SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help! What is http://login.tracking101.com/ez/cznieepksxzie/

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed a craigslist rental listing (with one of my baiting accounts, because I just wasn't sure), and got this reply:

Quote:
Hi Mike.. I thought I had this property rented to a younger couple the other day but they haven't been returning my calls. Since I posted the ad you are the first person to contact me about the property.

The property is move-in ready and I will rent it to the first person who signs a lease. I offer 3 month, 6 month and 12 month leases. The first months rent, the cleaning fee, and any pet fees are due at that time. If you're not yet out of your current lease that is acceptable. The property will remain vacant until you're ready to move in.

So you know, I do not conduct a background check or charge an application fee. However to qualify as a tenant you must have a credit score above 500. You can obtain your score for free Here. Print the first few pages and bring them to the viewing.

If you do not bring a copy of your credit report from the above site to the viewing I will not show you the property. I apologize but I'm looking for serious tenants only and not window shoppers. To schedule a viewing just respond to this email. I'm available any time after 10am this week.

Thank you, see you soon ,
Ashlee Waldrop

The word"Here" was set up as a link and I clicked it. Embarassed

It showed "http://login.tracking101.com/ez/cznieepksxzie/" in my browser for a second before changing to "http://www.creditreport.com/" That site appears to be fake, it's dated 2010. There were a bunch of other addresses that showed up when I checked my history, one of them was a url shortening site.
I traced the yahoo address to Brazil. Something isn't right here and I'm wondering if I loaded something bad when I clicked the link? Sad
Yikes! Help please...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Google search of login.tracking101.com shows it to be a tracking cookie/spyware that supposedly tracks surfing history. You should be able to remove it with AdAware or something similiar.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a copy and paste, got a "dollars for gold" site (as seen on TV... yah, with Antony Sullivan Shocked )

It's just a redirector, I did a scan on it, nothing major. Didn't install anything, but did add a tracking cookie. Quick spyware scan removed the cookie. Norton classified it as "minimal risk"

Nothing to lose sleep over. Next scan you do should remove it.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
You probably already know this but 'never click on any links in emails', your I.P will now be in their logs.
So sad, Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a common craigslist rental "scam"

Quote:
So you know, I do not conduct a background check or charge an application fee. However to qualify as a tenant you must have a credit score above 500.

The replys are auto respondrs and will only reply once to and email address. The sole purpose is to direct traffic to a site to get your "free" credit report. You will be asked to give your credit card number and if you give the cc number and continue you will be signed up for a monthly reoccuring charge.

These are not AFF becaquse you get a service that you paid for even if you do not want the service. Sad

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They actually are a somewhat twisted variant of advance fee fraud, since the person offering the property or job (they use job ads for this too) generally does not actually have a property or job to offer.

Once you give your cc# to creditreport.com, you will automatically be signed up for monthly credit reporting service. If you do not jump through their hoops to cancel within a certain period (and there are many reports out there that they do make it difficult to cancel) your credit card will start to incur monthly charges.

The person placing the bogus ads is a creditreport.com affiliate. The first time creditreport.com successfully bills the credit card of a new referral from him (which is why the tracking link is needed) , he gets a $24 fee.

So, scammer places some bogus ads for a great rental property or work-at-home job, sets up an autoresponder to route victims to creditreport.com, and then just collects the affiliate fees. When you try to set up the viewing, he will either disappear completely or simply tell you that he has already filled the position/property.

Ultimately, you may be getting the credit reporting service, but the scammer is still trying to take your money for something that doesn't exist (the property or job)--it's just through a more indirect route.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all! I hadn't seen that kind of scam before.It just goes to show that even a suspicious scambaiter can get into trouble. I deleted all the cookies on my Mac but they were all back when I checked it half a hour later. I'm going to call Apple support later and get everything cleaned out properly.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic