SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold lad...what to do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jonathan Davis,

Many thanks for your response to my Gold business proposal.

I am happy knowing that you have interest in the gold deal and I believe we are going to establish a cordial business relationship based on a long term.

We are a local miners in one of the smallest village TARKWA in the Western Region of Ghana, we intend to use the money we are going to make from the sales of the gold to develop the standard living of our people. The Ghana Government are not helping matters at all, and if we should fold our hands and watch our people lavishing in hungers and lack of basic amenities, soonest we will be doomed.

This is to let you know the bad situation of the people here and the challenges facing us as a whole. This is our first time of opening communication with a foreign buyers of gold, and we intend to make sure that we are dealing with a straight forward person who can be sincere to us. As I told you on my previous email message to you, we have 250kgs in the village now, and we want you to represent us for the sales, since we don't have any direct refinery in abroad that we can sell the gold to. Your presence will be require here to come and handle the transportation of the gold to any country of your choice, I will be available to accompany you to your country. We are going to place you on a commission basis, which after the sales you will be given a commission of 15% of the total sales after deduction of all the expenses you made throughout the transportation of the gold.

NOTE: We also want to use part of the money that we are going to make from the gold sales to purchase some mining equipments, the ones we have are all broken down, and we are not able to produce higher quantities because of the local methods we are applying for the mining of the gold. So, if you have any company that deals on Mining equipments, you will help us to negotiate with them on the availability of these machines. Names of the mining equipments will be made known to you as we progress on.

As I said, We are going to compensate you with 15% of any quantity you sold for us.

Here is the specification of the gold again:

Product: Au Gold Dust
Carat: 22+
Purity: 92% and above
Quantity: 250 kilograms
Price: US$20,000 per kilogram, instead of the formal given price of US$27,000 per kg.
Origin: Ghana

I want you to send me your details, such as; Your full name and address, your direct mobile phone number and any type of your ID. Once I receive the above details, i shall send you the picture of the gold and Geological assay report of the gold samples for your view.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible and let me know how soon you can fly to Ghana.

You can reach me on my direct mobile phone number: xxxxxxxxx

I wait to hearing from you.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxxx

I feel like complying right now might be too fast Razz But not sure how to delay.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first thing that jumps off the page is the price of the 22k gold. $20k/kilo USD? Thats less than 1/2 the actual spot price that it should be. As of right now, gold is trading at $45,542.53/kilo (USD) spot price (which is just the number on paper at the stock market). The actual physical gold usually trades for 10%-15% above that in large quantities. 22k (91.6% pure) should go for about $41k/kilo spot (on paper), or roughly $47k/kilo for the actual metal, (this from the Kitco website). Even taking into account possible extra impurities mixed in (sand ect), $20k/kilo is WAY below price.

This should allow you several emails to determine why the asking price is so far below the spot price, such as is it actually 22K, what is the assay report on it, who did the assay report, what mine did it come from , ect ect ect... (although make sure you dumb it down a lot for your lad). You might also mention that you want to get the best price for the gold, since you are getting a 15% commission, and the more it sells for, the more money you make. Try to seem a tiny bit educated on gold trading, but not too experienced, or he may just drop you like a hot potato if you ask questions he just can't answer.

I think it might be time to get your lad to start doing some complicated math Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try your hand at a safari.

"Sorry, I am overwhelmed at this point with a construction project in (insert African city here) that my company is involved in. Good luck with your endeavors. However, permit me to ask you a question: Would you happen to know one or two individuals that would be interested in a delivery job. It is pretty simple, and pays very well. Please email me if you know of such men."

Has worked like a charm for me.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer to sell them tiberium (see Deuzer, master tiberium lad baiter).

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might want to successfully complete a straight bait first before trying a safari.

Asking questions now...

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane has a website you might be able to use in your bait to convince the lad that you mean business:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194401

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'm a member Very Happy

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand. The thing is, since I am getting 15% commission, I want to get the best price possible for the gold. The higher the price, the more I make. I understand you need money as soon as possible, but trust me when I say there will be no shortage of buyers if you sell your product closer to the standard price, and you will make much more money this way.

Jonathan Davis

rslancerevox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may be baiting the same guy, the e-mail the OP put up is exactly the same one as I received just before Christmas. So far I've managed to get a series of photographs from him showing the "merchandise" which looks like piles of sand sprayed gold and some seriously dodgy looking gold bars.

I'm currently having him fill out some export forms before arranging to send my business partner to meet him. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic