SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupidest name ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H.R.M Spiff Dakuboh Cool

"dont see me as a vilage person" - Peter 0moh

Closed lad accounts x 9
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I found him in my spambox, along with Peter McWealth and Gift Anny.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eljeffe wrote:
TheDarkSpecter wrote:
Just got a beauty in my inbox:

MR HERO GUITAR Shocked

He's got $40 mil for me... and I haven't got the slightest clue how to respond to this guy without laughing myself stupid.

Do the lads even slightly research their names anymore?????????? I could have sworn I've seen a bait here with that name before. I wonder if the lads are just recycling names from this board.

Seriously?! WOW! Shocked Razz

Just one question, does he have a PS3 or a X-box Smile, probably neither.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Titi Young from the Nigerian Investigation Department Anti-Fraud Unit emailed me today advising me to be careful of the hudlooms Laughing

And earlier this year, Mrs Marry Susan emailed asking me to contact Barrister Billmy Harmonny Rolling Eyes

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also been contacted by Mr. Farry Larry

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, I got a good one: Mr. Pope Innocent, who sent the following and nothing more:

Quote:
Mr. Lonato Paul told us that you are dead,is it truth or not?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an email from Miss Happiness Baby - I'm in love! Rolling Eyes

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had one from Joy Windy - maybe she had too many sprouts for christmas dinner Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 9
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first ladette was A lovely young, Miss Success Williams. I often wonder if she was ever successful at getting out of that horrid refugee camp in Senegal. Poor dear.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably about as successful as she was at getting into it in the first place.

Taken directly from the CIA factbook on Senegal:

Linky: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sg.html

"refugees (country of origin): 19,630 (Mauritania)
IDPs: 22,400 (approximately 65% of the IDP population returned in 2005, but new displacement is occurring due to clashes between government troops and separatists in Casamance region) (2007)"

So all the refugees from the Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and God knows where else are a scam. Every single one of them. Yes, it truly is that simple.
(The scammers may have been inspired by the fact that there is a UNHCR regional office in Dakar).
I wonder why we haven't seen any scammers claiming to be Mauritanian refugees, or IDP's from the Casamance?

DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently Mr. Ban Ki-Moon is trying to scam me Laughing

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the ID in this thread here (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187781) the UN Secretary-General is not Ban Ki-Moon, but "William Lacy Swing".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can add 1 from Monrovia. Oh what those terrible rebels did to her poor parents.

Shocking!

Ezio wrote:
Probably about as successful as she was at getting into it in the first place.

Taken directly from the CIA factbook on Senegal:

Linky: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sg.html

"refugees (country of origin): 19,630 (Mauritania)
IDPs: 22,400 (approximately 65% of the IDP population returned in 2005, but new displacement is occurring due to clashes between government troops and separatists in Casamance region) (2007)"

So all the refugees from the Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and God knows where else are a scam. Every single one of them. Yes, it truly is that simple.
(The scammers may have been inspired by the fact that there is a UNHCR regional office in Dakar).
I wonder why we haven't seen any scammers claiming to be Mauritanian refugees, or IDP's from the Casamance?

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce
Fatth Abdul
who wrote:
My Name is Fatth Abdul,I have a wife and 3 young kids (ages,5 ,10 and 15). We live in cardiff in London and we are searching housekeeperand Female Caregiver. I used to live in Fiji (I am Australian) and really love the Fijian culture.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, like the proverbial bad penny, up popped "Mr Brown Johnson". Shocked

Not to be confused with "Mr Blown Johnson" of Africa Development bank, who mailed me last week, and may well be related.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Today, like the proverbial bad penny, up popped "Mr Brown Johnson". Shocked

Not to be confused with "Mr Blown Johnson" of Africa Development bank, who mailed me last week, and may well be related.

Well $hit, I should make my baiter name White Peter then, based on THAT naming convention! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check this out :

Quote:
Hello
My name is miss grace i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss grace.(Remeber the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

([email protected])
Grace Baby

And

Quote:
Nice to meet you,
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss happiness, i know that you may be surprise i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email address([email protected]) so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.
i am waiting to hear from you soon.
kiss regards
Miss Happiness Goodluck

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good name, fills me with the Christmas spirit like half a bottle of vodka..

I was wondering what the antithesis of this thread would be, as in what is the stupidest name you are using and getting away with.

My current one is
Ms Abseiling Shag a German spin-stress with a selection of dodgy cats who get ill at a moments notice, and gives me lots of excuses as to why I didn't do things.
I just hope I don't make the lads hate cats too much, although more than likely that's what they are eating for dinner most nights.
Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Completely OT

I've been to Senegal. For some reason every single cat I saw was near identical. They all looked like those regal Egyptian cat statues. Cats did seem to be treated as pets.

The dogs were similarly almost clones. All of them were brown, fur like goat hair, and of similar build and size. And all of them were starving and ill-cared for because they don't really view dogs as pets. At the most, a dog is a stray animal which you happen to throw scraps to every now and then. While I was there I did not see a single dog one could call a real pet.

This seems to be very common in Islamic countries. I therefore suggest that if you wanted to annoy your lad, give him an Igbo/Wolof/etc canine petname.

ETA: This is what almost every single Senegalese cat looks like: http://image55.webshots.com/55/3/62/74/2347362740084951957lzJFQo_fs.jpg

This is what every single Senegalese dog looks like: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/2865702825_26543fb95e.jpg

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger

Last edited by leonsumbitches on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ OT too.
In Turkey cats were v scabby and thin, In Asia (Vietnam), cats, not too many around at all.
Does anyone else have some world cat facts? Wink

eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - Just received an email from Happiness Goodluck

Seriously, do they just grab the dictionary and pick two words that they know mean good things in english?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodluck seems to be a Nigerian/African name, although in my limited experience I have only seen it as a "first" name, i.e. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, who is a Nigerian politician and President of Nigeria.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a lot of African names of religious derivation that make me think of overzealous missionaries.
Think of King Goodwill Zwelithini, Goodluck Jonathan, Thankgod Amaefule who I mentioned earlier. I am also baiting a Miss Godline Faith Ogwo.
Some people are not that discriminating about names. I remember an African football player named Lovers Molala.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New one Mr. Green

Quote:
CONFIDENTIAL

OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO
INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE,

sir,

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to your reposed personality / firm as a reliable, Trustworthy and God fearing. I got your contact through the help a friend who works at the Chamber of Commerce in Ouagadougou the Capital of Burkina Faso.

In deed I am the wife of Late MR. EDWARD JOHNSON from Sierra Leone . I and my two children are presently staying in Burkina Faso as Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah' s regime in Sierra Leone . During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to Restore the presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koromah, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers. As our breadwinner is dead (my husband) And our stay in Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided to move to Burkina Faso a Neighboring African Country for safety. Due to our Status in Burkina Faso as refugees I was forced to Lodge our family funds ( US$ 13.4 Million) in a finance house.

Since then we have been receiving help from our Mission , because we are staying in one of the Visitor's villa in the church premises and attends Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my request. We have agreed to invest our money in a viable business venture overseas country through your assistance and directives. You will provide or look for a lucrative business venture where this money can be invested on. Before proceeding further, we will get to be more familiar and also go into an understanding working agreement because our family's Future now depends on this money. The boxes containing the money and treasures were all deposited and registered as family treasures. This was done for Security reasons we would like to know what you will take as your percentage for assisting us. We sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business Partner and overseer of our proposed Investment in your Country. We are prepared to send all the documents regarding to this deposit as soon as you show your concerned interest through an email response including the following

Your full names and Office or residential address
Private telephone and fax numbers.
Your private email address.

Best regards,

MRS. PATIENCE JOHNSON.

[email protected]

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a lot of these African names that are named after greetings/days/emotions/feelings are reletively common. I'm a footy (soccer) fan and and a good few of the West African players have names like that, I wouldn't say a majority, but certainly enough for me to have noticed it down the years.

Closed lad accounts x 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic