SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ideas and Help with Lofty Goal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I'm a little new here, and have not had any experience yet. I have one lad just starting out. I know that it will take a few to get some good experience by here is what I want to do.

First my wife is Russian, and I'm learning the language so I can better communicate with my in laws who still live there, and I travel there annually. My Russian is not very good yet.

I hope to catch a vlad and get them to teach me Russian. How better to waist there time than make them invent lessons for you. I expect this to be tricky, and was interested in various thoughts and ideas on how to get going on something like this.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

carefully... Vlad might actually get spooked that you're interested in Russian. But if they don't freak, then I sounds like a GREAT way to waste a Vlad's time.

Good luck

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
MR.Kamarov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while baiting try to pop some russian words somewhere in the mail
works like a charm

Also : Привет товарищ
lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how do I go and find me a vlad or two? So far I have nothing...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the "Women" of 4ppl are often vlads. You can start by trying there, or by seeing if there's a vlad or two in surplus

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ppl may have vlads, but in my experience there are many more lads than vlads.

On the other hand, mybelovednet.com is vlad central, and probably a good way to go since you are specifically targeting vlads.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^True, Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, six posible Lads or vlads in 2 hours of signing up at 4ppl. Time to try the other one....
lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So many coming in, I have stopped trying to get new ones, but so far I have no idea if I have vlads or lads. I'm pretty sure they are all lads, due to the grammar. 1 i think might be a vlad, but so far that one is my least responsive (slowest mover). The lads fall in love so fast, I have been at this for 3 days, and I already have 3 who are deeply in love with me. O well, still have them all on there scripts, time to mix it up...
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sign of a lad is that he will call you his wife/husband by the third email.

A vlad, in contrast, can go months before getting to business. Often with a hiatus right before the actual catch.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi lokkiin … Once you get your v/lad off PMs and emailing you instead, you can check the headers of his mails and hopefully discover which country he is located in. A mentor can help you locate headers of emails and find and look-up the relevant email address – you can sign up for a mentor here:

Cherrie Mentoring Program

And/or you can post headers here (remove your baiting name and email address from them first) for help. If you need assistance in finding the headers, just state which mail programme you are using (Gmail, Fastmail, etc), and somebody will be glad to share how to access them.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have a vlad on the line, my only real indication is 1. email header is Ukraine. 2. They haven't fallen in love with me yet, or asked for money yet. The lads have all asked for money, all love me deeply, and its all in the first 3 or 4 messages.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic