SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Tanstaafl versus Office PLC

View next topic
View previous topic

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another typical Tanstaafl bait.

Quote:

Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:35 AM
Subject: COMPLIMENT,YOUR BANK DRAFT IS READY
To:

Compliment,

How are you doing. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Mr.John Obi the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar($8,500,000.00)draft.

Please bear with me for the making the initial contact through Email. Mean while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE A few Days Ago with a letter,Claiming to be your true Representative
HERE IS HER INFORMATION? BELOW:
NAME ANNE BRENDA
4031 Villa Vista
Palo Alto, CA 94306
BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008.
Please,Do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY OFFICE,as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for paying into the Wrong Name.

If this woman is not your Representative,You are requested to fill and send this information? for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US$8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE deliver to the wrong hand please.

THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF:
YOUR NAME:...............................

YOUR ADDRESS:............................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................

CELL PHONE NUMBER........................

AGE......................................

SEX:.....................................

YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD..........................

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Quadri Wale, l have instruct him on how to send you the Bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, finally,remember that i had left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will send the Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW.Below is the contact of my secretary.

Below is the contact of my secretary
Name: Mr. Quadri Wale
Email: [email protected]

Kindest Regard
Mr. John Obi

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
John,
How could I have forgotten you. I hope all is well with you and your family in Nigeria. Tell me how is Alice and the kids. You will forgive me if I have forgotten their names. Listen this woman you speak of is an imposter. I know that Brenda has not contacted you for any such deal. Please get back to me quickly and under no cercumstances send anything to this brenda.

Sven

Office:

Quote:

Hello Sven Tanstaafl,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the contents is well clear and understood.

We are glad to bring to your knowledge that we have this morning packaged your ORIGINAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT as your personal effect and sent it to the WORLD GLOBAL DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE for the onward delivery to you at your door step.

You are expected to contact the courier company with your full detail so that they reconfirm with the information we forwarded to them for your ORIGINAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT Copy Delivery.

Below is their address:

World Global Delivery Service Ltd.
Courier Company Ltd
87 Smith Thomas Way Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria.
[email protected]

Be informed that this CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT can be cash in any bank of your choice any where in the world, therefore I wish you best of luck.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless

Best Regards

Mr.Quadri Wale.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I'm really not happy with courier services. I've never known one to consistently deliver packages. Packages get lost, stolen, damaged, etc.

No. I don't want this transaction to get ruined because some courier service messed up.

Please cancel your check and give me bank details so we can do this via bank-to-bank transfer. It's more secure, safer, and faster.

We'll get this transaction done sooner and more reliably. Thank you for understanding.

Office:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail with the content well noted.Since you want the fund to be transfer to you by bank to bank then i will have to contact an attorney to work on your behalf for the bank draft to be converted to cash so that it can be transfer to your bank account.

I will advice that you provide to me your contact details as requested below so that i can be able to present it to the attorney that will work on your behalf for the bank draft to be converted to cash and transfer to you.

YOUR FULL NAMES:.........................

As soon as i have all these above requested information from you then i shall send it to the attorney to proceed with process of converting the bank draft to cash so that it can be transfer to your bank account.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible

Thanks.

Mr Quadri Wale

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Yep, this all seems to be in order and should not be a problem for you to obtain.

Office:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

Thanks for your quick response to my mail but i still need the below information of yours to enable me present it to the attorney that will work on your behalf for the bank draft to be converted to cash and transfer to you.

Tanstaaf:

Quote:
Why is an attorney working on a bank draft?
Would thatnot be the job of a bank clerk?

Regards
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl

I am in receipt of your mail,

the attorney is working on it,so that they can get the draft converted into cash,so that the bank can get the cash transfer into your account,

So i will like you confirm your full contact information so that we can proceed with that here,

Kindly get back to me soonest,with your information,

Thanks.

MrQuadri Wale.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I am in receipt of your mail, the content of which is not noted, or cared for.
Iunderstand why now theatourney is working on this thing. It makes sence to have someone such as him doing something such like as this.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

Once again,i have told you that the attorney is to make sure the draft is been converted to cash so that there will not be any problem converting the draft to cash,

So,i will advice you to provide your information so that we can proceed,

Kindly get back to me,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
when will His will be done?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I am in receipt of your mail and the content is well clear now,

It will be done as soon as draft is been converted to cash,

So now you will have to provide your full contact information so that
we can proceed,

Kindly get back to me soonest,

Thanks.

Mr Quadri Wale.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Contact information is as follows:
******@gmail.com

Regards,
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and what is needed is your full contact information
stated below,

YOUR NAME:...............................

Kindly provide it so that we can proceed,

Thanks.

Office (attached a typical wad of cash pic):

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

Once again,i will like to let you know that your draft has been converted to cash,below is the picture of your fund,

Now will like you provide your full contact information so that we can proceed with the transfer of your fund into your bank account,

Kindly get back to me,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
what happened to the attorney dude?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

How are you?you don't have to question any more on that,because you draft has been converted to cash and if you want it to be transfer into your account,then you are advice to provide your full contact information,

Kindly get back to me with your full detail,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
This is tremendous news!
What do you need me to do?

Best wishes,
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail,but you said that you want your fund to be transfer to your account,which we have converted the draft to cash and for us to do this,you have to provide your full contact information we can we can proceed with your transferring of your fund into your account,

Kindly get back to me,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Ok, no worries.

Where would I find that?

Regards,
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

You know what you talk too much,if you know that you really need your
fund to be transfer to you,then you should what you are ask to do,

Kindly get back to me with your full information for transferring of
your fund to you,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl (nothing attached):

Quote:
Attached is my full information.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

How are you?and why are you deceiving yourself,because i did not see any attached file here and i will advice you to reattach your full information,

Kindly get back to me with it,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Hello office,

I blacked out and lost what we were talking about. What full information do you need?

Yours,
Sven

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I will advice you to go through all my previous mail to you and see what i mean,

ok

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I cannot find any previous mail from you.
I think that my grandson has deleted all my emails as I cannot find any emails from anyone.

Can you just go over the main points please?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

At this point Sven sent out a report to Alan on Brenda's fake account. Alan politely told us to check more thoroughly.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and that is to show that you are not serious over this,

Now i will advice you to go away.

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
oh no, do you mean you have LOST all of the details I sent you?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and i will like to let you know that i did not lost any of it,but it is you that lost your memory,

Now i will like you yourself to recollect every thing that we have discuss,

Kindly get back to me as soon as your recollect,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
OK i am ready

Office (forwarding a previous message):

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

below is the message i was ask by my boss to send to you in order to inform you concerning your fund here,

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Now I forgot it all again.

Damn it, man, I'm 76 years old. See if you can remember whether you wiped yourself when you get my age.

I'm having a damned hard time trying to get piece of shit computer cleaned of the soda and maybe piss that little fuck poured into it like a big bloody *DELETED* or his cocksucker of a father, who was such a motherfucker that he had to be an asshole about the kid ruining my computer. Now you come along and act like a twat because I forget things?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

Now that i have forwarded you the first mail to you,then now i will
like you respond to that before we ca proceed,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Where is this mail?
Can you just cut and paste it into your next reply please?
Im finding this very hard to keep up with.

Office (doing that annoying "forward a copy of a previous mail with nothing new on top).

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Mr John,
thank you for your email.
However, I am having problems in opening your mail.
Everytime I try, it says: "Destination formatting must match source formatting" - any idea what I/ You am doing wrong?

Regards,
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and i will advice you not to respond back to
me,because it show that you are not serious,

ok

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
What on earth do you mean "not serious"?
I am in fact very serious about this transaction. The fact that I am having problems with your emails is in no way a refeclection of my own seriousness.

Let try again for a successful business transaction.

Regards,
Sven.

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I am in receipt of your mail and the content is clear,

Now that i have forwarded you the first mail and i will like you respond to that first so that we can proceed here with the transaction of your fund to you there,

Once again i will like to know how you will like to get your fund,

Kindly get back to me,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
This Brenda, could you send me a picture of her? I may know her. My memory is not that good lately.

Office:

Quote:
Hello,

You are to ask my question in my last mail to you and if you can not answer it go away.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I was only having a laugh wth you sir, for what is life without laughter?

What are the different ways that I can receive this fund?
Are there any ways that I cannot recieve it?

Regards,
Sven

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and the content is well noted,

Firstly i will like to know how you will like to receive your fund,before we can proceed,

Kindly get back to me,

Thanks.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I take payment in either gold or cash? Wire transfer? Is either acceptable?

Office:

Quote:
Sven Tanstaafl,

I got your mail and the content is well noted,

Since you want your fund either in gold or wire transfer,then we are going to make sure your fund is transfer to you,

Now i will like you provide your full detail so that we can make the transfer commence,

Kindly get back to me soonest,

Thanks.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic