SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

American history lesson from a lad (bait still continuing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the process of my baiting an NOK scammer (claims to be a British banker but his e-mail is from Russia and his IP is from Massey Street, Lagos), I had my character fall on the stairs, aggravating an old knee injury and requiring hospitalization. In the meantime his daughter wrote to the lad, and eventually (in parallel with the bait) made friends with his daughter and even asked for help with a class project. Enjoy:

My character (daughter)'s original e-mail:
Dear Mr. Richards and Linda,
I wanted to ask you something because you're the only people form England I know right now.

In history class we have a project to do, and my subject is how I think the history of the United States would have been different if the American Revolution hadn't taken place and we hadn't become independent in 1776.

A few things I can think of so far:
1) We would have been on the same side against Napoleon - since he had the land that became the Louisiana Purchase, there would have been a war on the Western border of the United States. Having to fight on one more front, Napoleon would have stretched his troops too thin and lost earlier.
2) The United States and Canada would have been kept as same parts of the same colonial system.
3) Assuming that the US and Canada eventually became independent by the time Canada did, a single North American country would have been formed with the Eastern states and provinces.
4) There were no slaves in Canada, so slavery would have been abolished peacefully since a majority of the states and provinces would have voted to abolish slavery. Therefore, there would have been no civil war, but there might have been a constant movement in the South called the States' Rights Party that tried to get the constitution changed.
5) The North American country would have been governed by a prime minister and not a president.

How does this sound to you? Do you have any other suggestions or ideas that I could include?

I'm looking forward to seeing both of you!

Isele

After a couple of bounce-back replies and Isele asking her father what went wrong, I received:
From the lad's daughter: ("Zee" is the nickname of Isele's sister Azema)
hey my pal, how re u? i am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't know much any history, how is Zee and your Dad doing, we are preparing to come to United State on 20th December according to my dad, will be happy to see you in person. all the best. Linda.

And from the lad himself:
Dear Daughter,

I believe that the history of the United States began with the "Revolutionary War" also known as the "American Revolution. Without this key event happening on April , 5th 1775 American fight for independence from Great Britain would have gone nowhere. I think that this event sparked the alliance between the colonies and the people who lived in them. It brought Native americans, African Americans and the colonists together to fight for one single pupose and idea. The Decleration of Indepence would have never been signed if the people did not agree one a single idea. As the revolting forces were victorious, a brand new country, The United States of America was created. Therefore, United States history had just begun....." this is why i think the Revolutionary War was the first event in the timeline of the United States of America.

The very start of the United States' history began with the founding of the land that is the United States by Christopher Columbus. Yes, maybe he didn't call it the United States but it was still the land of our country. Although I say this, To begin with, the people didn't like how the monarchy was ruling its country because the Kings were considered selfish and cruel according to the peoples standards so they dressed up as Native Americans and poured tea into the harbor as a boycot. Also, the Boston Massacre was an event to rebel against the Kings soldiers. They threw snow at the soldiers and the soldiers started shooting at the people in retaliation. Another part of history that helps contribute to U.S. history is the first colony to exist in the Americas: Plymouth which was founded by the pilgrim fathers who set out for the New World in 1620.

The American Revolution was inevitable and could have been avoided had the British taken proper action between the years of 1763-1765. The English monarch was uncompressing in their regard of the colonies. Due to the huge debt that occurred by the French and Indian War, the British had to tax heavily to recoup the money. This lead to one primary cause of the war, "taxation without representation." If this war, the French and Indian War, had never taken place, this cause would've never happened, which was a main cause that lead to the American Revolution. Another example is when Britain was feeling pressure from the Dutch. This pressure then lead to strict enforcing of the Navigation Acts. The first policy was a misguided tax called the Sugar act. It then got by passed in 1764 by Prime Minister George Greenville. It was the first tax passed on the American colonies. The Sugar act taxed all sugar imported from the Dutch West Indies. Another example is the Quartering Act of 1765 that said that certain colonies should give food and quarters to British troops. Later that same year, George Grenville imposed a stamp tax on the colonies to raise revenues to support the new military force. This stamp tax, known as the Stamp Act, mandated the use of stamped paper or the affixing of stamps, certifying payment of tax. However, all of these faults and mistakes by Britain could've easily changed but because they didn't is why the American Revolution occurred.

i am not sure if the revolution was inevitable, becuase they might have been able to resolve thier differences diplomatically like canada did. maybe if the minutemen hadn't met the british at lexington, the british would have just arrested the people that consider thier founding fathers and that would be the end of it. I do think that the town of boston had a big impact. if they hadn't been so rebellious, then the idea of revolution might not have even come up. I think it is impossible to know for sure, especially with all the details we dont know, like who fired the first shot on that firt battle.

Isele, this is the little i can tell you okay.

I pray it helps in your project.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!

You could turn this into a very fun modality, getting lads to write essays on various subjects.

A Ladian Areas of My Expertise.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although he re-worked some of the material, this seems to be his source of information:

http://www.apnotes.net/ch7.html

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as he is wasting his time searching the internet for essays to copy and edit it means he isn't scamming someone else. Good work.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic