SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first piggy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Original mail from "Ge0rge Padm0re".
Black writing is the lad
Green writing is T1m McGreg0r, my main character in this bait.
Blue writing is Ant0nio D1Nardo, the other character I tried to put into this bait.
Red writing is G1ulia Tr1olo, McGr3gor's girlfriend. (This one was just mixing two italian-sounding name together, as I originally needed a girlfriend-character for D1Nardo, and now she's my most used character)

EDIT: I apologize for leeting the characters, but this isn't behind a login, and even though one name looks rather generic, and two would return NCIS fansites, I still prefer keeping them off google.
EDIT2: More to this bait will be posted. Thought this lad was done with me.. it seems he wasn't and in the moment of writing, I'm sending another bank account off to Alan.

George Ladmore wrote:
The Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In person of Dr.Mr Padmore George from the United Kingdom but currently in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better living. I was heading one of our branch in the United Kingdom before i was called for the management of our branch here in Nigeria
for a proper care for the Orphans.I and then entire member of the association staff are urgently seeking for your support,the orphanage has been my desire from the early stage of my life, The orphanage which started 7 year back.Has been in worse shape for 4years now after all the effort of making or bringing it back to it normal condition proof abortive.

The augent seeking of aid led us to you, The orphanage home is in a bad state and government are not helping issues rather all they gave was on promises,The worse things is that its difficult to feed them twice a day, This predicament and acute starvation had led to some been affected by quashiokor,And we lost 10 percent of the children to the cold hands of death,Sometime malaria effections attacks severely due to the poor ventilation,Also we have been moving from one place to another here in Nigeria so as to get some financial aids so that the children will have a good life to live in augently,Kindly assist us to help build back the state being of our orphanage home,

God say pay tex and adoration
Giver never lack say our hero
You trust is yours strength
You support is also you work
You kindness is you quality
If you are respected you are defend
God loves a shareful giver
He that giveth shall recive in double fold
The begining of man is wisdom
The fear of God is wisdom
The rain fall and go (there is hope)

Thank for your perusal
Godbless you as you help

A charity lad? He deserves to have his ass kicked for that.

T1m McGreg0r wrote:

Hello dr. G3orge.

I am interested in helping SOS Children, however, I know help is needed in Nigeria, but unfortunately Nigeria has become known for 419-scams, and I would like some verification that you are who you claim to be.
Don't take this too hard, a good friend of mine was scammed out of $15,632 because of some fake idiot who claimed to be from UNICEF

Best regards,
T1mothy McGr3gor

Lad wrote:

Hello Dearest Friend of God, as i the Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In person of Dr.Mr Padmore Geroge from the United Kingdom but currently in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better living.

This center is home to 800 children aged 0 to 15 as at last month, just this week we have 4 children that was brought to us by one of the Anglican church missionaries, according to them they found them in a desolated area where refused and rubbish are thrown 19 children needs special attention as they are thru with their secondary education and will be engaging in the universities, this will be needing a financial back up which i think your support and mine will be needed so as to enable them achieve their goal in life and to put some smiles on the faces of Lord Jesus Christ who has called us to these great mission.

OUR VISION TO THE TASK GOD HAS GIVEN US

Orphan's Hope is 100% dedicated to
the compelling needs of Orphans in poverty and transforming their lives. While we provide relief for urgent
needs, Orphan's Hope is committed to bringing lasting solutions that care for
the children's physical, educational,
and spiritual needs, in a way that gives them hope and a future. We are
currently focused on helping orphans
In The Future expansion for Africa as we
Need funds to help aids orphans.

Orphan's Hope mobilizing people in the compelling opportunities that transform struggling children's lives. Orphan's Hope has partners in
countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. From wherever you visit this site you can see immediate
and compelling needs and personally make a difference by donating online.

Most people can't name an organization totally dedicated to Orphans.
Orphan's Hope is, and we hope you will join us in transforming lives.

Most Urgent Needs:

* 30 Antibacterial Lamps
* 30 Kettles to boil water
* Refrigerator
* Generator

General Needs:

* Computer & Printer
* TV
* Car & Ambulance

Our buildings is overall old and in a state of disrepair. The steps leading into buildings were falling apart, and the each buildings interior was in desperate need of an overhaul. The trails connecting the buildings were a no go for strollers, they didn’t appear to have any. One bright note, however, the playground equipment was in pretty decent shape.

Some of our babies with birth defects/illnesses and one if our little girl is having pigeon toes (There is need for surgery but our branch office is planing to give us 30% of the surgery money but she had braces on).some of our babies really need proper treatment.

we will be looking forwaard tto read or hear from you.

stay blessed and have a blissful day

Along with this came a very badly photoshopped passport

T1m gets tired of the religious stuff, but only hints that he wants to focus on the cause.

Quote:
hello dr. Ge0rge.

Even though I don't believe in God, I do believe in being a good person and helping the less fortunate.

What needs to be done here?

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

Lad wrote:

Dear Brother i am well pleased to have read your overweming mail, i must say we are very greatful, the kids and i have been praying for you and your family.

well with the estimate we have now, we will be needing the sum of $50,000,to 100,000,00 as we now have 7 under graduate in our midst who are seeking admission into the university,and we will like them to go one of the missionary school, we are in lack of electricity, our building needs a general renovation, some facilities in the school primary and secondary, we need a standby generator of about 100kva,Emergency Ambulance, i believe with this for now we can save the lives of this kids.
I will be hopefuly waiting to read from you soon.

I'll see what I can do

T1m wrote:

Hello dr. George

I don't have that kind of money, however, I would be able to aquire them rather quickly.

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

Lad wrote:

Hello Brother T1m i want to let you know that it's not a priority that you must provide all the said amount because that is the total sum required by our organization to helps this needy children. But i want you to know that the little you do to them today will sure help the future of this orphanage kids out there.

May the peace of the Lord be with you(Amen)

With even more pictures *sigh*

T1m wrote:

Hello dr. Ge0rge.

I will help provide as much as possible, I'll get back to you in a couple of days

best regards and good luck,
T1m

Lad wrote:

Thanks Dearest Friend T1M

How are you doing and how is the family and business ventures? i want to believe that all is well to the glory of God.

Well according to your words and promise in assisting us this mission and task in other to build the future of this kids, i will be waitibg to hear positive responds from you. do have a nicen and blissful day, and i pray that you have ever hoped and longed for will no longer tarry.

May the grace of our lord Jesus be with us

He's trying to get nice with T1m here

T1m wrote:

hello dr. Padm0re

I don't know how much money I've gathered, but I'll be sending them on Wednesday

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

While Tim only drops this to take his time

Lad wrote:

MAY THE PEAC OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU.
Thanks for the message of hope.The children prayer over you and your family will come to past.

Here is the details needed for sending the money.

FOR DONATION OF MONEY TO US, WE CAN ONLY RECEIVE WESTERN UNION HERE.

RECEIVERS NAME: SUNDAY WILLIAMS
RECEIVERS ADDRESS:12 OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA , LAGOS NIGERIA
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
MTCN:
we will be looking forward to read or hear from you.

So that's his real name.. nice to know..

But I'd better stay in character

T1m wrote:

Hello G3orge.

I've been raising an amazing amount of funds so far, to be accurate, I've raised 10,243 US$ so far, and I'm expecting to at least double it today and tomorrow, aiming to get you about 30,000 US$. I read an article you may be interested in by the way, I'll send it to you on Wednesday

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

No reply, so I'm dropping him another one
Tim wrote:

Hello Ge0rge

How are you today?
I've been raising even more money, I'm at 21,538$ at the moment and still aiming for $30,000. I expect my money raising to end tonight, where I'll tell you the exact amount and sent it.

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

Is Tim the champ at fundraising or what? over 10,000 $ in 24 hours is what he's gathered for SOS children

The lad likes
Lad wrote:

Thanks for your message and for your effort in given the children hope and life.I will like to bring to your hearing that you will have to splet the money before sending because there is maximum amount you can send at once in WU.

I will be waiting to read from you again when the donation is made as you did say.

thanks and do have a nice and blissful day.
May the peace of the Lord be with you.(Amen)

And T1m tells the final amount of money he's raised

T1m wrote:

Hello George

I didn't reach the intended $30,000, so I guess you'll have to do with $27,514.
However, sending money through WU isn't exactly my preference, seeing as I read an article about WU in the paper some days ago. I have a picture of the article for you to see. You can hopefully read it.

I don't want the money I send to sos children to end in the hands of mr. Gomer

best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

However, he prefers not sending through WU, because of mr. Gomer. I attached a badly photochopped article, but he fell for it.

Some random mails from him, before he reads the article

Lad wrote:

Dearest T1m McGr3gor,

How are you today and how is your families hopefully believed you are in sound and good health because i strongly know the voice of the kids and their prayers for you and your families have been answered by God our master.

Yes i have seen the picture and read through the article this is terrible.Tim will can't afford to take the rick of sending the money through WU so i will suggest you send the money through bank to bank transfer because it will be a great lost if our money end up in Mr Gomer hands

I will be giving you the bank account information we use here in Nigeria which you are going to remit the $27,514 and i pray The Lord God will bountifully enrich you and fill your pocket from which you have given to save souls and bringing them to Gods kingdom also i want to crave your indulgence to endeavor to send me the full information you used in sending the money as an attachment so as to enable the our Clark make an easy with drawer.

Closed lad accounts (there's his working bank account)

Tim is happy that Gomer won't get his money

T1m wrote:

Hello dr G3orge

Thanks for your understanding. On my way home, I withdrew the $1500, and depending on the bank, you'll have the money tomorrow or monday

best regards,
T1m

This mail was sent late on thursday, hoping to ruin his weekend by having him wait until [s]monday[/s] forever to get his money.
No reply, I'm just assuming that he'll wait until he gets his money. Come sunday, my other character, Antonio drops him an e-mail.

T0ny wrote:
Hello mr Padm0re

We haven't had contact before, but I feel like i owe you an apology. My name is Ant0nio D1Nardo, and I'm a private investigator, specialized in internet crimes. I have been working a case, where a person has been hacking rich people's bank accounts and stealing money. That person is Timothy McGregor. Mr McGregor stole a combined sum of $27,514 from different people, something which he was planning to send to your charity. Even though I do not agree with his methods, I do agree with his views, and that's why I feel sorry that I found out that he did it. Another reason I feel sorry, is because you needed the money more than the people mr. McGr3gor stole from. I can't give you that much money, but I would still like to donate.
I've also seen the article about mr. Gomer that he sent to you: It was fake.

best regards,
Antonio DiNardo

Looks like Tim's fundraising methods was mere hacking. Who would have known

No reply to Tony. However, T1m gets a mail
Lad wrote:

Dearest T1m McGr3gor,
How are you today and how is your families,Hope you have a wonderful weekend.Sorry for the late reply i have been busy with one of our children who is admitted in the hospital since last week.

It Monday here and still not read from you,hope all is well,Please your donation is the only hope we have please kindly get back to me tim.

May The Peace Of The Lord Be With You

Hey mr. Ladmore - did you read the mail from Tony? Tim McGregor is arrested and the transfer has been cancelled. Talk to the guy who wishes to help you instead of someone who failed.

T1m's reply
T1m wrote:

Hello Ge0rge.

I have asked the people who are keeping my in custody if I can send a letter of apology to you. I apologize for you not getting the money, I inteded for you to get them.
What happened is that saturday, the police came knocking at the door. It seemed that they've, by the help of a PI, tracked back money I stole. Which is true, I did steal the money from some rich and greedy people, for you to have, because you needed it more. I've admitted my crime, and I'll be going to jail for. I don't know how long time right now.
Yet again, I'm really sorry that this happened, because you needed the money.

Best regards,
T1m McGr3gor

I would have preferred to keep this lad on my list, as I believed there were more piggies in him. But it was one of my first baits, and I don't think it went that badly.

EDIT - Leeted my characters

It appears that the lad wrote to T1m, and this time his girlfriend decided to reply from his e-mail.

I unfortunately deleted that mail, but he contacted my character and was instantly re-hooked.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished

Last edited by TheProbie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very nicely done! (my opinion is that you shouldn't have told him the article was a fake, the more the fear of Gomer spreads the better Smile )

maybe post the photochopped article? I might be able to use it to squeeze a piggy out of this very obstinate bank lad, after already dollar chopping him once Very Happy

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Here's the article. And thanks Smile .

EDIT: Looks like this isn't over yet. The lad wrote to my T1m McGr3gor character, where I replied from the mail as T1m's girlfriend G1ulia Tri0lo, and he was on the hook again Very Happy . Now I'll waste some more of his time and hopefully another one of his bank accounts (I don't know if he actually read the mail from D1Nardo, hoping that he didn't)

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
KOB
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I laughed when I saw this, I am baiting this George Padmore guy too, and it's been my most succesful yet, only he isn't doing a charity scam, but a trunk box one, good to know he's from Lagos aswell, good lad Very Happy
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO happy crowd Congratulations on Piggy.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the lad didn't drop me at all.. Thanks for the attention everyone Smile

Here's the second part - G1ulia vs Ladmore

Lad's initial script wrote:

Hello Dearest Friend of God, as i the Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In person of Dr.Mr Padmore Geroge from the United Kingdom but currently in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better living.

This center is home to 800 children aged 0 to 15 as at last month, just this week we have 4 children that was brought to us by one of the Anglican church missionaries, according to them they found them in a desolated area where refused and rubbish are thrown 19 children needs special attention as they are thru with their secondary education and will be engaging in the universities, this will be needing a financial back up which i think your support and mine will be needed so as to enable them achieve their goal in life and to put some smiles on the faces of Lord Jesus Christ who has called us to these great mission.

OUR VISION TO THE TASK GOD HAS GIVEN US

Orphan's Hope is 100% dedicated to
the compelling needs of Orphans in poverty and transforming their lives. While we provide relief for urgent
needs, Orphan's Hope is committed to bringing lasting solutions that care for
the children's physical, educational,
and spiritual needs, in a way that gives them hope and a future. We are
currently focused on helping orphans
In The Future expansion for Africa as we
Need funds to help aids orphans.

Orphan's Hope mobilizing people in the compelling opportunities that transform struggling children's lives. Orphan's Hope has partners in
countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. From wherever you visit this site you can see immediate
and compelling needs and personally make a difference by donating online.

Most people can't name an organization totally dedicated to Orphans.
Orphan's Hope is, and we hope you will join us in transforming lives.

Most Urgent Needs:

* 30 Antibacterial Lamps
* 30 Kettles to boil water
* Refrigerator
* Generator

General Needs:

* Computer & Printer
* TV
* Car & Ambulance

Our buildings is overall old and in a state of disrepair. The steps leading into buildings were falling apart, and the each buildings interior was in desperate need of an overhaul. The trails connecting the buildings were a no go for strollers, they didn’t appear to have any. One bright note, however, the playground equipment was in pretty decent shape.

Some of our babies with birth defects/illnesses and one if our little girl is having pigeon toes (There is need for surgery but our branch office is planing to give us 30% of the surgery money but she had braces on).some of our babies really need proper treatment.

we will be looking forwaard tto read or hear from you.

FOR DONATION OF MONEY TO US, WE CAN ONLY RECIEVE WESTERN UNION HERE.

RECIEVERS NAME: SUNDAY WILLIAMS
RECIEVERS ADDRESS: IKEJA , LAGOS NIGERIA
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
MTCN:

G1ulia wrote:

hello dr. Padmore

I apologize for my boyfriend's behaviour, making you believe that you would get that kind of money, when he acquired it illegally. I don't have the amount of money that he sent, but the money I'll send to you, are money I've earned and I won't be stopped by the police.

About Tim, he has been put for a judge, and with some luck, he'll just have to do community service, helping out to ensure national and personal security.

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

Lad wrote:

Dear Sister in Christ i am well pleased to have read your overweming mail, i must say we are very greatful, the kids and i have been praying for you and your family.

I will be waiting to read from you again when the donation is made as you did say.

thanks and do have a nice and blissful day.

And a picture, yes, I've seen it.

And another one

Lad wrote:

Thanks very much dearest sister, i want you to know that we have not been silent on what we heard from Tim, though it sounded as if he was playing with the ministry God has placed on our hand to carry out knowing fully well what it takes to be in this filed., we have been praying for his release and i want you to believe that God has taking control of his case in the court as he is the chief judge we have here on earth.

Though some of our kids the grown up ones have been under expectations that they will soon be placed in a good secondary school as they are thrue with primary standard. well as you have said you will be sending us some amount of money to carter for some of their want, i pray that God will give you the heart to fulfill that which you have professed to do for his ministry, also i want you to know that we are not imposing this on you neither on any one, as the Lord laid it on your heart and mind to do, it is a voluntary donation.

do have a nice and blissful day.
May the peace of the Lord be with you. Amen

Thanks for wasting your own time

G1ulia wrote:

Hello dr. Padmore

Tim won't be released. He has confessed to a crime that he did commit, so Tim being released is not going to happen. i'm hoping for extensive community service for him, so he can still live with me. I was about to break up with him, but after reading your mails and seeing the images, I understand why Tim decided to steal money, so you could have them. (I know looking through another person's e-mail address is wrong, but I had to find out what happened). I'm hoping his good intentions and extreme skills in hacking can keep him out of prison. I have asked a few friends to donate a little to send to you. I will have to money ready for you tomorrow? Where do I send them?

best regards
G1ulia

Lad wrote:

Dearest Sister In the Lord

How are you today and how is your families hopefully believed you are in sound and good health because i strongly know the voice of the kids and their prayers for you and your families have been answered by God our master. because he that dwelleth in the secrete place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighy.

I want to say a very big thanks to you for volunteering to help assist us in this manner.

DONATION OF MONEY TO US, WE CAN ONLY RECEIVE WESTERN UNION HERE.

RECEIVERS NAME: SUNDAY WILLIAMS
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 12 OPEBi ROAD,IKEJA , LAGOS NIGERIA

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
MTCN:

Thanks and do have a nice and blissful day.

George Padmore.

A little gamble here, I assume he didn't read T0ny's mail.

G1ulia wrote:

Hello mr Padmore.

I have to say you're a brave man. Certainly not afraid of mr. Gomer and his organisation. I will send a part of the money, $350, to you through WU. Please tell me if you recieve the money.

best regards,
G1ulia

Deuzer reciept sent

Lad wrote:

Dearest Sister. G1ulia Triolo

I must say that indeed you are a true friend of the orphanage, and i want to say may the lord continue to blesse you and enrich you with the good things you have ever expected in life.

i have seen the information of the WU you sent to us here, but have not been able to recieve it due to the time difference here, i think i will be able to cash it by tomorrow morning by the special grace of God, as you have decided to help bless this kids i pray that God will not forget you in the remaining part of this year.

Thanks and remain blessed.
May the peace of the Lord be with you.Amen

Lad wrote:

Hello G1ulia i was ask to fill the state and your address and phone number before the money can be receive.Pls send me your address and your state.
Thanks.

Wastes his own time...

Lad wrote:

Hello Dearest Sister, i was not able to receive the money you sent when i got to the western union money house, they officer said the transaction could not be found, please can you resend the information to me again and don't attach the form or anything you are sending to me, though the information i gave you was OK, but here is it again.

senders name:..............
senders address/LOCATION..........

receivers name: SUNDAY WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION :
ANSWER:
MTCN:

Nice with a worried lad

Giul1a wrote:

I went to the WU office today, to cancel the transaction. They told me I got lucky with the money not being picked up, with Gomer and his team being so active at the moment. I will resend the money on monday

Lad wrote:

Dearest Sister in the lord, is our pleasure to read from you again a remarkable word giving us a solid hope that you will support us in giving future to this kids.i will really appreciate if the money can be send as early as possible so the money can be pick up before 4 pm here since we are 6 hour ahead of you.And by tomorrow the payment for one of our kids surgery will be paid then the surgery can be made for him to free from the pain. Once again we really appreciate your effort in helping the SOS Children.

Pls kindly include your state and phone number so we can reach you on phone for us to say a big thanks.

George Padmore.

Wait, what? My character is based in Manchester, England.

G1ulia wrote:

Hello George.

I will try to send some money along to you. This time, I'll send $750. Unfortunately, the person at Western Union told me that for money transfers over $500, the recipient needs to fill out anti-scam forms and for money transfers over $675, the recipient needs to fill out anti-terrorism forms. I'll be sending the forms along and contact you, when they're filled. Attached are the forms needing to be filled.

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

Naturally, I threw a few forms at him...

Lad wrote:

Dearest Sister in the lord,

Thanks for your respond and for your effort in sending the money.I inform our head office in uk about the problem you are facing in sending us money also about Mr. gommer and his team, I was told to inform you to send the money throw money gram transfer because Mr. Gomer and his team don’t have assist to penetrate the money.

Here is the link to find the nearest location

https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/locations/!ut/p/c5/hY9Nc4IwGIR_USdviEI8gsEELIL2A8jFQcVMJCRt6XSUX1-89dJ29_jMzu4iiSbb5kur5lM72xhUIenvxYKBmOWwyHEGkNB5uvEDjAFg4vUPzl85mzglJFrHBCj8k06RVMYdpp6SHbsrc6FiMdsNYwRGHLw0T7iO0ycXxpkwD70NbkXUwXFLauVYb5_1_KMai60JDCTc4lK3s8cLh2G99OrK4pO8UY_L8YqLQa-G9xN9YcvC7Hx1DjJHVqi8__17_53DLwoBbYTrW_TWV2PbncNvh_gXww!!/dl3/d3/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Am sure they not give you stress nor give you any anti-scam forms to fill since Mr. Gommer cannot penetrate.

Here os the information....

senders name:..............
senders address/LOCATION..........

receivers name: SUNDAY WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION :
ANSWER:
MTCN:

Sent twice

Lad wrote:

Hello G1ulia Triolo,
How was your night sister,Ijust wast to if you got the email i sent to you last night concerning the new option of sending the money.

George Padmore.

G1ulia wrote:

Hello mr Padmore.

Firstly, calm down with your mails.
Secondly, I'll send the money through MG, but I doubt you'll get around the PRAT forms (to say it directly: You won't).
I will send the money through MG tomorrow, as MG has closed for today

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

I'm being friendly with him this time, I want forms if he wants money, fair deal, isn't it?

Lad wrote:

Dear Sister G1ulia Tri0lo in Christ i am well pleased to have read your overweening mail, i must say we are very grateful, the kids and i have been praying for you and your family.

First;y am sorry for the mails i have been sending you am only concern about the health about the health of the kids in hospital because i decide to check my mail on my way coming from the hospital since i can not read from you so i decide to update you.am sorry if that make you feel bad.

Secondly I really appreciate your effort so as to enable the kids meet with their needs, i want to use this media to remind you that as you have made up your mind in helping with the little you have, may the lord almighty continue to guide, protect and provide for you and your family, my you never know anything that will cost you pains and sorrows of any kind, the lord will because of these you have done in the favor of these kids, give you that which you so desired, because his hand will rest upon you now and forever.

May The Peace Of The Lord Be With You. (read mathew 7:7) there is a surprise for you.

Note: Do scan the MG form you use in sending it as you normally do.

Fine, I'll scan the reciept... when you fill out the forms.

G1ulia wrote:

Hello me Padmore

I appreciate your concern, but I'm doing great, thank you very much. Hopefully this money will help your cause.
Unfortunately, MG also asked for you to fill out those PRAT (anti terrorism) forms. I assume you still have them, if not, I'll be happy to send them again

And now some whining

Lad wrote:

have inform them in headquarter and i was told the form can only be fill if you are send $5000.00 so i don't know what to do because my boss told me i don't need to fill the form.Pls try and persuad or if necessary i give you the name and address of out healdqurter so you can send the money to them.I was told if you are sending money to west africa the requier some many question and answer.get back to me so can know our faith.
Remain bless,

Lad wrote:

Dear Sister G1ulia Triolo in Christ,Pls send me the MG PRAT(ANTI TERRORISM FORM) because it can not be the same with the WU PRAT(ANTI TERRORISM FORM) so how can i fill the WU PRAT(ANTI TERRORISM) when u are planing to send the money throw MG pls try and do some thing the form can not work for MG kindly send me the MG PRAT(ANTI TERRORISM) and let me see or will plan on sending the money to our head office in uk.
The PRAT(ANTI TERRORISM FORM) is only needed if you are sending money to west africa so let reason it togther be sending the money to uk.
Hope you understand my reason.
Remain Bless.
Thanks

Surprisingly good reasoning for a lad, but yes, the PRAT forms are the same, as they weren't made by either WU or MG

G1ulia wrote:

Hello George.

Those forms aren't made by Western Union, but by the United Nations and several national security agencies, as written on the first form. These are commonly used by Western Union and MoneyGram worldwide, and if you recieve money from people without the forms, you can be sure that the offcies are breaking the rules. Only bank transfers aren't subject to this, as banks have a list of accounts watched by CIA for terrorism. So I'll be needing those forms filled.

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

And his reaction?

Lad wrote:
I guess you seem not to understand me. I guess i explain to you who i am.am the Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In person of Dr.Mr Padmore George from the United Kingdom but currently in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better living.

I was heading one of our branches in the United Kingdom before i was called for the management of our branch here in Nigeria for a proper care for the Orphans. And i cannot do anything beyond the order of my boss in uk.I was told not to fill the form because it also cost us another expensive for scanning and resending it .i always drive 45 minute to cafe where i normally check my email and at the same time i wait around the hospital where the kids are just to check email and see the latest development since we don’t have internet in the town we are.
scanning all the form and sending it is another expensive and i was instructed not to fill the form because i was told no form should be given when sending any money below $5000.00

Thanks for your effort i know you have try all your best in sending the money.Pls i will like you to send me your address and phone number so i can reach you on phone.

So the decision is your

MAY THE PEAC OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU
Hope to read from you soonest.
Bye.

I don't think I even read more than two lines. His photochopped passport was included there, but TheDane has posted this earlier, so no need to double post it

Now to offer him some imaginary money for filling out these forms
G1ulia wrote:

It seems that you don't understand me.
I know who you are, and I admire the work you're doing, but the people at both Western Union and MoneyGram tell me that they require these forms to be filled out, so basically my hands are tied in this case. It is either a bank transfer, where forms as such aren't needed, or having the forms filled out. That's what they told me at the offices. I am willing to pay $50 extra for the inconvenience caused by the printing and driving, or to fill out the money you lose by this.

So he opens for a bank to bank transfer

Lad wrote:

OK. Can you give me your phone number and address so that can check all the western union location around you because some are just mini WN in a store or supermarket around you that you ur self don't know they are so pls send me your address and your phone number.and the second option i have is for you to credit all the money in your credit card and make the transfer on line.
My boss told me they only receive any money above $2000 through bank to bank transfer.Pls kindly get back to me with any of the option i provided.Am sorry i can do beyond instruction.
Hope you understand my reason.
Thanks

Well, that's fine too...

G1ulia wrote:

Hello.

No and double no. I know the local area very well, and if there was a closer WU or MG office, I would know. Actually, I had planned to send $750 three times and $500 the fourth (a combined sum of $2750) through WU or MG, because I am afraid that Gomer would get money that he shouldn't get his hands on. So we're looking at these possibilities:
1) Bank to bank transfer - I send all of the money
2) Credit card transfer - I send all the money
3) WU or MG transfer - you fill out the forms, I'll send the money over 4 transfers, and I'll send you $50 extra on the first transfer, as a way to pay for the paper and other practical stuff regarding the PRAT forms.

It's up to you, really

best regards,
G1ulia

So what will the little lad choose?

Lad wrote:

Dear Sister G1ulia Triolo in Christ,I got you last email and i will suggeut we use the first option you mention which is bank transfer.I forward your your email to out head office and they give me there bank account so you can transfer the total money you intend to donate.
Here is the account details

Closed lad accounts

George Padmore.

This lad also sent this mail twice, but they contained the same account

I like bacon Smile

G1ulia wrote:

Hello George.

I send the money earlier today.

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your email please kindly scan and send me the transfer slip so i can send it to them in uk

Lad wrote:
Am sorry i forget to tell you about the transfer slip because i was told that also receive money for our other branch office in Kenya so i will need the transfer slip to claim our money.
Hope you understand my mail.
Hope to ready from you soonest.

Lad wrote:
Hello,
I wonder whyi have not hear from you.Pls i contact the head office about the trasfer but i was told to provide the transfer slipt because that is needed to wildraw the money from heald office.Pls send me the transfer split so i can have the money for the kids.
Thanks

Lad wrote:
Dear Sister G1ulia Triolo in Christ,
How are you doing,how was the service in church today.I hope all is well with you over there because today is the second day i write you concerning the transfer sclipt need to clam our money in head office.Pls kindly scan and send me the trasfer sclip for claiming our money.

George Padmore.

Lad wrote:
Hello Dearest Sister
How are you doing today and how is family and business, and how is your husband hope you have been visiting him? i am writing you this mail just to know if you really want to help uis with the money you said to send to us over here to run for the welfare of this kids? please be notified that we are not imposing it on you to do, if you really want to assist us please i would want to use this media to tell you that we have been expecting your mail so get the confirmation from you at which you used in sending the money to us, you told me in your last mail you have one the bank to bank transfer and inquire of you to send me the details or information given to you at the bank and have not been able to hear from you again.

please do have a nice and blissful day.

expecting your mail

Alright, calm down... those were sent within 3 days. I was preparing for an exam, so I didn't exactly have time to bait. The only mail I actually sent to a lad during that examinations period.

G1ulia wrote:

Hello George

My husband? Do you mean Tim? We aren't married yet. Maybe we will become, but now we're happy to just be a couple.
About Tim, he was granted 400 hours of community service for his crime. He will be using most of these hours to test the security of several government computer systems, because he's great at hacking.

Did you get the money from the bank yet? I heard something from them, that there was problems transferring them, but then I haven't heard anything.

best regards,
G1ulia.

Lad wrote:

Daerest sister i don't think you got my message right and i guess i explan once again.
I am writing you this mail just to know if you really want to help uis with the money you said to send to us over here to run for the welfare of this kids? please be notified that we are not imposing it on you to do, if you really want to assist us please i would want to use this media to tell you that we have been expecting your mail so get the confirmation from you at which you used in sending the money to us, you told me in your last mail you have one the bank to bank transfer and inquire of you to send me the details or information given to you at the bank .I mean bank trasfer sclp is needed to clam our money and ever since then i have not been able to hear from you again.

I did understand

9 days later, done with my exams and ready to bait
Lad wrote:

Hello Dearest Sister in the Lord i have gone through your mail and i must say that i really appreciate your effort in trying to send us some money over to cat terr for the will being of these kids,

but i must say that your effort was not that bad but all the same in the lord i am well pleased to say that we have been able to run the kids that gained admission into secondary school.

Do Have a nice AND BLISSFUL DAY

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU

Having an excuse ready, by giving my character a job is always good...
G1ulia wrote:

Hello.

I apologize for not having been able to write until now. I have been attending a seminar (I'm a journalist), where internet access wasn't possible. The bank told me that there have been some problems, so I would like to know if you've recieved the money.

best regards,
G1ulia

won't he stop whining about the same thing.

Lad wrote:

I told you that time with number that we are not forcing you for this donation pls stop asking that because i told you to provide the transfer slip for confirmation because we got nothing ok.
Thanks

G1ulia wrote:

Hello

I didn't get the transfer slip, because there is no transfer slip. The money should be in your account, and if it isn't, then it's because there are problems with your account. Maybe you should send another one that actually works

Another piggy for me?

Lad wrote:

Hello,after reading your mail i decide to send the mail to head office and this the mail i receive from headquarter is that the money is yet to be credited in there account i was told that sending sending payment through western union don't require anti scam nor anti terrorist form and one of our representative is right now in Marion in Oho so you are advice to send the money to him so she can pick it up before today.if you really want to help us you can send the money to she in ohio
Here is her information needed.

NAME:[Removed - possible mule]
Address:[Removed]
Afterward i will require the following information from you........
1.The MTCN number that is the 10 digits number on the western union
receipt
2.Sender's name and address used in sending the money
3.Actual amount sent.

Remain Bless.
Regards

No piggy, so what do I do?

G1ulia wrote:

Hello mr Padmore

That sounds reasonable, I sent the money yesterday, but the internet has been down until earlier today. I haven't been able to write you until now, but here's the reciept. You will need to access the site http://www.53ctr4n5f3rs.tk to recieve it, and put the following information:

Access code: [Removed]

Sender's first name: G1ulia

Sender's last name: Tri0lo

Receiver's first name: Mulette

Receiver's last name: Mule

PIN code: [Removed]

best regards,
G1ulia Tr1olo

And another 4 e-mails *sigh*
Lad wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for your mail .I got your mail and the receipt today because i have been very busy with the child in hospital and i try to check the money status online today but the money is not fund.
Please go back to the western union and told them the money can not be found online.

Here is the result show to me when checking the money online.

W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer.
Welcome to Western Union

MTCN : [Removed]

And here is the information found in the asses code you send to me

Sender's first name: G1ulia

Sender's last name: Tri0lo

Receiver's first name: Mulette

Receiver's last name: Mule

sender address Manchester United kingdom

Receiver address: [Removed]

MTCN: [Removed]

That one gave me a good laugh

Lad wrote:
I will like you to use the detail i send to you to check the money on-line you will found out that the money is not available for pick up.
Please do go back to western union location where you send the money and told them the money is not available for pick up
Bye for now.

Lad wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for your mail.I got your mail and the receipt today because i have been very busy with the child in hospital and i try to check the money status online today but the money is not fund.
Please go back to the western union and told them the money can not be found online.

Here is the result show to me when checking the money online.

W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer.
Welcome to Western Union

[Copypaste of earlier e-mail]

I don't get the answer to the text question right.

After sending you an email concerning the payment i contact our head office and i was told that Mrs Mule check the western union office and she was embarrass that there is no money she is on here way by to head office so i was give the name of our head department in California in USA which you are going to send the money to.

NAME.............. Another Mule
ADDRESS........... lol location

Note: When you get to western union tell them to check the money online there self if it show pick up that mean the money has been picked up.
All you have to do is to will draw the money and resend to our head department in California the person of Mrs Tristine Mckee and wait some minute then ask the to check the status before leaving.If it show avilabe for picked up that mean the money is ready for picked up.

Thanks for your effort and for your assistant in helping the SOS children

Lad wrote:

Here is full name of the head department in CA you are going to resend the money to:
[Info of second mule]

G1ulia wrote:

Hello

Here is what I get when trying to access the MCTN.
Mrs. Mule has taken the money for herself, and is now telling you lies. Can you please let me know her e-mail address, so I can have T1m do something about her

best regards,
G1ulia

Picture of a picked up transfer shown. And that wasn't an empty threat, even though I was going to either contact the mule myself or send the e-mail address to a mod. Depending on the advice I'd get from my mentor.

Accuse the mule of stealing the money and wait for the reaction. After all, the reciept did have restriced payout location...

Lad wrote:

I got your mail with your attachment please can you send me the detail you use in tracking it because the information i use in tracking the money here show invalid.send me the details you use so i can send it to my boss.

Well, I already have an excuse for why it's invalid

G1ulia wrote:

Hello

Of course it was shown as invalid there, as far as I recall, mrs Mule is located in USA, and since there was a restricted payout location, you won't be able to see the MCTN, because you are in Nigeria.
Practically every site in the world backtraces your connection to your location, which allows them to block certain people out, for example, you trying to access the MCTN from Nigeria, when it has to be picked up in USA. It is the same way youtube enforces censorship under the claim that it's the copyright law.

This is why I need some contact information on mrs Mule, so I can contact her and ask why she's taking your money and keeping them for herself.

best regards,
G1ulia Tri0lo

PS. I don't know if you've recieved a mail from T1m, but his community sercive sentence is over, and he has gotten a great job

Write to either of my characters...

or drop me .. too bad, wanted another piggy from him

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic