SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

cars-direct-inc.com & auto-mall-inc.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ecuador Bonita
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, can I bring to the attention of 419eaters members "cars-direct-inc"

It is a scam website trying to con people into sending them money for cars that they don't own and they have simply nicked the pictures off other peoples websites. They have a live chat feature that might interest some of you. I have my ip address blocked so can no longer view it so don't know if they are still online but this , which is a duplicte, still is at time of writing - auto-mall-inc.com.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Bonita and welcome to Eater.

Looks like www.auto-mall-inc.com is a well-known scam and even the BBB is aware: http://www.bbb.org/texas-panhandle/business-reviews/internet-marketers/auto-mall-in-amarillo-tx-99122105

And I can see that www.cars-direct-inc.com in the UK is no better.

I don't believe these are something we would actively work on trying to kill on our site killing forum (we only deal with 419 Advance Fee Fraud there), but certainly it is good to get the information about these sites out to everyone. Unfortunately, there looks to be lots of sites like this on the internet. Sad

Maybe this is something for Misc. Scams and certainly you can post over at our sister site, ScamWarners.com with any additional evidence you may have.

Thanks for your post. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ecuador Bonita
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks for the reply and your advice. I will pop over to scamwarners thank you again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic