SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Just a reminder..

View next topic
View previous topic

candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this yesterday:

Quote:

From EFCC ECOWAS.
No 5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent.
Wuse 11 Abuja.
Ecowas Control Depertments.
Justice House Lome Togo.
http://www.efccnigeria.org/
WIKILEAK WARNING AND REGULATIONS.
Dear Respected Friend,

I am Barrister Williams J4mes M4ru, Attorney lawyer for Economic Financial Crime Commission. West Africa. In collaboration with the Unitde Nation. Your Email have been detected as one of the emails that have been frauded.
If you have received any Fraud letter before please forward it to our office so that we shall clarify your email.
Either they have defrauded you or your email have received such and may be at risk sir.
Send the received fraud letter or dealings to.
Economic Financial Crime Commission.
Barr J4mes M4ru
Email; ministryofjustice_togo @ minister.com
Email. barrjamesmaru103 @ rediffmail.com
Tel.+228 0412848.
Ecowas Control Office

to which I replied:
Quote:
Yes, I'd like to forward your email because I know its a scam.

and got back this Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
the latest i am making alot haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

give'm a go folks.

Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the EFCC website, that your lad was so kind to link you to:

Quote:
Members of the public can also send complaints electronically to the commission email address: [email protected].

The commission has had complaints and also investigated cases where fraudsters impersonated the EFCC Chairman and other employees of commission in order to defraud them. The public should be aware that EFCC does not collect money to receive petitions and does not charge fee from victims to investigate their cases. Emails messages not emanating from our domain (i.e. bearing @efccnigeria.org) should be verified.

A long shot, but if the EFCC takes such a dim view of lads impersonating them, go for it - forward his email, complete with the headers, to the address he gave you!

You could cc your lad, given that he's such a cocky little [email protected]

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good call! I'll do that..

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you have received any Fraud letter before please forward it to our office so that we shall clarify your email.

I'm tempted to send him everything in my catcher account. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x21 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheProbie
Special Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That makes two of us. I wonder how he feels after I forward 600+ emails to him.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the b***** some silly formats and tell him they all worked on you. Always nice to pass on good ideas to lads.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I agree.Seems like a prime chance for lad de-education,and sending out some choice formats.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic