he sounds pretty ragged. He says he is in jail, and I 1/2 believe him. Either way, he is not having a good time on this safari.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/T9knUvTu/injail.html

I think toward the end he just wanted to talk to somebody. Didn't seem like he wanted to get off the phone.

Sleep well, Pastor, tomorrow there is a WU transfer for you to pick up which is going to be fraught with difficulties, I fear.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this phone call. The desolation in his voice, the exhaustion!

He really does sound like he's got the blues.

The last 3 minutes is all that awkward kind of conversation that happens after one person starts giving off cues that the call is over, but the other just can't put the phone down.

Here is how desperate he is for contact: he asked about Chewie. Even though he said "I felt he was not human," you can tell he misses me.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually he sounds pretty sleepy and not very concerned about being detained. Somehow I get the picture in my mind of him being warm and cozy in his bed when you called. Wink

Still with the Ghana IP and phone number? Though it comes as no surprise to y'all, I believe your lad is lying to you. (Shocking, I know! Laughing )

I can't wait to see (hear) what happens next!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dora might be on to something there. Is it just me or was there a baby crying somewhere in the middle of that call?

Still he does sound like the loneliest man in Africa there.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the baby may have been NWM's? It sounded like it came from his end anyway.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the baby was mine.

I'm on the fence about the jail story, only because a little earlier Dane had called and Pastor said in a hushed, hurried voice 'please call me back I am with a customs officer'.

And I can't think of what he would gain by lying about it. He already has money coming to him today. We've already said we are worried and feel sorry for the guy. What is the motive?

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - actually I called him two times, and both time he told me about the customs, and also said something about the border, whateverthehell he's was supposed to be doing there.
But I agree with NWM - why the hell make up a lie? It's not like it makes a helluva difference...

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an email from him. IP 41.217.65.11 Lagos.

Here is my theroy. He went back to Accra all the proof shows that. I think he has now gone back to Nigeria to pick up the WU. He has called me several times from his Nigerian number today. Of course the dipshit is calling me on my old phone number not the new cell number I gave him to call me while I was on the run so I cant answer his call. I will try calling him this afternoon.

As far as the jail thing I think it is b.s. He may have been slightly detained coming accross the border but I dont think he was in "jail". What jail lets you chit chat on your phone? Just a ploy for sympathy.

Quote:
DEAR BRO. LUK3.

I TRY CALLING YOUR LINE, BUT IT SEEM NOT CONNECTING BUT THE OLD LINE WAS GOING AND I LEFT A MESSAGE WITH THE ANSWERING MACHINE. NEVERTHELESS, MY NIGERIA SIM CARD IS NOT EFFECTIVE SO I CHANGE IT TO THE MY OLD SIM CARD I NORMALLY USE IN GHANA, WHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE, AS TO KEEP IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH THOSE WHO WILL BE REACHING ME FROM GHANA. UNTIL TODAY WHEN I SAID I SHOULD GO TO THE BANK TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS SENT BY MR. LANCE. I HAVE TO CHANGE IT BACK TO THE NIGERIAN SIM CARD BECAUSE THE INFORMATIONS I TOOK ABOUT THE MONEY WAS INSIDE THE SAVED MESSAGES IN THE NIGERIAN SIM CARD. BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE BANK, THEY TOLD ME THE CONTROL NUMBER GIVING TO ME BY MR. L@NCE IS INCORRECT. I HAVE TO CALL HIM AND LIVE A MESSAGE IN HIS ANSWERING MACHINE. BUT PLEASE, IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGE TO GET HIM EARLIER, YOU CAN INFORM HIM TOO.

THE LADY MR. HA@NS TOLD ME ABOUT CALLED ME TODAY WHILE I WAS IN THE POLICE CUSTODY FOR LATE NIGHT MOVEMENT IN A TOWN DISTANCE FROM JOS. WE HAD AN ARGUMENT AND I TOLD HIM HE HAS NO RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME BECAUSE NO LAW ASK HIM TO DO THAT, ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TO PLACE ME ON ARREST WITH A CALM VOICE AND NOT SHOUTING AT ME BY CALLING ME NAMES. WHY I WAS IN THE POLICE CUSTODY, LIYA, THE LADY MR. H@NS TOLD ME ABOUT CALLED, AND I HAVE TO LET HER KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON. FEW MINUTES LATER, MR. H@NS CALLED AGAIN, BUT THE DID HAS BEEN DONE. I TOLD HIM THIS IS THE SITUATION YOU GUYS KEPT ME. MY FAMILY ARE HOPING TO SEE ME SOUND. BUT IF YOU CAN SEE ME NOW, YOU WILL FEEL PITY FOR MY SITUATION. I FEEL LIKE TAKING A DEEP REST FOR SOMETIME, BUT I DO NOT WANT MY WIFE TO SEE IN MY PRESENT CONDITION. BUT I GIVE THANKS TO GOD IN ALL BECAUSE, I KNOW BEFORE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS IN A MAN'S LIFE, HE HAS TO UNDERGO THROUGH TRIALS.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SUFFERING TOO BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION CHEWI3 lolKEPT YOU GUYS. PLEASE GET L@NCE INFORMED, SO THAT HE CAN CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS,
PAS. CLETU$.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He lol'd you about Chewie's alcoholism?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love this bit:

Quote:
I FEEL LIKE TAKING A DEEP REST FOR SOMETIME

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BUT I GIVE THANKS TO GOD IN ALL BECAUSE, I KNOW BEFORE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS IN A MAN'S LIFE, HE HAS TO UNDERGO THROUGH TRIALS.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SUFFERING TOO BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION CHEWI3 KEPT YOU GUYS

Now that's the spirit!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't ya love it when the desperation knocks on a lads door? Twisted Evil

He called me three times and left messages, then sent this:

Quote:
DEAR BRO. LANC3.

PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU! I WENT TO THE BANK TO RECEIVE THE MONEY YOU SENT, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE CONTROL NUMBER IS INCORRECT. IT LOOKS EMBARRASSING FOR THE THIRD TIME TAKING NUMBERS THAT ARE INCORRECT TO THE BANK. PLEASE, CHECK VERY WELL AND GIVE ME A CALL. ITS A PITY THAT I CALLED WHY IN THE BANK BUT ONLY THE ANSWERING MACHINE RESPONDED, BUT I LEFT A MESSAGE.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

PAS. CL3TUS OROF3.

What's the matter with this idiot? How can it be so hard to understand that he has to go to bleedin' 8auchhi to get the dollar?!?

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo's theory makes sense because of all the evidence, but I can't see why he would go back there and then make another huge journey back to Nigeria. Who knows.

He sent me an email about the map, wanting me to pinpoint the exact location of the box. I told him that the map Luke sent had the red X in the wrong location, and that it was just on the other side of the tree indicated. I got this email reply.

Subject: I AM NOT HAPPY

Quote:

PLEASE, MARK THE PLACE ON THE MAP I SENT TO YOU SO THAT WE CAN BE SURE OF WHAT WE ARE DOING. GETTING LIYAH IS GOOD BUT SKETCHING THE RIGHT PLACE IS MORE BETTER. SO THAT I WILL NOT GO ON WONDERING THE WAY I DID THE FIRST TIME.

SECONDLY, ALL WHERE YOU ARE TALKED ABOUT IS NOW OCCUPIED WITH BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, SO GETTING THOSE PEOPLE OUT WILL TAKE LONG CONVICTION. ALL I WANTED IS TO SKETCH OUT THE RIGHT PLACE. BESIDES, IF I THINK OF ALL WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH, CH3WIE SENDING FAKE CONTROL NUMBER AND LUKE'S FRIEND SENDING ANOTHER MISTAKING CONTROL NUMBER, IT LOOKS FUNNY. WHEN THE NIGHT IS APPROACHING, I BECAME SCARED OF WHERE I CAN FIND TO LAY MY HEAD. SEE HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN IN THE STREET, IF NOT FOR GOD, DO YOU THINK I CAN SURVIVE IT? PLEASE ASK LIYAH TO SEND SOME MONEY AS YOU SAID, THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH MY NAME(CL3TUS OROF3) SO THAT I CAN CASH IT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. JUST ANY AMOUNT, SO AS TO KEEP MY SOUL INTACT.

BEST REGARDS,
PAS. CL3TUS.

IP checks to Lagos

I am at work, so can't call him back at the moment. Looks like he'll just have to spend another night on the street.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@badgerbait sorry no I added that it made me laugh.

"Just the facts ma'am just the facts" Laughing He probably was home sick had a few days to kill because of the 48 hour hold and figured he would rather wait them out at home. He probably had a furious wife to contend with as well.

It's only 270km between Accra and Lagos and a pretty easy trip specially if you think you will have 2k traveling money to get back home.

If I have to choose between proof or what a lad says I'm going with the proof everyday.

Of course this is just my theory. It also means he had traveled again which is even better!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor is about wore out. I'm not sure how many more miles he has in him.

I called to tell him that Leyah could get down to Ibadan, about 40 miles north of where he is. He wasn't too happy about that.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Dn4m1oCM/soudingcrappy.html

It's going to take a miracle to get him to hang on thru the day.

Bad connection on this call, sorry.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At times it sounds as though he's close to sobbing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To band he was breaking up at times. He seemed to think that what he saying was important. I agree with Yastreb, so almost there guys.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. He is pretty shattered. I've watched (or heard, rather) him crumble incrementally over the course of this bait, and its safe to say that the Pastor we are hearing now is a lot different than the Pastor we heard at the beginning.

With that said, I think we are going to lose him.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Left me another voicemail. His voice is going. Within 48 hours, he won't be able to say a word.

I agree NWM, it must be a matter of days now, maybe even hours. He sounds like he's not enjoying it at all.

I'll call him later today as Layah.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Dane: I don't know why. He should be thankful! We planned a really nice trip for him. Whats his problem!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic