SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could stress diminish a lad's scamming ability?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A thought recently occurred to me that a lad under a great amount of stress due to being mercilessly baited (especially one who has been spending hours on S3cure Sh1eld/ M7CN S3cure/the Vault, or one who is being mass-baited) might be less effective at scamming even during the time they still have to do it. If the lad is sufficiently irritated and exhausted, is it possible that he will be less willing to write his emails carefully when corresponding with real victims, to the point of filling them with typos (more than usual) and being less articulate? And if so, how likely is it that this could, at least occasionally, save victims some money?

Although lad pain is still its own reward, it would be nice if increasing their suffering actually had a directly proportional effect on their ability to get money from victims.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have thought the same thing. Especially after sending a scammer to s3cure sh1ld or some other freaky program and getting tons and tons of frantic hysterical e-mails after getting locked out. I assume that they aren't faking it. They probably are pretty freaked out and I assume this will affect all of the scams they are running at the same time.

I just had to comment on this quote in your signature:
"Also note that from the record in your payment files, your overdue outstanding balance is US$100,000,000,000,000 million dollars." -Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

That's hilarious. Laughing Did he later write "US$100,000,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS)" in a later e-mail? So you could respond "Actually, US$100,000,000,000,000 million dollars would be $100,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars. But I can settle for 100 trillion bucks." Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think stress can impact a mugus performance. Stress levels can increase the more the mugu is hooked.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do notice that some lads can be a bit more prickly and shouty than usual, for no apparent reason, and not because of anything I've done. I do wonder who's been rocking their cradle. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro wrote:
Did he later write "US$100,000,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS)" in a later e-mail?

Yeah, he only meant to say $100 trillion, which is still the highest offer I've ever seen a lad make. I got him to say it by claiming that was the only amount sufficient to get me to continue with the deal, because of severe inflation in the United States.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate aim of every baiter should be to obtain a mugu cardiac arrest at the keyboard.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think the most stress inducing thing is the fact that after the million or so emails they send out they only get two replies, one being from a 5 year old, and the other being from you the baiter.
After failing to snatch the 5 year old's pocket money (always go for the easiest option first) they turn to you.
When you dangle the golden carrot in front of their faces, they are prone to do just about anything ..
To some of them it must produce the same elation as if they had just won the lottery .. thinking that the cash is just moments away.
They might even go out and celebrate that evening, or break the bank of a new pair of second hand sneakers, even borrow money from even nastier people in lieu of payment . Of course they are going to tell all and sundry what a lad they are for scamming you, and receive pats on the back from their cronies and hangers on, who like vultures would be skulking around to help enjoy the lads ill gotten gains ..
Can you imagine their feelings after months and years pass and they are still hanging on .. desperate and resolute that they will still some day get the money ..
Giving them stress is not what i'm driving for , more like suicidal depression
you never know they might go postal and kill all the other lads in the Internet Cafe
Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I like to dream that they brag to their oga, and when it dawns on them that there won't come any cash the oga does something really nasty to the lad.

a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thinking! I'm not at my best when under stress... why should a lad be? Question

I think most clearly first thing in the morning - I write important letters then as a result. I giess there's nothing like an hour or two of SS to reduce clear thinking ability... Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic