SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Neville's dead. Michael needs a mass-bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Thanks RevJW, you're too kind.

You should try it yourself, it's loads of fun! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Michael bought the funeral pics! Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dear Mr.Jackies,

I received the Photos infact it touched me seriously for absence
of Mr.Tennyson on earth,anyway man will God be with him in
Jesus Name Amen.

My uncle has given me the permission to travel anywhere i want.
Note:Flight ticket 1500$ to Rwanda
you have send the money for the Flight Ticket to be proceure ontime period
Send me Tennyson`s servant`s phone number when get to Rwanda
i will call the person immediately to open the house for me.
so i am expecting to send the 1500$ of flight Ticket latest next week
so that i will Tennyson`s House to wait the court period reaches.
Incase you want to send the money use Money Grand or Western union MONEY TRANSFER,

MICHAEL UCHE NOWKE
2. lSHOGA off shaga street ojodu.
Lagos states.Nigeria

Michael

Thanks.
Michael

Michael wrote:
Dear Mr.Jackies,

I received the Photos in fact it touched me seriously for absence
of Mr.Tennyson on earth,anyway man will God be with him in
Jesus Name Amen.My uncle has given me the permission to travel anywhere i want.
Note:Flight ticket 1500$ to Rwanda you have to send the money for the Flight Ticket to enable me obtain Flight Ticket to on time period.

Send me Tennyson`s servant`s phone number when get to Rwanda
i will call the person immediately to open the house for me.
so i am expecting to send the 1500$ of flight Ticket latest next week
so that i will Tennyson`s House to wait the court period reaches.
In case you want to send the money use Money Grand or Western union MONEY TRANSFER,

My first email i made mistake instead of Jame i wrote the surname
of my uncle kenneth Nwoke that`s my Uncle`s name in case he calls you to find out any information concerning my traveling,he is aware of everything.

MICHAEL UCHE JAMES
2. lSHOGA street off ojodu Barger.
Lagos states.Nigeria

Michael

At least he's consistent with asking for the WU. Rolling Eyes

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

I am a bit surprised by your request for money. I am unable to help you financially for several reasons.

First: I do not have an extra $1500 that I can loan, I am an attorney, not a banker.

Second: I am the legal representative of Mr. Tennyson's estate and therefore must remain impartial in regards to the beneficiaries of the estate. If I were to be found by the courts of Rwanda, to have acted outside of my mandate as executor of Mr. Tennyson's Last Will and Testament, I could lose my lawyering license. I will not do anything that could cause me to lose my lawyering license.

Third: I am not sure how much money that you believe Mr. Tennyson has paid me for my services, but I can tell you that the amount barely covers the cost of my own airline ticket to Rwanda.

I understand that the internet over there in Nigeria may not be the same internet available here, so I searched for some discounted flights. There are some very reasonably priced flights located at the website below.
http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/kgl/110223/airfares-from-lagos-to-kigali-in-february-2011.html

Mr. Tennyson's former servant, Clarissa, does not have the keys to the house. The court Magistrate has the keys. If you are planning on arriving early, I will try to make arrangements with the Magistrate to release the keys to you.

I will be making my flight arrangements this week and I will forward my itinerary to you.

--
Jackie Chiles

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey still has a whole month to dig up $800 for a flight. That's a month of whining, pissing and moaning we have to look forward to. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand that the internet over there in Nigeria may not be the same internet available here

You got me with this one Laughing Laughing!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's actually gone insane. Very Happy

Michale wrote:
Chiles

You are foolish enough to play with someone who is bigger than you in all ways nonsense.

Tell that prostitute Caress that I can`t come to Rwanda for her i hate her completely
she can never move me to come where she is.She is rubbish woman i ever see in my life
i never give second thought about her since then.I know she can never in life get back to U.S.A .I have contacted the church to look for her in New York they told me that they can`t find her in United States.So she is prostitute forever.I don`t need such woman used by an Old Man.You can go forward to marry the blood prostitute idiot of her.

Listen to me I am going rubbish the bitch with her prostitution act fucker her fool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennyson,

God will punish you for ever for telling you are sick note that you are going to sick for long time and die in the same time, Caress told me she is dead prostitute like her.
caress has been with you since 2009 until date you are telling me of things you have that`s nonsense to me in all aspect of life.

Besides Caress is the one holding your funds and properties.Sorry tell she that i said that in as much as she has the heart to stay with you for long her life is damaged.

I am not coming to Rwanda,i don`t have time for you people the money you are shouting that you have is nothing to me to compare with my level of understanding.

Fuck yourself blood Old Man with Prostitute Caress.

Michael

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

What in God's name are you talking about? Clarissa is not a prostitute, she is a 17 year old girl who worked for Mr. Tennyson before he died. Are you insane?

I will inform the Magistrate that you have decided to forfeit your share of the estate.
--
Jackie Chiles

I think I'm done with this idiot. The future holds nothing for us as long as he's living in the past. Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Jose, very nicely done mate Laughing, makes we want to dive straight back in with some manic lad and torment them Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
vegasnegas111
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I'm still trying to imagine how angry Michael must have been when he typed that email. I bet there was enough sweat running down his arm to moisten up his "419er eater" tat. LOL

EDIT: And another thing. Good job, Jose. Keep that lad comin.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Insane? No, this is normal for him. In 29 more days, he might start growling like a dog. Then, he'll be insane. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

I am not sure of your statements,but i will confirm it.
before i will give you answer again.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Listen to me i will confirm this issue before i will
respond again.

Michael

So he's going to confirm that he's insane? I'm not even sure how to reply to that. Confused

ETA> Lets' see how he likes these apples. Twisted Evil

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

There is no need to confirm anything. I have contacted the Magistrate and informed him that you will not be attending the probate proceedings on the 25th of February. The entirety of Mr. Tennyson's estate will, at that time, be distributed to Pastor Bobo Kaka of the Catholic Church in Rwanda.

I do not know what issues you once had with Mr. Tennyson and I do not care. My only concern is the legal and expedient execution of his Last Will and Testament. I will not be subjected to the mad ramblings and musings of a deranged lunatic. Seriously, you should seek mental help.
--
Jackie Chiles

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I could think of was Kramer in Chiles's office, ranting about something, but Mikey's next emails will be far worse ranting than that. Smile
How about the Magistrate requiring that Mike undergo a few psychological tests in order for him to collect his inheritance? I've found a few online before. Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc. ?? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Go to hell with your Estate alright.
I am not senseless alright,that house is nothing to me
get seated somewhere tell Caress that she has to
bring my Money 1.5m$ she has been with Tennyson
for long,telling me that she in U.S.A ok.This time around i am going
to rubbish her seriously including the bloody Tennyson alright
nonsense people.If you need excusive House come down to Nigeria i can get one
for you, you people has nothing to show on my side.Mess of you
contacting me with rubbish issue house,do you think that i am foolish things
like you people mess.Nonsense.I know that Tennyson is not dead this has been rubbish aspect of his life.

Tell Caress that i am out to get her mess up completely local and internationally, i give her few days to get the money down to me or action follows.The money, Tennyson has nothing is to me,is not up to establishing company,deploy people and run the company as well.So he is nothing to me in terms of montary or materials,Caress is senseless woman i ever see on earth.But i will teach her what she dosen`t know this time around.What i need now is that Money not house alright if they have foolishly complete their farming Business they should bring that Money down to me.Because Church is seriously sad with me over her.So i will never let her go without given me that Money if Tennyson like let him hold it in addition with his change he is making in farming buisness,he has bring it out and get direct to me, for me i am not old to do that kind of buiness.

I am businessman as well Importations,Exporting,Manufacturing,Supplies and Airlines.So you have nothing to show on my side alright.What is House?.Are you looking me childish or what.Your house is what to me? nonsense of you Tennyson.I find out that oldness is confusing you i will blast you this time around, if you do not cautions yourself.You have been so iditic in the pervious years and i overlooked you when i check your age is down.So take time ok and keep off from my side.You said some time ago that i will not get that Money Caress came with.I must tell you that church is very sad with me over this woman.I must get her messd up.You are foolish enough to call me (lunatic) because i have been talking to rubbish objecting like you,what do you know about business?senseless people, you are suppose to be respecting me like God, you are talking to me like your stuff,you people are bunch of touts right from onset.

Michael

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

I don't care about any of your ridiculous fairy-tales. Have a nice day.
--
Jackie Chiles

It's obvious that Michael needs to move on with his life. I think a nice mass bait would help him do just that. PM me for his addy. Twisted Evil

plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

ROFL! Best lad rant. Ever!

Awesome baiting. Please keep it going! This nutter has to go safari!
Barfyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe contact him as a member of the catholic church that has intercepted the money and needs help getting it out of Rwanda?

You have AMAZING baiting skills, maybe you could even make this guy quit scamming out of pure frustration!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like Caress needs to come back from the dead. Michael obviously is still very much in love with her and has completely lost his mind with grief. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic