SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, new here, just got my first hit!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ginnzberg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.....

Im new here, but have trolled this forum over the years, laughing at the audacity of some the scams!

anyways, after spending 15+ years on the net, i got my FIRST email from an obvious scammer (besides the usual c/p for letter scams)

this one is from an individual that hand typed an email to me..... here it is, c/p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!
my name is miss sabeen i found your contact while surfing the Internet and I picked interest in getting in contact with you so as to know you better. I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real friends/partners. I will like you to write me back through my e-mail, address So that i will send you my picture, then you know who I am, I have something important to say on my own. Please contact me directly to my e-mail.
Yours sincerely sabeen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice one , eh?

well, i responed, with a very long letter, and dont believe ill post it here, due to the language i used, but the scammer actually replied!! i dont thing they actually read my letter, as they wouldnt have replied..... heres the second one i got.....

Dearest one ,

How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. i am happy to read your mail this moment.. i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow. Like i told you in my first mail that My name is Sabeen Himeda from Sudan Northern Africa. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I am 23 years old girl 5'9" tall and 46gk heavy.

My late father Dr. Mohammad A. Himeda, who was CEO of (HIMDEDA TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC) inPort Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

So dear I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Saturdays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison lack of good food/clothing and i hope by Gods grace you will help me come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.. The only person i know here is Rev.fr Samuel George who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR Christian Church) here in the Refugee Camp Dakar Senegal, I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Yours Sabeen.

Crazy..... they also sent a photo, of a beautiful black woman... hahahahaaa....

im going to play around with this individual for a while, in my last reply, i asked "her" if she could send me some money, a couple thousand, or if not money, i asked for a couple ounces of pure Heroin.....for a christmas present.

these people are crazy....

ginnzberg.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ginnzberg
Welcome to 419eater

Take a look around Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program.
'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!! Be forewarned baiting is addictive.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, learn, and bait safe

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater - Hope you enjoy yourself.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ginnzberg!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic