SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A response to my Satanist orgy offer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the scammers who I talk to on my one persona tend to be really religious and I tell them that I am a Satanist, sometimes talking about my Satanist cult. Usually they ignore it and just keep going.

This is a romance-refugee "girl" of 22 who is supposedly super religious. I've been baiting her for 2 weeks now and should probably post up the whole bait once it's done, but these are some hilarious excerpts from the past 3-4 days where she has accepted my offer.

Blue is me. Red is her.

Quote:
I was looking at your pictures and you're pretty damn sexy. I mean, wow! Not sure if you'd be interested in this, but there's this ritual that one of my Satanic cults does sometimes involving a 24-member orgy involving 16 guys and 8 girls (9 if we include you). It's pretty sexy and there's a lot of fun going on. Man, I can't wait to see the way the candles light up your face as you lay on the altar engraved with pentagrams!

Quote:
But if you insist that i must have to come over to meet with you and your group first, then you have to bear in mind that you and your group are going to take care ofd my traveling expenses.

Quote:
After talking it over with my group, we've decided to respond to your open-minded post which I've quoted below, so you know which one I'm referring to (you seem to zone out every now and then):

"But if you insist that i must have to come over to meet with you and your group first, then you have to bear in mind that you and your group are going to take care ofd my traveling expenses."

Well, the other members of the cult were really impressed that you would take the initiative and agree to arrange the ritual over your reverend's computer. They (and I) feel that we could take this several ways, but we essentail have one of two choices.

A: You can agree to come to California to perform the ritual with us and we provide the traveling expenses

ORRRR, even better:

B: We can go to Senegal to perform the ritual with you and any others willing in the area (there are always people willing to get down and I think any community has people willing to get out of the centuries-long oppression of Christianity and perhaps take a step into the warm outstretched arms of Satan).

Now, some of my group members have dreamed of performing a ritual in Western Africa, so we might prefer to take it that way. But if you are uncomfortable with that, we will definitely be able to provide the traveling expenses: airplane ticket (first-class, of course!), pickup at the airport, and any expenses occurred in the US. I personally would be more than willing to cover all food expenses incurred while in California. And you could stay at my apartment. If you don't want to stay at my apartment, I can cover hotel expenses.

Quote:
I have received your mail with your data information and i am very happy to know more about you. I have heard what you said and i will appreciate it so much if you can help me to come over to meet with you there at US, but the mean problem is that i don't have any money with me here to come over to meet with you and your group.

I have discussed this matter with our reverend father and i have let him know that i am desperate to move out of the camp to meet with you, he made me to understand that it will cost me a total sum of US$780 to secure all my traveling documents and i will appreciate it so much if you can send the money to me to enable me arrange the documents.

After i have arrived there i will invite some other girl friends who are desperate to travel out of the country to join our group over there, you can count on me for that because i am going to help the cult to have many members.

If truly you are willing to send the money, then you to tell me so that i will tell you on how to send the money to me. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, the Reverend Father is quite happy for a member of his flock to go abroad to partake in a Satanic ritual providing the $780 is paid. Classic.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See if the Reverend is interested in joining as well. Very Happy
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Steve Forum wrote:
See if the Reverend is interested in joining as well. Very Happy

When I told my friend about this bait, he said "How low can you go? She's arranging a Satanic orgy on the other side of the world on her pastor's computer after telling you how much she thanks God and praises Jesus for bringing you into her life." Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately they can, and do, get a lot lower.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
Unfortunately they can, and do, get a lot lower.

So true. The quote in my signature is from an e-mail I just got today. A lad was begging for $500, so I told him that I was diagnosed with "Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis" a few months back and all of my money is being spent on treatments at the hospital. I check my e-mail today and he starts chatting with me saying "YOUR DISEASE IS GONE. YOU ARE CURED." which is pretty much the last way I imagined he would deal with my e-mail. Laughing I told him I had to go to the hospital and signed off, but then he sent me this e-mail with such a wonderful quote "Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis is a serious disease, but it will disappear any moment now" as if he knows all about it and his church will cure it, freeing me up to send him the money.

Not saying that this is necessarily lower than the Satanist deal, but a completely different kind of "wrong." Laughing

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro, are you opening the bait to more chracters or possibly baiters? I could possibly be a great mass bait. Add several members of the cult to email her encouragingly. This could be done by you alone or extra baiters. It is just communicating and figuring what directions to take together.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Alejandro, are you opening the bait to more chracters or possibly baiters? I could possibly be a great mass bait. Add several members of the cult to email her encouragingly. This could be done by you alone or extra baiters. It is just communicating and figuring what directions to take together.

In my latest e-mail, I've told her that we need her measurements for her ceremonial robe and also that we can't send her money until she says the initiation prayer which can be done on camera or video camera, but that she will then be eligible for our members-only fund used to help cult members who are down on their luck. I told her I've recommended her for $10,000 and that most of the cult members agree.

I'm gonna see how she responds to that and then decide how to go from there. I had considered having the cult leader (which is not me) contact her and the leader be a lot more devoted to the cult (my character stated early on that he doesn't believe in a literal Satan but believes in the truths that Satan stands for).

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, somewhat amazing that they are so into it. They are lying, of course. Evil or Very Mad
After the initiation video is sent, they will be eligible to open your new African Branch, which pays more.
Payment must be in cash, in person, according to the cult's rules.
I see a fair chance at a safari here, if they are greedy enough, and not too lazy to travel for the big score. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's dragging her feet. Telling me the typical nonsense about not having the money to take photographs. Trying to assure me that she'll say the prayer and do the ritual when she gets here.

I slapped her, mainly by being angry and emotionally distraught that she would blaspheme Satan, not do this simple expression of love to me, and something about "the other members of the cult being right after all."

She seems greedy enough, so I'm assuming she'll give in.

I've noticed that most of the Nigerian scammers seem a little superstitious and scared when I whip out the Satan angle, so I would think this scammer should be able to go far with enough prodding. Laughing

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm

Don't satanists like satanic tattoos? Devils heads, pentagrams and 666 on their skin?

But yes, it could be interesting. Tell a bit more about your story. where is your character based, how do these rituals look like (if it should be a massbait, the people should refer to the same rituals (with the same satanic names)
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
Hmm

Don't satanists like satanic tattoos? Devils heads, pentagrams and 666 on their skin?

But yes, it could be interesting. Tell a bit more about your story. where is your character based, how do these rituals look like (if it should be a massbait, the people should refer to the same rituals (with the same satanic names)

I'm not sure how far she will go, so I'm eaaaasing her into it. Hahaha.

I've implemented this cult in some degree or another into three baits so far, but this one is the only one who has actually agreed to any propositions and who hasn't been like "NO, BROTHER! SATAN IS EVIL! DO NOT GIVE IN TO HIS WICKEDNESS!!" to which I generally reply about how close-minded they are.

I have the story worked out and only one of the rituals worked out (with some ridiculous made-up demon names).

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
with some ridiculous made-up demon names

Don't make the names too ridiculous or you may give the game away.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Quote:
with some ridiculous made-up demon names

Don't make the names too ridiculous or you may give the game away.

So far, just Vristikaya, Gral'ok'ak, and K'tarthus, generally not too close together since SATAN is at the center of everything for my cult. I don't think those are too ridiculous, but I am new at this, I guess.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are probably fine. I was thinking of names that are such obvious jokes even stupid lads will see they are being ridiculed.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Those are probably fine. I was thinking of names that are such obvious jokes even stupid lads will see they are being ridiculed.

Nah. I'm just making up names that don't have any meaning in English but that sound over-the-top ridiculous. Like, the prayer I asked her to say has the line "With the tears of the arch-demon Gral'ok'ak, I do dedicate my prostate body unto the cult" in it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic