SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahhh, this slap felt so good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this lad claiming to be the manager of an international bank asked me to pay by Western Union. I asked him why I couldn't just send it to a bank account at his bank (he probably should have thought about that before he came up with the idea of him being a MANAGER at an INTERNATIONAL BANK) and he came up with the lamest excuse ever. So, for that excuse, I sent him to S3cur1ty sh1eld. He spent about an hour and a half there before he got locked out. I wake up the next morning to see that he had sent me 6 e-mails. Several of them had the exact same content, but with increasingly frantic headings.

So I sent him this slap:
Quote:
Woah, woah, woah, Asd3kun. What is up with you sending me 6 fucking e-mails just because you couldn't follow a simple procedure even an elementary school kid could follow? I thought you worked at an International Bank. I should hope you'd be smarter than my 6-year-old son. I called up Western Union and they told me exactly why your transaction had been locked. It wasn't suspended. It was locked down because the system had identified you as a criminal (Seriously, Asd3kun. Why can't you follow the simplest instructions?! This isn't rocket science!). Unfortunately, because you have been identified as a criminal, they told me the Nwae Rowland name you gave me has been flagged as a criminal in Western Unions here in the states and that they cannot allow money transfers to be sent to you.

I know you're not a criminal. English just isn't your native language and you set off alarms in the security system (didn't you realize you were supposed to be careful NOT to set off alarms?).

Things are being delayed and it's all your fault. Sometimes I think I'm dealing with a child. Well, Western Union is no longer an option (at least not for Mr. Rowland). So what do we do? Get back to me when you can. And NEXT TIME DON'T SEND ME SIX FUCKING E-MAILS. You're older than my son. Act like it.

I was expecting him to apologize, but he sent me an e-mail explaining in excrutiating detail how it's not his fault and complaining about S3cur1ty Sh1eld. Laughing

This is a guy who I've given tons of chances to realize that I'm not serious. He started off saying he was contacting me because my name was similar to some other dude's, and offered to give me 30% of the millions of dollars and himself 70%. I started off by yelling at him that I wouldn't let him steal my money and that he better give me 100% of I'd make sure he'd regret it until the day he died. Ironically after about 10 angry e-mails, he agreed to give me 100%. Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice slap! They just love being called children! Laughing It looks like you have a real gem there. Good luck snagging his bank account. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact he replied after the slap and blamed it on SS is priceless itself. Fish on! Laughing You also managed to get the whole 100%! Well done! Now go for 110% and a board seat at the bank!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I love this slap, coming after the poor lad spent all night wearing his fingers to nubs trying to get your money and typing up emails! It had me laughing out loud.........what they like even more is being called a "Small boy"!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great slap! Laughing I do a similar thing, but claim it's my eight-year-old niece who's smarter.

The lads get really upset when insulted like that Smile

I'm hoping that one night when I'm babysitting (well--she's eight so it's not really "baby" sitting, I hope I can time it so a lad will call and she can explain the process to him, but being goofy and stuff.

But that would probably be a bad idea. Would make a hell of a recording, though Laughing

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great slap! Not slapping your mugu is considered abuse and we would have to call social services on you. Laughing

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to his complaining and claiming it wasn't his fault with:

Quote:
Ad3yinka,

Own up like a man and just admit that it WAS your fault. Stop making excuses. A real man would admit he was wrong and apologize. I think I understand you fine. You're a big important man and don't want to believe you made a mistake. Hey, I'm not gonna hold it against you, but I think you should be a little more humble and apologetic.

That said, I WILL go to the Western Union tomorrow (well, technically today. I have the worst headache right now and can't get back to sleep) and send the money to that Timothy dude. I hope he doesn't set off alarms like Rowland did.

I'm gonna take some Tylenol and try to get back to sleep.

Biff

And he finally replied with an apology, although a very reluctant one. His e-mail title was "I AM SORRY OK..."

Give him random info? Incomplete info? I seriously doubt this guy would be willing to try SS again.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! LOL_sign

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that one left a mark, ouch! beating

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked my e-mail and he's sent me 3 more e-mails since yesterday. I sent him a fake Western Union slip with the fingerprint over half of the MTCN and he's pissed. Hahahaha. Maybe I should slap him again, this time over sending me so many e-mails again. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic