SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Advice from a lad on overcoming guilt

View next topic
View previous topic

mr.scissorkick
t3h pwn3d

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit of background on this:
This lad got me my hourglass/sandtimer icon. He refuses to harbor any suspicions after I've owed him $5000 dollars for nearly 2 years. Granted, I've had my share of amazing excuses. I won't share all of them, but a couple of pertinent ones include:
*My lawyer and I were in an automobile accident with a delivery truck,putting us both in comas. We were both granted extravagant amounts of money in the settlement, but since my lawyer didn't wake up, his payout was frozen. So, I turned the tables on the lad and lured him into a NOK scam of my own. Now he is posing as my lawyer's African mistress and helping me defraud a fake insurance company out of some huge amount of money (the exact amount fluctuates regularly, and, thus, is hard to remember for both of us. Anyhow, I simultaneously invented and discovered an important clause in the insurance code of something or other, stating that a client's death makes them eligible for some other huge amount of money (which I'm almost positive is larger than the earlier sum).
So I killed my lawyer before he could wake up and spoil our fraud. However, rather than help our situation, believe it or not: my actions have caused further delays. One of which is my new dance with depression spurred by my taking the life of my friend and attorney. Now whenever the lad emails about anything related to the bait, I reply with laments about murder, etc.
Well, the lad has had enough of my moping. Here's his latest (emphasis mine)
Doinkbag Martins wrote:
I understood the whole issues.As a human after having done such must feel remorse and guilty in spirit.Notwithstanding, it's done it's done and not reparable in life.The only issue left now is the outcome which is our ultimate goal.You must make up your mind out of it and never allow your heart to skip and I bet you in no time,you find out that it has become an issue of the past after our sure payout. Sleeping always is not the better way rather it could worsen it by you having terifying dreams consequents to your thoughts before having slept off.I exhort you give more time on watching movies like comedies and lots more.Those things that will impact happiness to your heart.Hope you did understand my words and remember,it would have been worst if he had woke and confirm your words illicit.
Now on the move of our success in what we have done so far,it's been long I heard from Mr <snip>.Last he confirmed having gotten one suspect on the death of late johnson and promised to bounce back to me as soon as he is through.Hitherto,over two weeks now I've not heard him again and I do not want to be rushing him so that it wouldn't look as if I am so much after the fund.So do you know what exactly that is going on with them now?I wish to know and will be expecting to hear from you.
Thanks

This is a good example of why I refuse to believe that ladshave any sort of morals. Even I don't condone killing for insurance money. For hell's sake we're in a recession, take it easy on insurance co.'s, O heartless lad.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Scissors? Lads are scum, they are lower than lawyers, politicians, and the green furry thing on the 3rd shelf in your refridgerator

I have never been able to come up with anything a lad wouldn't tell any of my characters to do,

I am still hoping a baiter will get one to go tap dancing in a minefield, on video, or worse.

I have no sympathy, feelings for them, other than a deep hatred

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyday you hear about someone who has been scammed. Just thinking about these total asswipes bragging to their friends how they scammed another person, makes my blood boil. Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully, there is some justice in this world, and they will get everything they deserve.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't get angry, get even Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This lad got me my hourglass/sandtimer icon.

Nice! Keep watching comedy movies. They will definitely make you forget the vile murder you committed! No point crying over spilled milk.

I think we really need a dunce cap icon for keeping the dumbest lads known to man on the hook for a long time.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice sound advice if you ask me. If you have to kill someone just watch comedies to make your heart happy and help get over it.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and [email protected] : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my [email protected] Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of [email protected] and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so long as it isn't Carry On films or you'll end up on Gullible Joe's thread.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant baiting idea!

Once, I would have been shocked by the lad. Nowadays it surprises me none.

Quote:
I think we really need a dunce cap icon for keeping the dumbest lads known to man on the hook for a long time.

I don't think he is dumb. I think he is smart with his ability to be adaptable ... and encouraging. So: good work, mr.scissorkick for keeping the lad nicely occupied for so so long.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
mr.scissorkick
t3h pwn3d

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Martins the Therapist wrote:
May be you are trying to blame me or such.We all knows that it wasn't a good deed but hence having executed,the next option is to overcome the worries.Like I said before it's better than having him confirmed you a dead cheat.Anyway it's all over on that issue and I still want to know from the insurance,do you know what has been holding him back so long?

I guess he thinks that the comedies move was plenty to get me through the guilt of taking my friends life for money.

Now, the question is:
Do I kill again?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic