SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Overenthusiastic lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have been baiting this refugee "girl" for about 2 weeks now. She generally sends one e-mail a day and she masqueraded as the pastor and that was also one e-mail a day. But then she asks if "her lawyer" can contact me and I said "ok." I wake up today to find I have 18 e-mails from her so-called lawyer. That's certainly a way to turn someone off. Maybe I should slap about it. 18 e-mails is a bit excessive.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Gentleman Jim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro wrote:
18 e-mails is a bit excessive.

Oh I don't know.....
It sounds to me like you are keeping your lad busy Wink
(Providing they aren't script of course)

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The normal lad is way off script, but these are the first e-mails from the lad's "lawyer," which are on script, but I have to imagine he's pretty worried to send me so many e-mails.

In response, I sent him this e-mail:

Sir,

Did you REALLY have to e-mail me 18 times? That is quite ridiculous and quite unacceptable. I wake up this morning, expecting to see a letter from Shadi's attorney, but not 18 letters from the same attorney with different variations on the exact same message. Are you trying to test my patience, sir? Because if so, you're doing a pretty bang-up job. Are you sure you don't have a virus? I hate to think you could be this incompetant at sending e-mails. I DO expect an apology for this outrage. THIS is not the way to be running a law firm. Since my father is a respected attorney, I think I might know better than you.

Biff

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love winding them up about THEIR computer problems/virus. Very Happy
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a slap. Nice, well placed and right on the point. I wonder how the lad will react to it, hopefully with something good.. or an apology.

@Dr. Steve - Same here. Either they get angry or scared, which shows.

Don't they understand, we want to do a wire transfer, not WU Wink .

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he apologized profusely and completely backed down on his request for info in the e-mail he sent 18 times. Laughing He just skipped to the next step in his plan to leech me of money.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic