SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Places everyone!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can be GENERIC STORMTROOPER EXTRA if you require the services of an EMPIRE TRAINED STORMTROOPER EXTRA (generic).

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid summer. I would be perfect for Jango/Boba Fett Sad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer 12 Months (on-going) - Vinod
T.W.A.T
Safari - Vinod
x3 - Vinod
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have around 20 interested replies so far. With a bit of luck, maybe 1 or 2 will stick.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Dane.

Nice! You know, I keep checking my spam box and replies are still trickling in. I've got a few very strong candidates. The lads seem extra desperate--maybe its the Christmas holiday, or something.

I passed on one guy because his response just made me feel bad. He said:

Quote:
what kind of job,i do any thing to feed my kids right now

True, he could be lying,but his response just got to me.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen...we have a winner!

Mr. Kerin has agreed to go get our package for us. He is in Ghana, so I switched the location of the package to Nigeria. After all, we want him to put some miles under his lad feet.

He will, of course, be asking for traveling money, so I suggest until he is actually mobile we keep any other possible lads on the hook.

Luckily, I have the next two days off of work so I can devote plenty of time to preparing The Star Wars Safari!

We should all get our character emails set up. I don't think we should all use gmail--might look suspicious, so how about some of us use fastmail and other IP masking addys.

Check in, and let me know you are all still on board. Time for a roll call.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

generic stormtrooper extra is ready Smile

(unfortunately, still figuring out the phone details. I can probably receive calls but not make them)

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lachesis:

Are you the Empirically Trained Generic Stormtrooper Extra I requested shuttled over from the Death Star? If so, welcome aboard. We'll find you a place.

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a fresh gmx account (POP'd through to Gmail) I can use to be Chewie.

I can receive calls via Google Voice. Can't make them til I get around to pumping in a few credits. Maybe on Friday.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Jim Beam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be in too? Sea Threepeooh or Art DuTeetu

I'm total crap on the phone, but I'm really, really good otherwise.

I'm a total newbie and I'm really itching to kick this off with a bang.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ wait til you've gotten a few lads to call you. Unless you are in the middle of a factory floor shortly after having had major dental surgery and then a few lines of coke, you cannot possibly be worse on the phone than an average lad.

Every single time I have ever gotten a lad on the phone it has consisted of him bellowing over me while I honestly and instinctively keep asking what the hell he is saying. It's almost as if you are talking to Gordon Gecko after he's done a few eight-balls and then gotten a severe concussion in a fistfight.

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leonsumbitches

I learned the hard way that when you record calls with googlevoice BOTH parties hear the 'this call is now being recorded' message. SO annoying. I wish google would cut that out.

If you already knew that, disregard.

@Nolan: I'll get you in if/when the opportunity presents itself. Welcome to Eater!

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, I found that out as well. I admit, I even attempted to mask it by pretending to take a call while at the dentist's, bellowing in pain.

There are workarounds,such as recording via Audacity, which all involve calling from within Gmail. I don't know any easy way of recording a call forwarded to my mobile.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can everyone who is in on this PM me their character email so that I can get a list going and cc you all.

Lad emailed me this morning that he and his friend are ready to go. They are just waiting on information.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I may have a contender here as well. Stay tuned.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only just thought of this.

I used to have a audio dongle thing from ebay, which converted the 9-pin flat connector of my Nokia, into a 3.5mm line out jack, which I could plug headphones into, if I didn't like the default hands free one.

Can't you take the line out, and plug it into the line in, on your PC, then connect headphones to your PC and away you go?

...is what I meant.

Try searching ebay for your phone, and "3.5 jack" or something?

Those of us with 3.5mm jacks in our phones, built in, should have no problems!

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic