SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Received a copy of my first "WILL" today.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky me, got a copy of my first "Will"

Just got 1 small question.....

Are the lads really that incredibly STUPID??????????????????? Laughing The thing reads like a work of fiction from my 9y/o son.

I don't even know where to start.

The guy who "died" and left a portion of his money to me was an "engineer". So of course, his job title was included in his name on the will, "Engineer Mr. xxxx xxxxxxx" (I guess my will must read "Musician XXXX XXXXX

A copy of the will is at the "Probate Office in England" (the UK must only have 1 office since there is no need to give a city or street address)

He leaves all his "personal items, dresses and household equipment" to his wife "Mrs. xxxx xxxx" (just how many dresses does this guy own? Maybe his "wife" was just a cover for his crossdressing" Rolling Eyes I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know what "household equipment" is.

He leaves his "7 bedroom Mansion" to his wife (apparently his wife gets the 7 bedrooms. Someone else gets the kitchen, dining room and bathrooms ) Laughing

He leaves "all his flats located at" <<snip fake addresses>>> to "the motherless babies home in Germany" (what about "fatherless" babies) Wink

He leaves a "car" to his wife, Mrs. xxxxx (too lazy to even include his wife's first name now)

All his money is divided up amongst 5 people (of course I'm the lucky one) However, my name reads:
"rick xxxxxx" USA. 11% (what, no capital letter, no proper name (Richard), no middle name, no city, no state.... not to mention I'm in Canada, not the USA)

And the signatures... what a work of art they are. Signatures don't even come close to matching the names.

Are all "wills" you guys get this bad, or is my lad just extra stupid/lazy?

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked a refugee lad for some documents to proof, that there is money.

the forms of her had large graphic to impress me, the money, which was confiscated by south africa was marked as "box with xxx$ money in it" and the signatures were small graphic(10x30 pixels), enlarged 4 or 5 times, so you could identify these small squares easily.

and my lad writes her name wrong, if she is angry. instead of mariam, it's suddenly marian, nariam or so. or once she wrote my name wrong, and I became fitzig instead of fotzig (my characters name is hinter fotzig, german speaking users might know this word written as one word, it means back stabbing, http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hinterfotzig)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some are and some aren't. If you are non-native English speaker, don't live in the UK or are incredibly gullible then I guess you might fall for this stuff. My own personal favourites are the lads who telll you they are head of the FBI or Chief Constable of the Met Police. It seems that the the leaders of these organisations have nothing better to do with their time than to personally deliver dodgy boxes around the world and write broken English IN CAPITALS OF COURSE.

The way to look at this is the worse the script the less people fall for them. Obviously the more bad scripts the better as when the occasional good one does turn up people will see the similarity to obvious scams.

(for those in the UK) I had a great tax demand from the tax officer:

Mrs Joseph David
IRS
North Lincoln Tax Office
Londonshire
Scotland

A mistake or contradiction in almost every line!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to put it in context a bit, they are in a relatively poor and poorly educated, and one of the most corrupt countries in the world. English is not their first language and they know next to nothing of how our countries' government, law enforcement and business operates.

How many towns and regions of Nigeria can most of us name?

Edit: Having said all that I also get endless amusement from the same naive errors. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic